• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: The Overshadowed Generation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
d24st3n-0244d19b-8f81-4b0a-b5da-70e4b3f80865.jpg

Garrett Ashenbreaker: Day 1
Garrett rubbed his sore pounding head and dragged himself from the shore to the side of the road. He'd washed up ashore far enough from the docks to notice he wasn't in any pressing danger....but what happened last night? Damn him and his insatiable bad habits... He hummed and hauled his axe over his shoulders and checked his journal. Still safe thankfully, though it might not be a bad idea to transfer his writings to a separate book just in case. All Garrett tasted was salt as he was sick to his stomach. "Glup....Oooo that didn't feel good...." He looked towards the village and with a heavy sigh headed towards the edge and hopefully something to ease his scrambled stomach. At least it was warm, he'd probably be dried off by the time he got there. One arm holding his upset stomach he set out.

He'd never been to Foosha Village but he had to admit it was pretty. He might've been able to take in the sights with more earnest and even sketch something if he didn't feel he was going to pass out any second.

As Garrett approached the edge of town, he saw a small and stood out group a bit from the shore. One of them appeared to be a fisherman. Garrett sighed and raised his arm weakly. "O-Oi!! Any of you lot from the village?? Glurp....Oof...I, I think I need a doctor....ugh..."

And then as if his body was relieved to finally see other people, Garrett fell to a knee and heaved to the side of the path. A mixture surely of too much booze and sea water. " Aghhh....oh cripes..." He muttered as he radiated the smell of salt and booze and clenched his stomach in slight pain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yelling to Mahi TheForce TheForce Arian Megilagor Megilagor Honeydew PlusUltra PlusUltra

Vanessa Williams
Komi 1 small.png
"She overpaid!" Vanessa shyly trembled. Everything in her body screamed for her to say something. Anything. "...." She stared at the old lady, hoping she'd say something, but Nightengale was suddenly leaving with their purchase. An exclamation point appeared above Vanessa's head. In a shy panic, she started to run after her.

"T...thanks," Vanessa said shyly, taking the backpack and putting it on. She turned her gaze downward; her hair casting a shadow over her eyes. She felt bad about not being able to interject. If only she had better communications skills...or had time to explain to Nightengale with her notebook. It was the value of the coins that mattered, not the amount of coins one had. She assumed Mahi had tried to teach her this and it just hadn't sunk in.

"..." What should she say. Nightengale just looked so happy.

Vanessa turned her gaze up and nervously smiled at Nightengale. She held up her notebook and had the page with her writing on it facing her.

Maybe we should head back to the tent. Mr. Mahi should be there soon. The food will get cold if he has to look for us.

She avoided talking about money.

Interacted: Uasal Uasal
Mentioned: TheForce TheForce

Honey.png
Sliding a hand into her pocket her lips would turn up slightly at the jolly fisherman question, a query that was also mimicked by the anchored cook. "What can I say, a bit of mystery can make things more enticing, but I suppose I could part with that little information in your offered trade" tilting her head slightly as she looks between the two "Honeydew...also my hair is an aqua forest not green" adjusting her bangs for emphasis as she carries on her walk with them.

Her pace however was somewhat interrupted by the arrival of a new figure requesting aid, she had taken one step towards him however before stopping at the sudden retching on the ground. Looking him over a little more carefully she finally turns back to the others "Someone should maybe aid him...dehydration from saltwater and alcohol does seem to be a poor mix, one that can get all over your shirt" an eye moving between the two once more as a smile widens a little more "Though i suppose that wouldn't be an issue for you two given your not wearing any hmm?"

Current Point of View: "Black Cage" Hina

"...and then, EVERYTHING went super according to plan," the speaker was a skinny, gray-haired man that was currently wearing an absolutely flashy pink and green patterned shirt that somehow complimented the red, heart-shaped glasses that he had donned over his eyes.

"Not quite everything, Hina-jou," the other reporter added, this one's hair had the same shade as his commanding officer, but unlike his partner, he was quite muscular and was sporting a scar on his right eye. His outfit consisted of a much more smarter, formal suit with the marine insignia sewn on the back. Pausing for a bit, he then flashed his best looking smile before saying to her in a slightly goofy tone, "But first, please ask us why we were late."

The long time Vice Admiral stared with cold indifference at the two reporting officers in front of her. She already knew that the answer would irk her, and at worst, it would provide her with absolutely no value. However, the two officers in front of her had been with her unit the longest, so she would at least humor them this much. "So, why were you guys late?"

Jango and Fullbody both got down on a single knee and raised their arms into the air before exclaiming, "We captured some of the larger bounties for you and got these jewelry for you~"

Hina merely kept a blank stare and replied, "Hina doesn't need them. Get rid of it all. If that's the end of your report, then go back to your quarters."

The pair comically face-faulted and cried out how they would one day get through to their 'beloved Hina-jou'. Afterward, they looked at each other and nodded.

"Well, remember when we mentioned that not everything was fine?" Jango said with a bit of hesitation in his voice.

The commanding officer did not bother looking up from the report.

"Vice Admiral Hina," Fullbody took a deep breath and stood at attention. "It's about Lieutenant Cero."

Still no response or acknowledgement from Hina.

"She...well..." Both of them once again stared at each other before turning their attention back at the older woman.

"Vice Admiral Hina, our entire mission almost got single-handedly compromised because she almost lost control of herself."

This time, the Vice Admiral put the papers down and looked straight at the pair. "If the reports are correct and that this was a simple and easy mission, then why was she placed in a precarious position in the first place? In fact, why was she necessary at all?"

Both of them grimaced at this question before Jango spoke up, "Me and Fullbody love you with everything we have, we really do. It's why we transferred to your unit, and continued to stay here even after the promotions. But..."

"Ever since the Lieutenant came to the fleet, she's brought us nothing but trouble! Everyone knows that if she wasn't here, then most of our problems would be solved!"

Hina leaned back against the chair and calmly responded, "Everyone? I don't believe you were ever given permission to speak for Hina."

"Look," Fullbody brushed his hair back and let out a sigh. "Couldn't we just, you know, have her transferred out, or moved to a base..."

"Or we can even conveniently forget to pick her up after dropping her off in one of those rogue marine corps."

As they continued to escalate the suggestions, Hina's frustration and anger paralleled in its climb.

"...and we know that the only reason why you've been stuck as a Vice Admiral for so long is because of-"

Before he could finish that statement, the pink-haired woman got up from her seat, kicked Fullbody in the stomach, launching him towards the wall. Taking another puff of the cigarette, Hina glared down at the fallen officer, "Don't you dare finish that sentence. Hina upset."

Jango nervously went over to pick up his friend before saying, "All we ever wanted was the best for you," pausing for a second, the flamboyant marine somehow managed to spin around and thrust his hips before continuing, "Even if you don't want to hear it."

The Vice Admiral waited for the pair to completely leave the premise of her office before collapsing back onto the chair. Letting out a tired sigh, she crossed her legs and watched as the door closed, revealing the dark violet-haired girl. She silently looked at the smaller statured girl and placed her arms on the desk. Clasping her hands together, she asked, "Are the reports true?"

The aforementioned officer quietly looked down at the floor, before shaking her head.

Hina let out another sigh as she proceeded to open a nearby window before flicking the discarding the cigarette. She knew that she wouldn't be getting much of a response if she continued to speak in this sort of manner. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath before feeling most of the day's tension wash away from her mind. She then looked at her lieutenant and motioned to her with her right hand. Adjusting her posture to a more comfortable position, the Vice Admiral waited for the smaller girl to hop onto her knees. The pink-haired woman then enveloped the other female in a warm embrace.

