• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: The "Current" Era!

Sinny The Fool

Clown Boogaloo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
An RP run by myself and Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Based on the (amazing) manga/anime series “One Piece”. “The ‘Current’ Era” is an AU, using the minimum required lore & setting as the foundation while featuring its own set of characters, locations, and history that we add ourselves. The only canon character that will be mentioned or exists in this rp being Gol D. Roger. This is going to be a fairly laid back role-play in terms of plot (some story-arcs will be better than others) that follows a similar thread to the original story. Following numerous crews as they set out on an adventure in search of the famed treasure One Piece!

There is a little more information on the thread which I'll link here.
Main thread link - Fandom - One Piece: The "Current" Era!

Is there more story wise to go off of like where its starting at or any story beats being used as the basis or anything to give a better idea of things starting off, or not yet?

Is there more story wise to go off of like where its starting at or any story beats being used as the basis or anything to give a better idea of things starting off, or not yet?

Not yet. Me and Solly still need to discuss how we are actually going to start things off. The most we've decided so far is that we are going to start it off somewhere before the Grand Line, and depending on how many peeps we get we're going to have multiple player groups/crews. The is rest is kinda in the air right now.

I'm interested. I've got an idea for a Devil Fruit user who shouldn't be too OP.
Great! If you plan on using a non-canon DF of some kind, make sure to send the idea to me or Solemn in PM's.

Not yet. Me and Solly still need to discuss how we are actually going to start things off. The most we've decided so far is that we are going to start it off somewhere before the Grand Line, and depending on how many peeps we get we're going to have multiple player groups/crews. The is rest is kinda in the air right now.
I see. I'd be careful not to get too crazy with player numbers or crews. You don't want too much chaos now trying to manage multiple adventures. :P

I may/may not join... did have an urge to do a OP roleplay of my own based around a Marine crew (with some story to it) but could be nice to get my OP itch scratched in an RP where I don't have to put a huge amount of work into myself. Do have some idea for a fruit/base character I wanted to do that wouldn't likely fit for that anyways. I'll think on it.

I see. I'd be careful not to get too crazy with player numbers or crews. You don't want too much chaos now trying to manage multiple adventures. :P

I may/may not join... did have an urge to do a OP roleplay of my own based around a Marine crew (with some story to it) but could be nice to get my OP itch scratched in an RP where I don't have to put a huge amount of work into myself. Do have some idea for a fruit/base character I wanted to do that wouldn't likely fit for that anyways. I'll think on it.

Hueue yeah - I mentioned the same thing in conversation with Solly when we decided on it. We are gonna try our best in being careful not to overload ourselves~

Also a Marine Crew? That's a pretty neato idea there~ Anyway, if you doo decide to join and scratch that OP itch you have I looks forward to seeing what you have in mind for your character~

Id be up for giving this a shot, got a few character ideas though may need to chat over the specifics, will you be using a Discord or anything for faster OOC or will it all be via PM's/OOC on RPN?

Its hit or miss if the Mods take it down, though if sent via PM its normally fine. RP is happening on site but depending which mod you get will be if they allow OOC to be talked about off site. (Ive had both....but most RPN games im in end up using it, even if they have to just send their discord IDs instead.)

We have 4 PC's which is good for a small starting crew, we can still add more as we go through islands like in the show.

Yeah since first post needs to set the scene, before that? Have 0 idea what the Island is like....if we are even starting at a island

Users who are viewing this thread

Back