• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece RP (Sign-Ups, open and accepting!)

Sunhorse99

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
RANKS AND ROLES

PIRATES:

Pirates generally have the following roles, but depending on the crew, some may be expanded or added according to the individual skill of a member.

(1) Captain: The pirate who calls the shots and in overall in charge.

(1) First-Mate: The crewman/woman who's second in command to the Captain and may act as a commander of some sort in the case the Captain cannot act.

(1 per division) Division Commander: The crewman/woman in charge of a division of a much larger crew.

(1-2) Cook: Self-explanatory.

(1-2) Navigator: The crewman/woman who's in charge of maps and setting course.

(1-2) Mechanic/Shipwright: The crewman/woman in charge of the upkeep of the ship.

(1-3) Defenders: The crewmen/women in charge of defending the ship and crew. All should be willing to fight, but these are the primary fighters.

(1) Lookout: The crewman/woman in charge of keeping an eye for islands and threats.

(1) Doctor: The crewman/woman in charge of medicine and health.

(4 to a ship to start, we'll see what happens) Crewmates: The men and women with no specific job, who assist wherever help is needed.

MARINES

(1) Fleet-Admiral: The Admiral in charge of EVERYTHING, basically.

(1-3) Admiral: The men and women in charge of the marines as a whole. One of the highest ranks, the Admirals are generally good leaders and skillful in combat.

(1-3) Vice-Admiral: The assistants to an Admiral, their deputy.

(1-5) Captains: The men and women assisting with running a division, who are often on the front lines.

(1-5) Lieutenant Commanders: Essentially the assistant to the captains, occasionally in charge of a smaller group of lower ranking officers.

(1-3) Lieutenants: The men and women who are in charge of taking care of odd tasks

(1-3) Vice-Lieutenants: Deputy to the Lieutenants, they assists with assigned duties.

(1-8 to start) Officers|Seamen/women: Regular marine members who have graduated from marine corps and serve under the above ranks.

OTHER

(1-5) Bounty Hunters: The people who hunt down pirates with good bounties and turn them in to the marines in exchange for the bounty money.

(1-5) Shopkeepers: The people who runs the shops in town.

(Unlimited) Civilians: the townsfolk of various mainlands and islands.

RULES

Be nice to other players, if there are questions or concerns, please bring them up to me via PM.

No godmodding or powerplaying! This is especially important in a setting with very combat-strong characters. Feel free to make your character strong, but remember to give them weaknesses too, and to give other characters chances to respond.

Bring plot ideas to me FIRST, before putting them into play.

If you have ideas, questions, concerns or input, feel free to let me know!
All site rules apply.
Romance is allowed, but this IS a heavily plot-focused RP.

Canon characters and OCs alike are allowed.
You may have as many characters as you can actively play.
Reservations last a week.
Feel free to have your OCs join up with existing crews, or make your own!

Try to post at least once a day. If you’ll be absent for more than two weeks, let me know. Otherwise your character will have been assumed to have left their crew/division. (depending on role)

Rules are subject to change.
Please do not copy the Devilfruit powers used in the original series if possible, unless you are PLAYING one of the canon Devilfruit users, as there is only one fruit of each type. Get creative! See what you can come up with! If you’re not sure, feel free to message me.

Put a ;D in 'other' if you’ve read and accepted these rules.

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES
Choose from these for forms. In 'weaknesses' it does not mean your character lacks these things so much as does not excel in them.

Stamina/Endurance
Strength
Speed
Stealth
Intelligence

FORM

*Means optional.

Name:

Personality:
*History:

*Desired Rank:
Role (pirate, marine, villager) :

*Crush:
*Family:

Weapon of Choice:
(If applicable) Devilfruit Abilities:
*Other Special Abilities:
(If pirate) Crew:

Appearance:
3 Strengths:
2 Weaknesses:
Other:

CURRENT RESERVATIONS:

(Crewman) Karter Zael- sunhorse99
(Navigator) Kassandra DeMarks- sunhorse99

I'm just gonna post a character. If I'm overstepping and need approval in advance just let me know and ill take it down. I'll be editing it as I go a little bit anyway and adding an image when i find one.