"I can imagine what happened," Hina spoke in a much more gentle and softer tone. "But you know, this will set you back, maybe even reset all the progress that we made."

Just as she felt the dark violet-haired girl lean more comfortably into the hug, she heard the insufferable ringing of the den den mushi.

biri biri biri biri
biri biri biri biri

"Hina listening," she lightly grumbled, preparing herself for additional paperwork bundle that was going to be assigned to her. However, what reached her ears were careful instructions that were only designated for marines that held the necessary clearance and status. Just another reminder of how much times had changed, this time with the safety and security protocols that Koby had installed to help protect against any leaks.

The information that Hina had received was interesting, but, she wasn't sure if there was anything that she could or even would do with it. "Lieutenant Cero..." the pink-haired woman muttered, tiredly slouching back against the chair. The dark-violet haired female instantly popped out in front of her . "Could you take out today's dose of medicine?"

Her lieutenant silently complied, quietly walking around to the other side of the desk. Shuffling around the cabinets, she pulled out a few nondescript bottles along with a clear looking syringe. Taking hold of one of the bottles, Hina popped the lid off before letting out a heaving sigh. For a singular second, weakness tempted her thoughts as she wondered just how much longer she would have to endure this. However, it quickly dissipated when her eyes caught sight of the female in front of her.

"Yeah yeah," she grumbled in a low voice, "Hina knows what to do, Hina will make sure to eat her meal while taking the meds. Now hurry up with the shot."

The Vice Admiral first shrugged off the jacket before undoing the buttons of her blouse, then finally slipped it off, exposing her bare upper-body. A shiver involuntarily crawled across her body as she let out a small huff, "Hina still doesn't know why they couldn't give Hina something else aside from these stupid shots." She let out a small gasp after feeling the injection make its way into her bloodstream.

"Ugh..." the pink-haired woman felt a thick blanket wrap around her vulnerable body. Closing her eyes, she put her head onto the wooden desk and allowed the comforting presence of sleep overwhelm to her. "I really need a break..."

Her last idle thought gave her an idea. She would be able to kill two birds with one stone. Grabbing hold of the den den mushi again, she quickly connected with the HR department branch of HQ. After punching in her marine code and status, she quickly dispatched the order. Hina then turned her attention back to Cero and gave her a pat on the head.

"We're taking a break Lieutenant Cero," the pink-haired woman said with a smile on her face. "And not the usual lunch break, Hina requested for some time off. So, basically we're off-duty starting..."

The den den mushi rang twice before disconnecting itself.

"...now. Let's see what cute clothes Hina can fit you into!" The off-duty Vice Admiral lightly squealed while clapping her hands together.

Hina let out a small yawn while stretching her arms into the air. It felt like it had been ages since she last stepped onto land that wasn't part of the New World. She enjoyed the feeling of anonymity, which came with the four seas being secluded to their own little slice of paradise. As far as anyone could see, she was just another civilian that was wearing a simple white buttoned-up top and a pair of casual black leggings, coupled with her signature sunglasses resting on her forehead and a pink coat draped over her shoulder.

The pink-haired woman searched around her jacket to see if she could find one of the few pleasurable addictions that she had remaining in her life. However a tug at the hem of her blouse quickly reminded her of who was tagging alongside her. She looked down at her lieutenant and saw the extremely cute gothic lolita-esque dress that they had just bought in the boutique. Even though she had swore to buy her normal clothing, once she the outfit, it couldn't be helped.

Taking another look at her, she mentally nodded to herself. Yep, definitely impossible to resist.

The pair had walked around the block, Hina merely scoffing at the large statue of Luffy. She still found the image of the pirate brat being the pirate king very hard to piece together. All she could see was Garp's troublesome grandson, and the center of Smoker's strange obsession.

"If it wasn't for the fact that we have a past together, I would've suspected him to be gay...although I still have my suspicions enough now," Hina thought to herself as she rounded the corner. As luck would have it, being stuck in her train of thought made her unaware of her surroundings, effectively making her collide with another person.

"Ouch," the pink-haired woman groaned, landed on her rear end. "You should really watch your step, a delicate lady such as myself could've twisted an ankle or something, you know?"

When she looked up, her eyes immediately shined in recognition and her lips curled into a small smile, "Well now, if it isn't Nightingale's little brat, didn't think I would run into you here. So how are you? How have you been? What are you doing now, after running away from your parents eh?"

interaction: Uasal Uasal

1639959792556.png
Nightengale once again took the notebook and read it aloud before moving to a stand with a soft smile, passing the item back to Vanessa before offering her a hand up to her feet. "You're right, if we don't hurry back not only will our food grow cold but Mahi might come looking for us and well, there no real way of hiding what we were up to if he finds us here huh". Moving to rejoin the crowd while still focusing on her patient, Nightengale brushed roughly against another woman, nearly knocking herself off balance as she shuffled in her heels to shift both her own weight and Vanessa's back on track. After a brief stumble, she did so successfully and released Vanessa's hand before turning toward the familiar voice to offer her apologies.

When she turned to focus on the woman though, her eyes were forced to take in a truth she would have much rathered done without. The familiar voice she belonged to none other than the former Admiral Hina. What a cruel joke that was. Moving to glace back at Vanessa momentarily, Nightengale motioned for the girl to leave without her and quickly at that. With a soft sigh thereafter Nightengale offered Hina her hand to help her back up and onto her feet. Quite ironic seeing as such a gesture was what landed her in this situation in the first place. "Former Admiral, the feeling is mutual, had I known I'd run into you here... well I suppose I wouldn't have.".

Once the woman was back on her feet Nightengale moved to cross her arms over her chest as she spoke, her eyes watching the woman carefully. Things had taken a very bad turn for the worse and one wrong step here would lead to quite a catastrophic result in the near future. "I'm doing well, have been doing well and hope to continue on doing well. As for what I'm currently up to... well I suppose one could say I'm... hmm building character? That's what old women like to call... I mean wise women of your stature, would call it no?". Grinning to herself Nightengale took a step closer, and spoke in a more hushed tone "How are you doing? Still, taking your shots? Still, complaining about them? Want a lollipop?" Taking a step back Nightengale produced one from her lab coat and offered it to the woman "Normally I only offer them to children who cry before their shots but I'll make an exception this time. That is if you agree to tell me whether or not you have anything to do with that large scale attack that happened a few nights back"
blankcanvas blankcanvas shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Point of View: Vice Admiral Hina

Hina looked at the youngster with a bored expression on her face. Was this the infamous rebellious phase that she heard about? It was times like this that she was glad that she didn't have to raise a child. Still, it was a little troubling on how Nightengale's daughter was acting towards her. She really had no idea where this attitude had come from. As far as the woman was concerned, she had a close relationship with both the mother and father, and she also watched Frances grow up right before her eyes.

Heck, at one point, she had been called auntie by the young lady here.

Then when she heard the questions posed to her, a small frown began forming on her face. It was only after the medical history along with the offering of candy did she understand where this was going. But first...

"Ara ara," Hina playfully replied back, tapping the younger girl on the nose. "First of all, Admiral Hina is no more, it's just Vice Admiral now. But, as far as anyone relevant is concerned? I'm on vacation and going shopping! So it's just regular Hina, got it? As for everything else..."

Extending her arm out to the side, she opened her hand to have the aforementioned lollipop fall right into her palm. The older woman then unwrapped the said candy and plucked it into her mouth. Hina crossed her arms beneath her chest and raised one of her eyebrows.

"You're 30 years too early to be trying this with me."

As if on cue, the dark-violet haired female shyly popped out from behind the older woman, taking a cautious peek at Nightengale but not venturing any further. Sporting a mischievous grin, Hina merely shrugged as she gave the smaller girl a pat on the head before saying.

