• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: The Overshadowed Generation OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hmm second ones pretty and looks more pirate but going with how Nightengale is and her role before being a pirate I think the first looks better suited, little more doctor-esque. That's my own opinion anyhow it's your character make her look how you want!

Og nightingale is more fitting. The new one is still cool though. Im fine woth either really.

Mahi is open to romance though is a bit of a tough nut to crack. He doesn’t think about such things often

our harem is awesome i would actually really love to see this crew in one piece.

I plan to but I can also delay it if too many people are doing the same.

I don't plan to join the crew on Foosha, as getting a full crew on one island might be a bit rushed.

I think i wrote it in that Mahi was already there with the captain. In fact i think they may have been each others ride to foosha.

Last edited:
So I’m not sure what the opening is gonna be. But there is mention of a ship battle in the waters just off the coast of foosha. Seeing as how his captain is a doctor and he is a strong swimmer Mahi will be fishing people out of the water most likely. Anyone want to he one of them folks he pulls out?

So I’m not sure what the opening is gonna be. But there is mention of a ship battle in the waters just off the coast of foosha. Seeing as how his captain is a doctor and he is a strong swimmer Mahi will be fishing people out of the water most likely. Anyone want to he one of them folks he pulls out?
Vanessa volunteers as tribute

Perfect. any preference for which side she was a cabin girl for? Im assuming the sides are navy and pirate?
She would have been on a pirate ship.

She’d be wearing a sailor style school uniform and an eye patch she doesn’t really need. She wouldn’t be giving off strong pirate vibes.

Last edited:
I got to feel out the story to decide if my character will be in the first event or later.

So for now, I'll just be reading to see where it goes, and if I think he'd enter at the start, I'll say something.

You could fish her out now, that's why I delayed nightingales post, to give you that option

Although that's just to give you the option, how you proceed is totally up to you

Alright good news. The guy who wrecked his car is alive. Drunk driver though so he is going to jail. Ill be off work in like a half hour and can get a post up shortly afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back