• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: The Overshadowed Generation OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
“Your existence is futile.”
“”Dont you mean resistance?”
“i know what i said”
*fires lasers.*

I mean it's not a full-size anchor, it's a small anchor, from a small ship remade into a weapon/tool, so it will be lighter than a ship cannon but still a heavy thing.
And well what can you say.
The Captain with no bounty (as of yet), and my guy with a real low bounty, of only 8k berry.

I mean it's not a full-size anchor, it's a small anchor, from a small ship remade into a weapon/tool, so it will be lighter than a ship cannon but still a heavy thing.
And well what can you say.
The Captain with now bounty (as of yet), and my guy with a real low bounty, of only 8k berry.
Thats still really cool. Is it gonna have a chain for long swings?

should be able to post mine character today evening or tomorrow morning.
and it does have a chain but its near the top of the handle and not the bottom, so not really good at long swings.
Its permanently fixed to the top part, but there is a way to attach the back of the chain to the bottom of this thing so he can carry it on his back.

should be able to post mine character today evening or tomorrow morning.
and it does have a chain but its near the top of the handle and not the bottom, so not really good at long swings.
Its permanently fixed to the top part, but there is a way to attach the back of the chain to the bottom of this thing so he can carry it on his back.
I think i can picture it now. Good description. So the chain is more like a sling on a rifle than like kratos chains. Mahi will certainly find the weapon fascinating

well i could post the picture of the character with his weapon.
one piece rp.png

Although i would need help with his name.
So any suggestions are welcome

thats a full size anchor...
no mine has like a small anchor remade into a thing.

Its hard to pinpoint, but the closest thing i could say would be robin hood.
He steals from marine, pirates and nobles, and give to the poorer ones.
but in his case its less about money but more about food.
Since he was starving pretty much everyday for a few years during his childhood, barely scraping by.
So now he just steals/robs it away and gives to the starved, also he helps the townsfolk with anything, for the simple reason of "They helped me once now its my turn."

dont worry hes demisexual, so unless you spark his interest your safe, and technically he can swing any way.

Realized i missed one of the backstory ideas which should add a little more, still prefer having room to expand on items that are Vague as the story goes on but trying to throw in a few hooks.

Honeydew's backstory made me laugh. I saw the legend of the dragon and my brain went Yakuza (playing it right now) then noticed one of her themes was from Yakuza. Not sure why but it sure made me chuckle.

At this point Nightengale is just building a harem
Nightengale's and Honeydew's reverse harem ship full of mostly shirtless men.

Honeydew's backstory made me laugh. I saw the legend of the dragon and my brain went Yakuza (playing it right now) then noticed one of her themes was from Yakuza. Not sure why but it sure made me chuckle.

Nightengale's and Honeydew's reverse harem ship full of mostly shirtless men.
This would suggest honeydew is not already a part of her harem

Was kinda intentional, linked to the Little Koi nickname, intended for him to be her Mihawk. That particular Dragon had a habit of getting into random conspiracy and people running up to fight him on the street.

Given we were starting off i was debating having her actually having met him yet or not, though if she did.....well you know how those random encounters go.

This would suggest honeydew is not already a part of her harem
That didn't even occure to me harem is a go.

Was kinda intentional, linked to the Little Koi nickname, intended for him to be her Mihawk. That particular Dragon had a habit of getting into random conspiracy and people running up to fight him on the street.

Given we were starting off i was debating having her actually having met him yet or not, though if she did.....well you know how those random encounters go.
Yeah I thought it might be unless it was just the greatest coincidence. That dragon sounds very familiar do people just throw money at him if he beats them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back