"Cero, this is Frances, and while you might not believe it, I had the pleasure of changing her diaper when she was younger, and I also taught her the non-scientific stuff about sex." She then let out a laugh at that memory. "I still can't believe, to this day, that your parents tried to explain your period and tied it to the...what was it? Reproductive system and the right of passage for intercourse or something like that?"

Hina sucked on the lollipop. It definitely helped curb her desire to smoke. At least for the moment.

"Anyways, I'll be gracious enough to answer a few questions. First of all, I think your parents are sadists, I swear! I ask them to give me another option to take the medicine, and they give me an even sharper and thicker needle!" Pausing for a bit, Hina pondered for a few seconds about the last question before shrugging. "As I told you, I'm on vacation and just arrived here, although I did hear about an attack happening but really...at my age, do you think I'll want to be involved in such mundane events?"

The Vice Admiral walked over to Frances and gave her a pat on the head as well. "Look, you might not believe this but, your parents and I care about you okay? We don't want you to get hurt but...well, that's kind of stupid to say huh?" She shook her head and rubbed the back of her head. "I'm really bad at these things, all I'm saying is that no matter what you decide to do, Hina will support you, alright?"

The pink haired woman gave Frances a warm embrace before releasing her. Turning her attention back to Cero, she nodded, "I saw this toy store on the way here, I think that teddy bear will match your room for when you go to sleep..."

Continued interaction: Uasal Uasal

Vanessa Williams
Komi 1 small.png
"?" Vanessa tilted her head to the side. She could tell Nightengale wanted her to go on ahead. But why? Was this lady trouble? Maybe she sympathized with the marines?

Vanessa nodded and started to walk off. She passed by the Lolita girl, keeping her gaze forward out of shyness.

After she returned to the medical tent, she hung out by the entrance. She glanced around for any familiar faces. Where was Mr. Mahi?

Her stomach growled again. She was really hungry now, though her mind quickly wandered to Nightengale. Was she going to be alright with that woman? Worrying about it wouldn't help.

Vanessa let out a sigh before sitting down on the ground. She started to doodle in her notebook, adding some life to the pages she already wrote on. Once Mahi returned, she'd tell him about Nightengale's whereabouts if she didn't return before him. Ya...that sounded like a good plan.

blankcanvas blankcanvas Uasal Uasal TheForce TheForce PlusUltra PlusUltra Megilagor Megilagor

1640040961656.png
Nightengale honestly didn't know how to approach Hina, there was very little she could hope to do if the woman was here in earnest to return her to HQ and even less had she approached Nightengale in order to arrest her for her part in aiding the survivors of the navy attack. Nightengale was no pushover, in fact, she was quite handy in a fight given she learned from none other than the former Admiral who stood before her. But to take on the woman herself and win, even given the age and physical difference between the two, was impossible. A quick tap to the nose however snapped Nightengale from her deep thoughts on the matter and brought her attention back to the woman and the present conversation the two were having.

Hina was on vacation. Eyes growing wide in surprise Nightengale muttered quietly to herself in disbelief "vacation...". Fortune did indeed seem to favour the bold. Dropping the Lollipop into the woman palm Nightengale felt a huge relief wash over her body, chuckling quietly to herself when Hina brought up how she was thirty years too early to speak such a way to the woman. A similar and familiar phrase that plagued her once upon a time when Hina trained her without any sign of remorse, using that very same phrase anytime Nightengale would protest to waking up early or attempt to slack off. The memories were something she held dear to herself yet she didn't expect to be reminded of them today of all days.

Looking to the violet haired girl who appeared from behind Hina, Nightengale offered a soft smile before moving to take a knee and offer the girl a lollipop of her own. As she did, however, Hina retaliated in kind for Nightengales behaviour. Letting out a soft sigh when the woman began to laugh Nightengale spoke as she returned to her feet, moving both her hands to her hips with a pout "I'll have you know I needed no guidance on the matter. Honestly, I don't know who was worse, you or my parents! It was a nightmare! You all acted as if I was some sort of idiot! You'd think I hadn't spent most of my life at that point reading medical journals and the like!"

Grining at an afterthought Nightengale took a step forward and squared up to Hina "As a matter of fact... I distinctly remember you teaching me about the less scientific version of events as a result of a fight you had with Smoker earlier that very day. Now that I'm older... I'm starting to connect some dots... hmu hmu"

Dropping the conversation with a soft chuckle of her own Nightengale backed off and listened to Hina's response to her questioning, frowning only at the mention of sadism and her parents. "Why does everyone accuse us of sadism! Honestly! None of those charges has ever stuck up in court! hmph!". Crossing her arms again Nightengale took a more relaxed stance before commenting on the rest "Your medication could easily be administered in capsule form but the effectiveness of it would be greatly diminished. Considering your physical and cellular mutation as a result of your devil fruit on top of this and a needle is the clear choice. The only reason my father could possibly have for making said needle larger and sharper would be for his own amuse.... your devil fruit. Yes, your devil fruit most definitely... Ahem"

When Hina moved to pat Nightengale's head the woman smiled softly and let her do as she wished. After all it had been quite some time. When The woman finished what she had to say Nightengale sniffled ever so slightly before swallowing a lump in her throat "No matter what I decide to do? You mean it right...". Coughing lightly Nightengale brushed the woman and her embrace off and laughed softly "Nevermind".

But as the woman moved back to cero Nightengale noticed something that shocked her "Cero, right." Moving quickly Nightengale gripped the small girl's wrist tightly and quickly pulled on her leave to reveal her arm "Hina! What were you thinking! Her wrist is off by at least a few centimetres. Why hasn't she been seen by my parents?" Feeling at the girl's wrist Nightengale grit her teeth and sucked on them there after in annoyance "Not once...not even thrice... This break has happened and has been let heal without support numerous times now." Eyes scanning the girl's arm Nightengale drew her attention back to Hina "It's not the only one is it..."

blankcanvas blankcanvas

Point of View: Hina

When Hina saw Frances reach for her small lieutenant and grab a hold of her, she saw the telltale signs of panic, terror and anxiety gripping her body. She knew that the dark violet-haired female, aside from herself, did not allow anyone to touch her. The only reason she had failed to communicate this properly or even stop the young Nightengale was due in part a lapse in her own judgment. Here she assumed that nobody would come near the other girl, and if they even came anywhere close to making contact with her, she would avoid them like the plague.

However, she forgot that Frances was a doctor, first and foremost, and when it came to the welfare of those around her, whether it was an ally, family, stranger, or even enemy, she actually cared for them...in the professional sense of course. The former Admiral gently but firmly managed to pull Nightengale's grip off of Cero before things began to escalate. Clearing her throat, she pulled the young medic to the side then shook her head.

"Look, Cero is..." the pink-haired woman closed her eyes and rubbed the sides of her temples. How did she explain this to someone that was both really smart, but extremely dense at the same time? Regaining her sense of vision, the Vice Admiral looked hesitantly at her former charge and let out a huge sigh.

"I'm going to trust you with something, alright?" Looking around to make sure that nobody was within earshot, Hina continued to speak but in a much more hushed tone. "So, you know, that one...you know, medical incident that you found out about me?"

Pointing to the area around her abdomen, she drew in a little closer and spoke even lower, "So, it turns out that the lab results were as such because somehow, I'm not sure how but...Hina. Gave. Birth."

She made sure that she had France's full, undivided attention while she slowly emphasized and drew out the last three words. When she saw the young Nightengale start going crazy within her thoughts, the pink-haired woman placed a hand on the other female's shoulder before giving her a little mischievous smirk.

