• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One piece rp ooc(real name tba)

Ah, fair enough. XD
Make your character already. Get to it.

baka-slap.jpg

Joker987 Joker987 Re-read my last response and edit yer post. The reason should be self evident even if addy never said a word to him. The shriek of the inquicion could be heard in the distance and its a blood curtling cry.

edit: Alright I'm back from the store. I'm trying my hand at gradual exposition and subtlety. Not too much as I suck at it,but enough to give you cues on what's happening. Your character has every right to be frustrated,but the cries from that post do have thematic ties to the island's current situation and our upcoming arc. So I do need you to edit your post to reflect what was happening in that scene.

Last edited:
Joker987 Joker987 Re-read my last response and edit yer post. The reason should be self evident even if addy never said a word to him. The shriek of the inquicion could be heard in the distance and its a blood curtling cry.

edit: Alright I'm back from the store. I'm trying my hand at gradual exposition and subtlety. Not too much as I suck at it,but enough to give you cues on what's happening. Your character has every right to be frustrated,but the cries from that post do have thematic ties to the island's current situation and our upcoming arc. So I do need you to edit your post to reflect what was happening in that scene.
Okay it's fixed, hopefully it's good enough.

Okay it's fixed, hopefully it's good enough.
I'm sorry for having you change it, I never like having people do that. All I wanted was an acknowledgement of the scream. It would be like having a bazooka explode next to you and you not hearing it, feeling the shockwave, or the rubble pelting your back. If you're satisfied with it, then so am I. If you changed it to where hector gave him knowledge because of what I said, then you didn't need to do that. The key was just acknowleding the screams since they came after everyone else jumped.

Sort of like a warning but not really lol

I'm sorry for having you change it, I never like having people do that. All I wanted was an acknowledgement of the scream. It would be like having a bazooka explode next to you and you not hearing it, feeling the shockwave, or the rubble pelting your back. If you're satisfied with it, then so am I. If you changed it to where hector gave him knowledge because of what I said, then you didn't need to do that. The key was just acknowleding the screams since they came after everyone else jumped.

Sort of like a warning but not really lol
It's cool, I think it gives him a bit more of advantage since Hector already told Thrash about them.

I swear a name is forthcoming! I swear it! ( My word is as good as an orc's when it comes to naming conventions v.v)

Astralworks Astralworks how about dem character sheets :3
After writing 8 paragraphs of history, yesterday I erased it because my gut feeling deemed it unworthy... So basically I just have to write a new history and I shall finally join you all in this hype adventure.

After writing 8 paragraphs of history, yesterday I erased it because my gut feeling deemed it unworthy... So basically I just have to write a new history and I shall finally join you all in this hype adventure.
If you want a good history I’ll happily read it, but if it steps into inhibitory territory I’d rather hav a two pager and some good roleplaying. Rather than a long history :)

If you want a good history I’ll happily read it, but if it steps into inhibitory territory I’d rather hav a two pager and some good roleplaying. Rather than a long history :)
I'm hellbent on completing the assignment CS to express my imagination. Besides, If I can't pour it into such a lenient CS then... what are my chances in the actual role-play right?
I appreciate the help though, if you don't mind... I'll send you my failure in a bit if i can find it.

I'm hellbent on completing the assignment CS to express my imagination. Besides, If I can't pour it into such a lenient CS then... what are my chances in the actual role-play right?
I appreciate the help though, if you don't mind... I'll send you my failure in a bit if i can find it.
You already know my stance on the importance of the ic vs your character sheet. But if that’s what you wish, I will support ya either way.

If you feel like it, I can read the discarded draft

It's been pretty quiet here lately, is everyone doing okay?

I'm desperately trying to be productive in areas of homework and extracurricular while I relish in this long awaited 3 day weekend. I'm also trying to remain patient while I wait for the exciting GM post that is going to be impacted by the dice rolls.

And, to quote a fellow roleplayer, "where art thou character?"

Just joking, no pressure. Well...

1oohg3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back