Kiki Maro

Rersonality:
    • Gruff
    • No nonsence
    • Compassionate to those in need

Last edited:
I might use the coding later, for now I’m just gonna do a flat out copy-paste form.

Name: Kassandra Olivia Katherine DeMarks (Kassie, Kass [favourite], Sandra)

Personality: Kassandra on the surface is a very confident and fun-loving young woman with lots of energy. She’s a general flirt to men and women alike that she finds interesting, or wants information from, and finds causing a BIT of awkwardness amusing, though she rarely means any harm with it. She’s quite selfish, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants and needs. Kass carries an air of authority with her, even when not in a position of power, and isn’t afraid to act like she’s the top dog. She’s manipulative, and not afraid to twist morals and ethics around if it benefits her. Ultimately, despite her social and cheerful surface, she is loyal only to herself and her family. If anyone else stops being useful, she'll have no qualms stabbing them in the back. Literally and figuratively. She can be quite cold to the surface, though much of the time this is accidental in that it’s her more cautiousKass is not a trusting or forgiving person, and it takes quite a lot to get her to open up to her more vulnerable side.

On that soft side, Kass is sensitive. She’s incredibly emotional, bottled up years of pain. Fears, doubts, self-loathing when she’s at her worst, and it’s a lot to take, but she also has a side that’s genuinely affectionate and wants attention. A side of her that will find trust in someone and whom she will be undyingly loyal to, whom is the one person outside her family she feels is worthy of seeing both the good AND the bad, and whom is worthy of her trust and respect.

Kassandra values strength and hierarchy above all else. Honour? Bah. Unless it serves her or her loved ones, what does it matter? Once Kassandra's true colours are revealed, she doesn’t try to hide them, but lets people do what they will with that information, for as far as she’s concerned, she is who she is, for better or for worse. She’s not all bad though. She has a genuine care for youngsters, and will gladly act as a mentor for those younger than her, though whether her mentoring is GOOD is debatable...

Kass likes big parties, and having fun, sometimes even playing pranks. She doesn’t like super serious situations, but won’t shirk them. She can be quite aggressive when needed, though she dislikes that side of herself, personally. She’s very independent and wants her way, and even if she has to work to get it, once she’s set her heart on something, she’ll go above and beyond for it. Is she genuinely selfish? To say the least. She’s aware of it too, and has certainly embraced it as part of herself. However, she’s also aware of her sweeter and gentler side, and when the chance presents itself and she finds she can place trust, it’s that side she prefers to show.

History: In RP

Role: Pirate

Crush: None (she’s kinda weird on romance, but it might happen, open to either gender)
Family: Isolda DeMarks (little sister)

Weapon of Choice: Sword
Devilfruit Abilities: Tora-Tora no Mi (Tiger-Tiger Fruit) : Zoan type, allows her to partially transform into a cat, in which her fingernails grow into claws, and her instincts all sharpen to that of a cat's.

Other Special Abilities:

-Martial arts (expert, uses Taekwondo style)
-Enhanced Agility (when using her Devilfruit)
-Kenbunshoku Haki: The ability to vaguely sense the overall emotions of others

Crew: Whoever needs a navigator

Appearance: 5'7, with a slender, lithe frame, dark olive skin, dark blue eyes and long black hair. She wears a long-sleeved grey and black pants with a green belt. (See pictures. Second one drawn for reference, but dunno how good quality it is.) 47CA57A5-6597-4F3D-B13C-B933139F2C38.jpeg9EB9395E-AC85-4C49-8575-669D1EAE385D.jpeg

3 Strengths: Speed, Stamina/Endurance, Stealth
2 Weaknesses: Strength, Intelligence
Other: ;D Trying her out to develop her more. She'll be an interesting one.

Getting a couple others in tonight and tomorrow, sorry for the delay, I’ve been inactive way too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back