Waving Frances off, Hina sucked on the lollipop and informed her, "No, yeah, I can't give much information about her just yet, if you get what I'm trying to say." She was trying to give a very big hint to Nightengale without outright saying it to her.

The former Admiral brushed herself off and turned her attention to Cero and spoke in a very gentle tone. "Could you wait for me by the toy store? I'll be there almost immediately okay? Look, I promise you that I won't leave you, alright?"

Watching the dark violet-haired Lieutenant leave, she then looked back at Nightengale with a serious expression. "Do me a favor?" Not waiting for a positive or negative, she kept pushing forward, "If, by any chance, something were to ever happen to me."

Hina took out a small piece of paper and gave it to Frances.

"Read that."

The pink-haired woman then began walking towards the toy store.

Interaction: Uasal Uasal

As midday approached the town began to fill with many a soul, children ran and played without a care in the world, the market and town square began to fill with people bustling from stall to stall going about their daily business. With the sun now high in the sky the golden statue of Monkey D. Luffy sparkled and the large windmill that dotted the island spun in harmony whipping gentle breezes through the many alleys and streets the tranquil island had to offer. Unfortunately for many, not, everything was as it seemed.

Those who had been hiding away and evading capture for the past few days would now need to find a way off the island and rapidly at that for not but an hour ago the village elders were forced to allow the marines access to the island following an official order from the Judiciary at Marine HQ. Marines were slowly flooding the streets, asking questions and making arrests. The townsfolk had nothing to fear of course but for Nightengale and her future crew? Well, they were sadly in quite a bind. Especially Mahi.

As Mahi, Honeydew, Arian and Garret made their way through the streets a small detachment of Marines lay in wait. The Marines were well aware of Mahi's actions at the beach these past few days and while they couldn't find him or Nightengale back at the makeshift surgery, they knew both would soon return and that they did. And with others in tow. As the group turned the corner they would be met with a shooting squad that was ten men strong. Moving a few feet in front of the others one rather large Marine stood upright while curing his rather pathetic mustache "Mahi Seadricks. By order of the captain, you are to be taken into custody along with your patron Frances Nightengale. Surrender now and we promise not to hurt you. Attempt to make things hard on us and I can assure you your pretty little 'captain' will be 'interrogated' for answers on the way to HQ."

Looking to the three accompanying Mahi the man spoke again "You three, I know not your names or affiliation but should you interfere I will be forced to use any means necessary to take the half-blood into custody. Dead or Alive."

Near the docks, another troop of marines were going about investigating stores of goods to ensure no pirates aimed to flee via cargo. With each crate, they came closer and closer to discovering Enzo Benkei who had, either by a stroke of genius or drunken intrigue managed to find himself crammed into a freight crate of whiskey bound for the Reverse Mountain Lighthouse. The dock crew of Marines numbered somewhere near a dozen with only two bearing rifles over swords. Fortunately though for Enzo it seemed he was not the only one in this same predicament for none other than Yuichi had also gone about sealing himself inside a crate at the docks. Although, unlike Enzo, Yuichi was more than used to climbing his way into crates in order to hide away from the law.

Back at the makeshift surgery things were not going well, the Navy swarmed it like flies, quickly sweeping in and tearing up the place in search of Nightengale. They of course didn't find her there but they did find many of those she had treated still recovering and many arrests were made. Vanessa who had returned ahead of Nightengale managed to escape capture but could only look on as others were chained up and marched off toward the docks.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Megilagor Megilagor Dextra Dextra PlusUltra PlusUltra weiikaza weiikaza Creedishurr Creedishurr

Raising a hand to her chin Honeydew's expression betrayed a bemused curiosity for a moment, casting a glance between her the new associates she had encountered and the marines themselves as the one in charge went on with his prepared speech. Raising an arm from their crossed position the tall girl would extend a single finger upwards before she began to speak in a somewhat musical tone.

"It would appear from your words that this fellow is someone of relative renown, requesting him by name and patron is interesting indeed, and brave." She stops for a second to take a few more steps with a casual shake to her head and a sway to her walk as she does through her hands raise further showing empty palms "But gentlemen do not be afraid and rest assured, however, I am completely unarmed....though continuing on, you mentioned a threat against this man's captain? yet at the same time, it seems something quite empty given you already stated you had orders to apprehend them, that's not something you would be told if you had them in custody to carry out that threat?". She would continue a slow pace towards them, she was certainly talking far more than she had previously and perhaps even drawing the interaction out to buy both time and a distraction.

Looking between each of the Marines as she got close she nodded to herself with a faint smile widening "Furthermore, all those guns wouldn't be needed unless you intended to use them, so i also question your offer of leniency and compassionate mercy's honesty should you receive cooperation in your assignment...it certainly hasn't been the case for the injured your colleagues have apprehended, nor your choice of language when referring to Mr Seadricks, some could take offense to that"

Seemingly having taken enough time she would stand just in front of the squad, hopefully keeping the attention on her and blocking some of their sight but at the same time coiled and ready to react should any of the gunmen's fingers move to the triggers.

Point of View: Hina

Just as she had promised, she arrived at the toy store shortly after the conversation she had with Frances. It didn't take long for her to completely immerse herself within the shop. While some of the items were obviously meant for children under a certain age, she couldn't resist when she saw something that made her inwardly swoon.

A gigantic teddy bear that rivaled her lieutenant in size.

Just as she was about to reach over and grab it, she saw a small squadron of marines enter into the building. Straightening herself out, the former Admiral returned to the form that her subordinates and colleagues were used to seeing. She calmly watched the group comb through the area, searching and investigating every single person that was in the vicinity. When one of them came upon the pair, the marine immediately went straight for the shorter of the two. Before he could grab hold of Cero, she cut him off and asked him.

"Excuse me? Do you have any business with us?"

The young marine became slightly flabbergasted before quickly recovering and getting into a stance. Normally, this would give the feeling of authority, making any 'low-level' civilian unconsciously give them respect. While this particular action did not effect her in any manner, she knew that this could only mean one thing - she wasn't recognized! This one probably thought she was a regular civilian that was part of East Blue, or at least paradise. Taking advantage of this odd situation, she blinked a few times and tilted her head at an angle and continued to stare at the other person.

"I uh..." He stuttered a bit, trying to regain his balance. "We are here on orders to search for and detain a certain individual and anyone that is associated with this person!"

Now this piqued Hina's interest as she crossed her arms beneath her chest. "Oh my," she said, gasping softly, "What exactly happened, officer?"

"Well! Currently, a wild group of misfits came and caused a bunch of havoc and chaos...we believe that they are also planning to leave this place with a stolen marine ship. So, before any of that can happen, we are going to shut them down!" The young marine then looked over at Cero and smiled at her before getting down to her level. "Don't you worry little girl, we'll make sure that you and your mom are safe, alright?"

When he reached over to try and pat her on the head, the dark violet-haired girl immediately hid behind the older woman. The young man let out a sigh before he handed a sheet of paper to Hina.

"This is what she looks like, we don't have a clear picture of her just yet, but, please be on the lookout for her. If you catch sight of her, please do not hesitate to rip that paper and toss it into the air. This will create a flare signal for us to go to.

The young marine then gave the standard salute before leaving the Vice Admiral to her own thoughts. For a few minutes the two stared at the paper in silence, unsure of what to do or say. Cero then tugged at the pink-haired woman's jacket and looked at her with a doubtful expression.

"Yeah, it's definitely Nightengale's kid," Hina answered, thinking back to the interaction between her and Frances. The events started to fall into place and the questions she asked suddenly started to make more sense. Well, she was still technically on vacation so...

Another tug on her blouse.

"Oh, don't worry about her, part of the doctor training that Hina put Frances through was either tossing her in the middle of a pirate battle in the New World, or, knocking her down to her butt on a daily basis."

