• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: The Grand Line

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
Following the execution of Gold Rodger and the knowledge of the One piece becoming known the greatest era of piracy the world had seen began. Men all over the world set sail for fame, glory, and riches. Piracy became a common occupation on the seas across the world. Pirates became common in all four seas, swarming to the grand line in search of the one piece. They struck fear into the hearts of common people on their bloody and merciless hunt for the One Piece. Though even now there has still been no progress in the search, and every day new pirates set sail for the one piece.

The time has come for you to set off! Either fame and glory await, or death! Only your actions can decide your fate! Set sail for the One Piece!

Okay so a number of things have to be decided before the thread is made.

1) Characters? Like, how should this be done? Everyone on one ship under one captain? Or everyone can be a captain of their own ship(s)?

2) Devil Fruit?

3) Any canon characters?

1) All under one crew would be better just in case they is not a lot of interest but if they ends up being a lot of interest then several captains.

2) Devil fruits should be allowed as long as they are not overly powerful.

3) Canon characters doesn't bother me either way.

O and I just have to say I love one piece.

1.I personally don`t mind the idea of just having one crew. It could prevent any confusion of who belong`s to who`s crew.

2.Plenty of pirates have gotten pretty far in OP without Devil Fruits. Maybe you should put down a limit or something?

3.Running into (a) canon character(s) would be pretty fun too.

1) Characters? Like, how should this be done? Everyone on one ship under one captain? Or everyone can be a captain of their own ship(s)?

Everyone on one ship under one captain, since there would be more character interaction between everyone, I'd think.

2) Devil Fruit?

Hell yes.

3) Any canon characters?

I'm kind of iffy on this one, but it wouldn't stop me from joining if there were.

I think we should all be in one crew a d devil fruits are allowed except the yami yami no mi. And if people are willing to play canons then sure. :D

Alright cool

So one ship

Captain role will be based on whoever can make r best CS for that role

For now it'll be four roles that we need, then some optional ones for more to join

D fruits allowed but I'll find a list of them and remove the overly op ones

And we will meet some of the canon enemies and maybe a canon character or two.

I'll work on the thread tonight!

Ahh...well...

I've kinda taken up two large projects and don't have time for this one now...

Sorry bout that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back