• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One piece rp ooc(real name tba)

Finally had a proper history for my char but the only remaining barrier is putting it into words. So It won't be long now.
Is Sunbather still with us?

He had a character and everything... and.... he seemed so into it... I... did he say why?
He posted on my profile saying something came up in his life and couldn't commit to the rp.

qd2tqOT.png

Last edited:
Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy

Are we back to posting yet or will you follow up with another GM post?

I make it sound like GM posts are a bad thing but honestly I've been looking forward to them. They always introduce something new and interesting. ^-^

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy

Are we back to posting yet or will you follow up with another GM post?

I make it sound like GM posts are a bad thing but honestly I've been looking forward to them. They always introduce something new and interesting. ^-^
So for the most part I've already decided what's going to happen, in a loose sort of way. I've already planned 3 steps ahead and if things don't work out, I'll change my plans to fit whatever happened. This situation with jasper, coal, and kariah was a variable that I couldn't foresee and it changed the dynamics of the rp and my story telling path. So the gm post was necessary.

Now while I can do a new gm post after every round of posts, it might bog things down a bit. And it would stifle creativity and your own ability to make your own decisions. So for now, continue to play your characters and respond to the situation at hand. There's a reason why I only posted that you needed to roll a 19 out of 20, to attack these guys. It's just one option you guys can take when approaching this situation. Y'all don't have to try and solve everything by fighting and it's advised that you don't. But if you want to, the option is there. More importantly, by leaving it open I'm actually hoping y'all collaborate and do some story telling problem solving.

This might be riding coal to safety? Something my character clearly didn't come up with as she's ready to draw her sword vs the inquisition. I've given you guys the information, now it's up to you to think in terms of one piece. What would zoro do? What would nami do? What would chopper do? What would ussop do? You can make up details about the environment, you can try something crazy. You can introduce your own dice roll stunt and I'll deliberate with you on whether it's feasible or not.

but yea, there will always be more gm posts. It's just not really needed right now.

It's not my place to point this out but I noticed that some of you didn't quite react to Addy's (Hopefully I spelt that right, I'm about to head off to bed.) actions towards your characters, and one of you has by pass the others when it comes to current events... Of course it might not really be a big deal but... just figured it was worth mentioning.
Yes I'm aware that my character interactions with theirs were omitted, but I assumed it was to avoid redundancy. Even if I want them to follow in soda toast's fashion and actually respond to the rock being thrown at chester's head or the harsh clap at kariah's, it would be a matter of forcing people to post more than they wanted to. Which is dangerous territory if the offense is minor.

As for the horsemen, yea it messed up my comedic entrance that I had planned. But I did give them clearance to manipulate the environment.

Yes I'm aware that my character interactions with theirs were omitted, but I assumed it was to avoid redundancy. Even if I want them to follow in soda toast's fashion and actually respond to the rock being thrown at chester's head or the harsh clap at kariah's, it would be a matter of forcing people to post more than they wanted to. Which is dangerous territory if the offense is minor.

As for the horsemen, yea it messed up my comedic entrance that I had planned. But I did give them clearance to manipulate the environment.
Fair enough.

Guess who’s going to be fed to the sharks with frickin lazer beams attached to their frickin heads. Definitely not astralworks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back