The speaker paused as one of the memories of her literally grabbing a much younger Nigtengale and dragging her along as part of the siege team. She then recalled a few dozen times where she would do a 'surprise attack' on an unsuspecting, and usually sleeping Frances, resulting her in being knocked unconscious, and then extremely paranoid.

"This is off the record Cero, but, Hina will be disappointed if she fails here. Now, let's stop worrying and get that gigantic teddy bear for you!"

Julius the Jester & Sin G. The Clown
de080a4ed6bcb57a1d3f7a8b604ec834.jpg
25c1fb9e4d0b590d793dd05491a742c7.jpg

"Woar! What is it good for? Good men fight and die! While better men gracefully abandon ship before the first shots can even be fired avoiding unnecessary conflict altogether! We are the second one! My name is Julius Ezekiel Solomon Thomas Eugene Roswald, and this is the story of how three bestest buddy fools became….Legends!!!"

The moonlit night was quiet, one might say far quieter than it should have been after such an intense battle between pirates, and Marines. The battle had ended only moments ago but it was already dead silent, or at least it would be! Had it not been for the sounds of a certain trio, and their hungry, hungry rabbit.
"ONE! TWO! ONE! TWO! CMON YOU SCALLYWAGS! KEEP ON PADDLING OR I'LL MAKE YE WALK DA PLANK!!!" Threatened Julius waving around a hook hand that was not his own. He was clearly doing an imitation of their last captain. Who had met his demise at the hands of a stray bullet that he may or may not have slid in front of after slipping on a certain someone's loose banana peel. The trio had been sure to quickly evade the ship after that, not get caught between both sides of a war that was already pretty unfavorable for them to be perfectly frank! So after voluntarily leaping overboard, they called their furry rabbit friend who had amazing swimming capabilities, as well as the ability to hold their breath for what was honestly illogical spans of time..at least for a rabbit however big it might be. Now of course anyone who saw their pet/friend/transportation would be able to tell you that Okibani was in fact...not a big rabbit, but rather a big woolly Hippo. So the trio of Julius aka Jester, Sinny aka Clown, and Sidney aka Mime, found themselves safe and sound after the battle paddling along to the rhythmic chanting of Julius. "SO FIRST MATE SINNY!!! DO YA SEE ANYTHING!?" He yelled back to Clown who was literally inches away from him. Clown beamed back at Julius, his scarf lifted up over the lower portions of his face in an attempt to hide his frown: he wasn’t very good at hiding his disappointment and the reason for why his frown wasn’t upside down was simple - HE WANTED THE HOOK! But after leading them off-course, Julius had taken over and Sinny was back to being ‘first mate’ for the time being. He leapt up from his sitting position onto his feet, and curled his hands together to form a makeshift telescope “HRMM HRMM! SCRURNING ERRAARRR…SCURNING..SCURNING…ZROOOMIN!! (AYE AYE!! SCANNING THE AREAAAAA….SCANNING….SCANNING…ZOOOOOOMING!!)”he yelled in a muffled voice as he squinted his one eye really hard to focus on objects in the distance, he spotted land! “HO LAND!! HO LAND!!!-- HRUH!? THERE IS SOMETHING…ZOOOOOMING!!”he leaned forward and hovered over Julius' shoulder. Along the shorelines of the land in the distance, he could see…Things, moving around the surface of the water “Zooooooooooominnnnnnggg…” he saw…Something? He could barely make out what the shadows on the water were, and then he screamed right next to Julius ear “SHARKS!!! I SEE SHARKS SURROUNDING THE ISLAND!!!"

Julius leapt to his feet momentarily stopping to balance himself on Okibani.
"What!? Gimme that!" Julius demanded snatching the imaginary telescope from Sinny's hands and putting it up to his eye to scan the horizon. Sinny looked at his empty hand, a hint of disappointment in his eyes but he shrugged it off, and pretended to pull out an imaginary monocle from under his jacket, holding his fingers in a circle around his one red eye “See em’!? It’s sharks!! I really don’t like sharks…”Sinny muffled from under his scarf. Julius’ gaze moved along the surface of the water until he found land, but something wasn't quite right. It wasn't sharks on the land. NO! In Fact, it was dead bodies littered across the beach! "Them’s not shark's Clown! Them be dead bodies!!! Man overboard!! Full throttle to land Okibani! We have to help them with all their belongings before someone comes and steals them!!!" Julius called as they approached the island completely unaware that they were stepping onto the home island of the Legendary King of the Pirates! Julius stepped gingerly off of Okibani making sure not to faceplant in the sand. His flamboyant outfit would have stuck out like a sore thumb had anyone living been around to notice them. "Geez! What happened here? Looks like there was some massive battle at sea or something...Oh..wait. Goigoigoi!" Julius laughed at his own stupidity before digging into the pockets of all the corpses around him. He even found a few living people, but still helped himself to their belongings. He was sure they'd probably die later anyways! Sinny leapt through the air behind Julius gracefully, but midway down he tripped over his non-existent shoelaces and fell face-first onto shore “Ooomf!”he shot back up to his feet and checked around him to see if anyone noticed, thankfully Julius was too distracted looting people to notice. Sinny looked at the bodies and lifted his scarf above his nose “It smells…” poor guys…"Hmm, ok lads load Okibani up with loot and let's start setting up camp! This place looks like the perfect island for a few festivities! That's right gang! We're gonna put on a show! Goigoigoi!" Julius erupted with glee at the thought of a show. Ever since they started travelling with pirate crews it became increasingly difficult to actually put on their shows. Most of the time the pirates would chase any audience members away! Those crud doofs! They had no taste for the arts! But now that they were once again crew free it was time to celebrate with the grandest show they would put on for some time! Julius stood back watching, and instructing the gang as they began to set up their stage!

"No Clown! Not there! It'll just fall back down on you if you place it there!” “Whaddya mean!? It’ll be fi--”*CONK!* “Ow! Okay…I’ll put it over here then...Is it daytime already? I see the light!!!”Sinny said dizzily

“No Mime! That's not what that's used for!" He seemed to be having difficulties instructing as per usual which wouldn't be surprising if not for the fact that this was the hundredth time they had gone through all of this. Meanwhile, in the background, Okibani had suddenly decided it was hungry and was sneakily going about chomping down on some of the lifeless bodies on the beach, slurping them down its gullet like Yakisoba noodles! Of course, the trio was blissfully unaware of their omnivorous friends' late-night snack as they continued their construction of the easy go tent! A Big Top style tent they would perform in that was SUPPOSED to be easy to set up! It was just supposed to be a pull of a string and boom! A tent erupts from Clowns pants! But for some reason, Clown just couldn't get it up! No matter how hard he tried pulling and jerking it just wouldn't pop out of his pants! He insisted it was because they were watching him but Julius knew better than that! Clown had been playing with it in private and had probably worn it out to the point it wasn't working anymore. So now Mime had to help him get it up! While Julius watched giving words of assistance. "Maybe. If you take your pants off it'll be easier to get up? Oh, maybe if you pull from different angles? Oh, there ya go! Haha! Ya got it! We're back in business baby!" With all that out of the way the three fools spent most of the night in the tent planning the next day's event...until!

"Goigoigoi!!! Come one come all! To the greatest show in all four blues!!! Maybe even the grand line! We don't know! We haven't made it there yet! But witness as the stupendously amazing Sinny the Clown is shot from a cannon into a massive pie!!! Watch as Okibani the worlds biggest Bunny sits and stares at you! Heck, you can even pay to have a staring contest with Okibani!!! Only 10 beli per try!!! Note do not attempt to pet the giant rabbit, we are not liable for any missing limbs, and or children that may occur as a result." Julius quickly muttered under his breath just loud enough to make out if anyone was paying enough attention. The show had started, and it seemed a small crowd was beginning to form. Everything was in place! With this gig done they'd be able to escape and make their way towards their next goal! The GRAND LINE!!!! But their plan all depended on their third member holding up her part of the deal!

