• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: The Overshadowed Generation

Does this RP Interest you

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Uasal Uasal I'm thinking of making a badass gunslinger who doesn't use any fruits and just pure skill. Think revolvers and fantastical gun tricks. Would this be allowed?
This is perfectly fine and more than welcome. As this will be taking place after one-piece one can assume the world has evolved from flintlock weaponry to wild Western lever action and hammer weaponry.
Okay, nice! If you decide to make a character sheet thread and start the roleplay I would certainly be interested! I wouldn't mind my character showing up farther along in the journey after a few others (or a lot of others) have already joined.
Thank you! I'll be sure to at you

I shall say, you've got yourself a pirate matey, might not be the greatest pirate but his spirit rivals no other.
But i would prefer starting further along the story so as not to appear on the first island, as i dislike stealing spotlight from many players.
Also will start working on the character right about now.

Hi everyone!

I have an OC that could be a possible medic for the crew.

I know there is a length requirement but is there a frequency/how often you need to be on? Right now with work, I’m on for about once a week.

I shall say, you've got yourself a pirate matey, might not be the greatest pirate but his spirit rivals no other.
But i would prefer starting further along the story so as not to appear on the first island, as i dislike stealing spotlight from many players.
Also will start working on the character right about now.
That's perfectly fine! Glad to have you on board!
Hi everyone!

I have an OC that could be a possible medic for the crew.

I know there is a length requirement but is there a frequency/how often you need to be on? Right now with work, I’m on for about once a week.
One substantial post a week should be fine! The most important thing is that you enjoy yourself!

With 9 people interested I'll begin work on the main and cs pages tomorrow, thank you all for your feedback

Perfect time as well since im finally able to finish my guy. Busy week yall, ive been moving all over my damn state its been insane. Luckily thats all done til around this time next year.

Last edited:
I've opened the cs page and main page. I will start the rp once I've reviewed everyone's CSs.

That's perfectly fine! Glad to have you on board!

One substantial post a week should be fine! The most important thing is that you enjoy yourself!
I’ll try my best to get a character page out tomorrow at the earliest.

We're is the link to the CS and mai page? I don't see them at the top.

Ill get my Guy up tomorrow morning im beat. Close to done though. I cant wait to “meet” the rest of the crew.

but i do wonder and ponder who wants what role on the ship.
since i don't want to take a role from someone.

Was making a Spymaster type role....kinda trying to think how to narrow down the idea. Could technically slot into Historian or Lookout i guess as well.

I've got a helmsman in mind but it works as a navigator or a first mate as well.

The Black Knight The Black Knight a bounty of 300 million is something extremely high outside of the new world. Your typical bounty is hard to rise above 100 million as was the case with luffy who was known throughout the East blue and grand line as the man with the 'hundred million bounty'. A title that puts into perspective how incredible the amount is.

Zoro started with a bounty of 60 million and after declaring war on the world government and destroying a government base, enies lobby, his bounty was only boosted to 120 million. For reference a bounty of 300 million is equivalent to a warlord in the new world. Doflamingo had a bounty if 340 million for example.

With this in mind the cap for bounties outside of a captain should remain under 100 million while we remain inside East Blue.

Judging your characters abilities I'd say it's reasonable to have a bounty of 40 million. Perhaps 50 with room to grow. Leaving it at 40 will allow for your bounty to be raised after events.

Also I have an issue with your character having two custom made weapons. The shotgun will have to be made your average double barrel. Our crew is not world renowned and is only starting out so to have even one custom weapon is quite something.

Also please remember that our crew are rookies. Your skills are acceptable but you will be missing shots. Not many but some. There has to be an element of growth to your character

Last edited:
The Black Knight The Black Knight a bounty of 300 million is something extremely high outside of the new world. Your typical bounty is hard to rise above 100 million as was the case with luffy who was known throughout the East blue as the man with the 'hundred million bounty'. A title that puts into perspective how incredible the amount is.

Zoro started with a bounty of 60 million and after declaring war on the world government and destroying a government base, enies lobby, his bounty was only boosted to 120 million. For reference a bounty of 300 million is equivalent to a warlord in the new world. Doflamingo had a bounty if 340 million for example.

With this in mind the cap for bounties outside of a captain should remain under 100 million while we remain inside East Blue.

Judging your characters abilities I'd say it's reasonable to have a bounty of 40 million. Perhaps 50 with room to grow. Leaving it at 40 will allow for your bounty to be raised after events.

Also I have an issue with your character having two custom made weapons. The shotgun will have to be made your average double barrel. Our crew is not world renowned and is only starting out so to have even one custom weapon is quite something.

Also please remember that our crew are rookies. Your skills are acceptable but you will be missing shots. Not many but some. There has to be an element of growth to your character

I'll make it 40 million. It isn't that big of a deal to me. I literally Googled and wrote down something.

As for custom weapons, they come from his hometown so it makes logical sense why he'd have them. It's not like they grant any special properties. They're just custom to the blacksmith of his town. The fancy properties are whatever rounds he gets. So maybe if there is some fancy blacksmith in the future who can make fancy guns with special properties, then that'd be something for character growth.

I do expect him to miss, but it wouldn't be due to him missing since he only shoots when he feels he has a clear shot. It'd be due to some supernatural stuff happening. Shooting a normal human is not difficult. A devil fruit user, I'd expect to definitely be difficult to shoot and they may not even be affected by his rounds.

As for character growth, he is a pre-made character from a RP/story I've written. I'm not expecting him to beat or even stand a chance against every supernatural, devil fruit character. Just like with the manga and show, some characters stood a better chance against certain ones, and others knew when to stand down and let the MC handle it. Maybe overtime, he can acquire some special guns and rounds that allow him to stand a chance against bigger threats and have him tailor himself a new style around them.

We probably should make an ooc channel or a discord server later on.
Also, I only have personality and character flaws left undone, backstory half-finished.
But the lack of name will be fixed when he is ready.
For a befitting name need to be granted upon this guy.

But that will be done tomorrow when I wake up.
So nice sleeping, dreams and etc.

I'm basically done! Gonna sleep and have a reread in the morning then post it. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has in store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back