• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which plot tickles your fancy?

• Option A

• Option B

• Option C

• I have an idea and I'll share it with you

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roffles

1641090690567.png
Good day people of RP Nation!

As the title suggests, I'm interested in running a One Piece RP but I'm not sure what type of plot people would go for. Hence, the poll of truth. I don't mind starting with a small group so feel free to comment and vote. Hopefully, we get something started soon.

In terms of choices, here we go.
  • Option A: A pirate-based story where we follow the exploits of a player-filled crew starting from one of the Blues and making their way to the Grand Line. If we'll have a small group, players would be allowed to make another character along the way. Story-wise, this'll be the most similar to the One Piece we all grew to love. As much as possible, I'll be straying away from canon characters.
  • Option B: A marine-based story where players will be assigned to team where all the oddities and rejects of the marines, who have promise, are sent to. So imagine a crew with who would probably be allowed to follow a moral code that's mostly chaotic good. You'll be sailing through the seas, mostly on mission-based arcs, acting independently from the usual protocol the marines follow. You'll probably start out in the Grand Line or just before it. Your characters would probably be capable of fending for themselves at this point. At least Lougetown-tier Straw Hats in terms of strength.
  • Option C: A marine based story where pirates actually won and the marines are a mere husk of what they previously were. However, decades later, through the efforts of certain influential individuals, the marines are attempting to reclaim the power they previously had. This time, they'll be serving the people first instead of the World Government or the Celestial Dragons. Basically similar to the Revolutionary Army but in marine garb. Their ranks would be filled up with former pirate, ex-criminals, retired marines, bounty hunters, and the like. They need all the help they can get. You'll be starting out in the Blues, and that's where the current Marineford is but the current plot will be focused on getting Marineford back into the Grand Line.

Too bad I can't see who's actually voting. I'll give it a few more hours, but looks like its gonna be Option A.

Ah I'll pass , sorry really not a fan of numerical stat systems. They always seem to spool things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back