----------------------------------------
This was a collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Interactions: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Mentions: EVERYONE~!

animesher.com_suzuya-juuzou-tokyo-ghoul-fan-art-1555915.jpg

cooltext400846191368745.png
(Location: Foosha Island, )
(Mood: Mischievous. )
(Interactions: Julius, Sinny, and Okibani)

(Mentions: All in interactions.)

If it weren't for the likes of Sinny and Julius's persistent and wildly entertaining chatter in the background, Sidney would've most likely found the scene in-front of her a lot more depressing than it already was. The lustrous twinkles of sizzling embers reflected against the whites of her eyes as she wordlessly watched the destructive aftermath of the skirmish between the pirates and marines whilst she remained seated on the back of her loveable fluffy traveling companion Okibani. She could've sworn that the terrible shouting of the people aboard those sinking vessels were still present as whispers in the night sky, however, the crackling of the distant fire that was slowly consuming their ships mostly muffled these sounds out. Sidney couldn't help but think how all three of them were to being involved in that ever-so violent battle seeing how their most recent captain whom they'd been traveling with at the time was voyaging through the same area, in fact, they were present at the beginning of this ferocious and would've probably participated in the thing if it weren't for the goofy mishap of someone forgetting to pick-up their banana peels at the main deck of the ship! Guess it came as a surprise to all of them when their valiant captain slid across one and misfortunately ate the raw end of a bullet, Sidney wasn't going to point fingers or anything but Julius sure did enjoy his bananas but then again they all were very fond of that yellow-colored fruit, especially Okibani, although, that happy 'hippo bunny' will eat just about everything ya throw at him! It came as no surprise that their former crewmates weren't exactly too happy about the band of fools inadvertently killing their captain so it was only a matter of time before they turned on them, leading the trio to hastily jump overboard and into the murky depths below where Okibani was conveniently waiting to be used as an improvised paddle boat which is where they were as of right now, sailing aboard their portly purple friend as they slowly but surely made their way towards the shore of a nearby island. "We escaped just by the skin of our teeth. Must've been some mix of bad and good luck that accident had happened to our 'ol head honcho."

She'd briefly ponder while comfortably keep her feet submerged in the water, vaguely rejoicing in the little pleasure of the lukewarm brine splashing against her ankles as she subtly eavesdropped on her friends whom immediately got her attention with the mentioning of sharks, causing her to practically launch her feet out from the water, frantically roll backwards and use her quick-thinking and flexibility to wrap her legs around the back of Sinny to keep herself from falling off. "SHARKS?!?!" Sidney panicked through her use of sign-language as she peeked out from the sides of Sinny, popping her head out from left to right to try and get a glimpse of those dastardly murderous sea-puppies, a rather difficult task while being upside down of course, however it did give a pretty unique perspective of the world, it was almost as if the sky was the ocean and the ocean was the sky in a weird sense! Thankfully this 'cry' of sharks was just another one of Clown's wild imaginations, a common thing she's noticed in their travels, it wouldn't been too surprising if he thought seagulls were flying 'poop dragons' or something to that degree. Nevertheless, what WAS thought to be sharks were just a whole mass of dead bodies littering the shore of the beach and lazily floating close to it, not exactly a better solution but a far better alternative than being swallow whole by some carnivorous sea creatures! The observation of these motionless sailors and pirates gave way to a pretty devious idea in Julius's head to snatch their belongings to which Mime would momentarily question the morality of such a choice.... Only for a second though... "IF THEY HAVE ANY CANDY ON THEM, I CALL DIBS!" She'd energetically motion with her hands, a sugar-tooth laced smile pushing up her cheeks with this response. Sidney carefully unwrapped her legs from Sinny's midsection and brought herself down to the gritty, sandy surface of the beach upon Okibani finally running ashore with his stubby yet extremely nimble legs. "Wow, there sure is a lot! I might need bigger pocke-" Oh wait a minute! With that held thought she'd be reminded of her trusty 'Bag of props', a huge knapsack that she'd just seemingly whip right out of nowhere and use to assist her in grabbing humongous handfuls of loot off beached corpses and storing them away.

Regrettably there was no sweets to be found in her search but there was plenty of jewelry and other valuable belongings like watches, memorabilia, and soaked beni that could be dried out somehow! Once their pilfering of the dead were done and their lives were forever to be haunted by the souls of the damned they have defiled, they were now able to hatch a plan, specifically Julius who'd make the clever idea of performing a show on this island, the allusion to such notion would have Mime hoist her comically-sized bag up over her shoulder and eagerly zip right up to Julius with a look of pure determination on her face, it'd been awhile since they'd gotten to have an actual performance so it came as no shock that she was essentially bouncing up and down with joy while listening to him. First and foremost they needed to set-up the stage and it was a good thing she kept all those useful structures of theirs inside her 'ginormous' bag of crap! "No problemo, this should be a breeze!" They'd signal to Julius and Sinny with an 'OK' hand gesture before dumping out the ample staging platform onto the sand with a hefty 'THUMP' as it landed with all of its weight. To Mime's dismay this was no 'breeze' in the slightest as the instructions that Julius was giving were kind of complicated, she even somehow got the idea that building a life-sized sculpture of Okibania out of the stage's wooden boards was going to help but it came as a big disappointment when Julius told her they weren't used for that. By a miracle were they able to get the stage in the perfect spot for their performance, it only took like a couple of hours! This wasn't the only darn thing that was making things difficult either as the pop-up tent that is kept safely stowed away in Sinny's pants wasn't coming out, to which Mime only grew irritated at him failing to take the flippin' thing out. "Gosh diggety darn it Sinny, let me handle this! I can't believe i'm always the one to help you take that sucker out!" Sidney flagged, thinking to herself that maybe if it wasn't so big then he'd be able to take it out easier! So of course she had to help make it pop out by doing various things such as pulling and tugging on it in a repetitive motion to try and get it unstuck, spitting on her hands and trying to worm it out, and even batting at the darn thing like a cat with a ball of yarn but she ended up just telling herself "Screw it!" and reluctantly pulled down his pants down, her face flushing with embarrassment the tent 'exploded' out from his pants, landing conveniently right over the stage.

"Aha we did it!" She'd say, looking away and pulling up his pants. It only took a bunch of suggestive innuendoes and a whole heap of time to figure that one out but it's a good thing they did because now were able to start their big performance after getting some shut-eye inside of their tent. Surprisingly a decent gathering of people had arrived after hearing the passionate shouting of what sounded like a total madman, they thought this to be someone going through some kind of crazed delusions but it only happened to be Julius's salesman skills at work, luring people from all around to the show with Sidney using some of the leftover washed up bodies that Okibani hadn't eaten as arrow signs that pointed in the direction of the tent's entrance. Now it was up to Mime to do what she did best, pick-pocketing the unsuspecting audience members as they were enjoying the show! It was a pretty 'scummy' thing to do but a pirate had to make some beni through questionable means at least a few times in their lives! Prior to the beginning of the show, Sidney had propped herself up on the elevated beams of the tents just above where the audience would be sitting and be totally unaware of her snatching their goodies. "Aaaah! There's nothing more peaceful than a lovely afternoon of pocket fishing." Sidney hummed while using a makeshift fishing rod to cautiously and silently lower the metal hooks attached to line right inside random show-goer's pockets before swiftly reeling them back up and taking the belongings. She'd manage to catch a lot of things during the opening of the show considering the lack of lights except for the spotlight, although there were always times where she'd get a bad catch but that's the risk you take when you go pocket fishing! "AWWWWW MAN TORN UNDERWEAR AGAIN?!" Sidney whined to herself as she noticed another pair of underwear that was ripped out of someone's pants, she'd end up casting this into the other pile of undergarments behind her as the patrons in the background would yelp loudly and say things along the lines of "DAMN IT WHO TOOK MY BRITCHES?!"
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
(My posts are never as big as my introductions so no worries about having to read through novels again, promise.)

Last edited:
Vanessa Williams
Komi 1 small.png
The sound of marching broke the serenity of her doodling. It sounded like a lot of people and they were moving fast. Vanessa grabbed her backpack and scampered off into an alleyway. Peaking back, her suspicions were confirmed. It wasn't Mahi with a big group; it was the marines.

Vanessa covered her mouth with her hand as she watched the marines ransack the medical tent; manhandling the recovering pirates. If she hadn't moved when she did, there was no doubt in her mind that she'd be sharing the same fate.

She ducked back behind the building she was hiding behind. Her heart was racing. She didn't want to be manhandled by some marines. It would be a sight that should make people's blood boil.

"Calm down...." She told herself. For once her communication anxiety came in handy, keeping her voice at a barely audible level.

She needed to find Ms. Nightengale and tell her the marines are here, if she didn't already know.

Quiet as a mouse, Vanessa maneuvered the alleyways. She froze as she heard Mahi's name. From her hiding place, she could see the confrontation brewing between the marines and the strangers with the fishman. What little plan she had suddenly vanished with her confidence. Should she try to help her new friend escape or should she keep going and find Nightengale?

(In hiding, but nearby these people) PlusUltra PlusUltra Megilagor Megilagor

d24st3n-0244d19b-8f81-4b0a-b5da-70e4b3f80865.jpg
Garret squinted as he dazed in and out of consciousness as he heard someone bark orders before the green hair woman tried to relax them. And...they have....lots of guns!! Garrett spit on the ground and raised a defiant fist as he coughed and heaved while hanging onto the man with the anchor.

"Guhhh....Whoever the hell you are....get out of the way!! Some of us...guhhhh...have had a long night and need our rest!! You....urmmph wouldn't like me when i'm angry!!!" Garrett groans as he staggers forward and focuses his vision. Just a couple of Navy Punks?? Bah, he's felt worse and taken on better odds! He takes another step forward and spites on the ground. "How's about this? You guys turn around....guhh... and I wont have to hack the lot of you into pieces!!" Garret exclaimed as he stepped forward about the same distance, but away from the green haired woman as he stares down the Marines and their rifles. Garrett readies his axe, he may not have much love for most pirates, but the navy isn't much worse than pirates in his book. Some of them end up working for pirates anyway.... he then turns to the party. "If I learned anything from Marines, guhhh....it's that they don't usually leave if ya ask nicely. I'd just pull out 'yer weapons an be ....*coughs* Gahhh!! *Gives himself a few wake up slaps as his eyes focus* Ready!!!"

Arian Graham

Arian was pissed at the navy even more than before, but important things first, when the man he carried went forward Arian put the pot with the food on the ground and slowly walked up to the marines while saying certain words.
"You folks don't know what's going on do ya? This magnificent lad right here ordered some food from me, for him and his people. And the first rule of mine is simple. 'If someone orders from ya they need to finish eating it, and if something doesn't allow for that. Then beat the hell out of the nuisance.' "
As he finished talking he took off his anchor-looking spear from his back aimed it at the marines and said loudly.
"If you want to take him without him eating first, you will have through me first!"
Meanwhile, his sash he used to hide his silver hair got loose enough to uncover parts of it, falling over his nonexistent eye.
Feeling no need to hide anymore but much rather protect his newfound friend Mahi he stepped in front of him, gnarling his teeth at the marines with a burning passion for violence burning in his eyes, ready to take them on at any moment.

one piece rp.png

1641463575076.png

Once Nightengale had parted ways with Hina and her ward she went about making her way back to the first aid tent, she had yet to run into any marines and was blissfully unaware of the fact they were out searching for her by flier let alone by name. The surgeon had expected them to come after her eventually, rather soon actually but when they came she had expected they would nearly be searching for an unnamed first responder. Someone must have let slip her identity despite her goodwill, how unfortunate. Regardless the unaware Nightengale made her way back through the square and toward the lower district of the town. In fact had it not been for a very odd-looking sign she might have even made it back to the first aid tent in time to aid with the pesky grunts sent to apprehend her and her patients.

Instead, the good doctor found herself up close and personal with some form of effigy in the shape of an arrow. Pokeing and prodding at the corpses to better understand what exactly was going on. With some investigation, Nightengale easily came to the conclusion that the corpses involved were of those washed up from the battle but other than that she was at a loss as to why anyone would use them as a sign. It was very distasteful and downright disrespectful to those involved and it most certainly was anything but hygienic! Gulls were already swarming, this right here was how epidemics started! Clicking her tongue at the thought Nightengale began following along the highlighted path and eventually stumbled upon a circus tent. The sight was very confusing and that itself coaxed her inside.

Moving to the interior Nightengale found a tent full of people observing a rather odd circus show. A rather loud circus show. Was that even a rabbit? Completely perplexed at this stage Nightengale hung back by the door and watched as the event unfolded. That was until she heard a woman complaining above her about torn underwear. An issue Nightengale thankfully had no experience with but was now deep in contemplation as to how such a thing might happen. When a man in the audience then jumped up and announced boldly that his own breeches had been stolen. Looking up Nightengale noticed a small collection of fabric building aside the woman as well as her fishing rod. With a soft chuckle, Nightengale pieced together the situation. This whole ordeal was extremely unusual and as time went by it only got seemed more perplexing.

Moving a hand to her back Nightengale did her best to hide a growing smirk. With her hand hidden behind her back, she produced a thin needle and thread, guiding it up slowly to the woman in question and securing her underwear thereafter. With one strong pull, Nightengale whipped the underwear clean off the woman and dragged it quickly into her hidden hand, eyes focused misleadingly on the show. "Oh my, someone's keen to impress..."

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool blankcanvas blankcanvas

Last edited:
As Mahi's companions made their intentions clear the officer in charge was quick to take a few steps backwards. Mahi was his target and other than Nightengale he had it on good authority that the duo had no other companion and thus only brought a small handful of troops with him to apprehend the man. Things were not looking good but regardless of the situation, he couldn't very well return empty-handed to the ship. Drawing his sword in a swift manner the man quickly shot into action "Fire at will!".

Dashing forward the man was quick to slash at Honeydew making multiple attempts to hit her sides and chest without a hint of hesitation. His movements were fluid yet precise, he was no rookie and for now, he had Honeydew caught up on defence. With Honeydew and the officer locked in battle the rest of the marines began to fire upon the others, lead balls filling the air. The men fired in sync with one another, firing in volleys to avoid any downtime they may have. How the group intended to deal with the situation was yet to be seen but the marines seemed adamant on at least keeping Honeydew split up from the rest.

Mahi had yet to speak a word but as the hail of bullets began littering the air he took a dive for cover behind a concrete pillar, pulling the drunker Garret with him. From behind the stone pillar, he took his time to consider his actions and finally after a brief few seconds spoke for the first time since the start of this whole mess "Garret, Arian! If I make an opening do you think you two can use it to sweep in and break their formation?

Megilagor Megilagor PlusUltra PlusUltra Creedishurr Creedishurr shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Arian Graham
Interactions:
Creedishurr Creedishurr (Garret), Uasal Uasal (Mahi), shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Vanessa)

Arian quickly turned around when the marines took out their muskets and ran behind the nearest cover, he might be strong but even he could survive a volley of bullets at this point in his life.
Seeing the pot of food he made within reach of his spear, he tried to get it towards him, after a bit the pot was also behind cover, and he left it there with a young lass that for whatever reason stayed in the same alley as him. "Here have some and keep it safe." He said to her before replying to Mahi.
"Mate if ya can do that, then consider those punks pickled in their own brine! Just make sure you stay safe because cap for sure will rant your arse off if you get injured too much."
Readying himself up to run towards the marines to crack their bones and crush their spirits so Mahi would be left alone.

one piece rp.png

The moment the sword hissed from its sheath Honeydew's leg had already turned on her side to face the man and reduce her overall profile, bouncing slightly with a faint smile to her features. "My my whipping it out without a word? Quite forward it seems..." a slight laugh escapes her lips in taunt as she follows the weapon's arc and circles around the man set on not giving him a clean target.

Her movements were quick though minimal, each strike passing by narrowly as her eyes followed the attacker carefully each time the glint of the metal moved from side to side. "Though I suppose the whole attacking an unarmed civilian with their hands up could come quite naturally, definitely seem to have a bit of practice swinging that thing...sure a rifle might make it easier but I should applaud you actually" with a quick movement on one of his next swings Honey would twist her hands to clap across the flat of the man's blade, catching it and forcing it downwards as with the same movement snapping her leg out for a straight kick towards the man's jaw. "Not much of a talker are you? I mean tit for tat is nice in a little exchange but if not I guess ill have to do the talking for you as well huh?"

Vanessa Williams
Komi 1 small.png
Vanessa ducked and covered her ears as the marines shot their muskets. With her gaze toward the ground, her eyes quivered with fear. What should she do? What could she do?

The smell of food suddenly caught her attention. After looking up, she flinched at the sudden sight of a man. Wait, he had been with Mahi. Should she really be afraid of him?

Vanessa shyly nodded to Arian and pulled the pot of food closer. "Th...th...th...." She tried to say thank you, but only managed to stutter before Arian suddenly charged toward the marines. All she could do was watch. Even though her stomach growled, reminding her that she hadn't ate yet, she couldn't find the courage to eat near the fight going on.

Interacted: Megilagor Megilagor
Nearby: PlusUltra PlusUltra Creedishurr Creedishurr Uasal Uasal

animesher.com_suzuya-juuzou-tokyo-ghoul-fan-art-1555915.jpg

cooltext400846191368745.png
(Location: Foosha Island. )
(Mood: Panic. )
(Interactions: Nightengale, Julius, Sinny. )

(Mentions: N/A)

Apart from stealing half of the crowd's knickers, they were still none the wiser of Sidney's mischievousness while she continued to snag one pair after another with each fishing line she casted out and eventually reeled back in. Although her multiple acts of thievery had gone unnoticed for some time, the fool's luck would inevitably run dry after the likes of an unknown spectator had caught wind of her devious pinching of people's unmentionables! Being that this stranger had roamed in unannounced, Sidney hadn't the slightest idea she'd been figured out by them and didn't realize that she too would get a taste of her own medicine. Just as the mime was about to gather up all the stolen belongings and make a clean getaway with them, she'd experience a strange sensation, as if something had gone through her waistband. "What the..?" Right as she turned around and discovered the threaded needle that was sticking out of her backside, a loud gasp would erupt from her lungs upon getting jerked backwards by her underwear, which in turn caused those bloomers of hers to get ripped off completely, as well as bringing the girl wearing them hurdling towards the ground from the rafters after losing her balance on the wooden beam she had been sitting on.

Falling from such a great height certainly could've caused some serious injury but thanks to the plentiful panties that was knocked off along with her, Sidney was able to give herself a cozy but also somewhat uncomfortable landing as she landed back first into the piled-up articles of clothing that had fallen underneath her. Similar to that of a heavy object falling into a mass of water, a ploom of garments were thrown outward like a mighty splash, tossing them indiscriminately throughout the place. "HOLY CANOLI!" The ongoing spectacle of the show was promptly interrupted by a loud collection of terrified screams from the onlookers as underwear of all shapes, sizes, and color were raining down onto them from high above. Everywhere you'd look you'd find some poor soul falling to some kind of misfortune such as patrons sliding all-around on slippery pantaloons as they tried to escape out the front of the tent, a few of the audience members even getting some nasty skivvies thrown into their faces; persistent gagging noises followed up by projectile vomiting would be a result of that travesty. Those that were brave enough to stomach the horrible scene would devote most of their attention, more specifically their anger to Sidney who had just popped her head out from the 'mountain' of undies she was buried in.

It didn't help that her desperately digging through the underwear to find her own would make her seem even more guilty, not to mention, her pulling out some of the beli and jewelry that was stashed away in some of their pockets that she had swiped away. Before she knew it, Sidney was completely surrounded by a gang of burly-armed sailors whose faces were flushed with color, the reasonable anger and embarrassment swelling up on their gruff faces as they held up their loosened pants. "Uh oh.." Knowing that she was in for a world of hurt if she didn't think up of an escape plan, Sidney resorted to desperate measures to get herself out of becoming flattened by those muscle-heads. Wedging two of her fingers in her mouth, a loud whistle soon produced itself from her lips and quickly brought forth her savior. Introducing themselves with a thunderous crash, Okibani's bulky form came charging through the side of the tent; tearing up the canvas and getting it wrapped around his body in the process. With this opportunity Sidney would nimbly crawl between one of the sailor's legs and bring herself right up onto Okibani's back, just before he charged through several crates containing props and gags, breaking them and accidentally smearing them across his face, making Okibani look like a portly opera singer as he stormed out the other side of the tent with a viking helmet that was complete with long flowing pigtails that completed the spiral breasted outfit and the bright red lipstick they were wearing.

It was safe to say that by now the show was utterly ruined, all that was left was the confused audience members who were standing in the remains of what was once a circus tent, now reduced to the supporting beams that were once holding together the canvas, some of which were bent to pieces after Okibani had stormed in. At least the stage was perfectly in-tact though, including Sinny and Jester who were still standing on it, possibly baffled and frozen in place by what had just happened.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester , Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool , Uasal Uasal
(Sorry about the delay, there's a lot going on. Apologies if it's really sloppily written.)

‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited:
With Honeydew keeping the commanding officer busy and with Arian ready and waiting to pounce Mahi made his move. Placing his palm flat against the concrete pillar Mahi took a moment to concentrate his breathing, he'd only have one shot at this and he needed to make it count. And that he did, in a swift and fluid motion Mahi brought his palm back but a mere centimetre before rapidly striking back upon the cold pillar bringing it crashing down in a plume of dust. "Fishman Karate- Shrimp Pal". As the pillar came crashing down the dust it produced filled the street and even forced on coughs to those too close and unaware. Most importantly the sudden collapse of the pillar brought about a brief halt to the firing of rifles as the marines no longer had a clear view of their commander or his position. Now it was Adrian's chance to shine.

As Honedew made her counterattack though, things on her end were starting to take a turn for the worse. Releasing his sword the officer narrowly avoided Honeydew's kick but while he may have forfeited his weapon in avoidance he now stood to gain a whole lot more. Taking a firm hold of the woman let while he had the chance the officer brought his elbow down hard in an attempt to break it, releasing it thereafter only to follow up with a sucker punch aimed at the woman gut. "Unarmed civilian? Ha! You have no idea who you're getting into bed with, do you! That woman will get you all killed!"
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 PlusUltra PlusUltra Megilagor Megilagor Creedishurr Creedishurr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back