• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece RP Interest Check

Sunhorse99

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I recently got back into the One Piece fandom, wondering if there are any fellow fans who would be interested in doing an RP set in that universe? Literacy levels don’t matter to me much, so I’d be open to anyone who wants to do an RP based on the OP fandom! ^_^

XD You and I have very differing opinions on Coby then. He’s one of my absolute favourites, and agreement on Luffy and Zoro!

Pfffft Coby does scream a lot, but like, overall I appreciate his personality.

Nami I find to be...an interesting young woman. Very changeable at a moment's notice. She’s not a super huge favourite of mine, but I like her well enough

nami is pretty cool. I like how in the beginning she seemed just like a normal person but then she revealed herself and stole pirate shit and outsmarting them instead of pulling a gum gum.

I do like that aspect of her in that she (and Usopp, which is why he’s one of my favourites) is pretty regular, relatively speaking. Not super overpowered or anything, she uses her wits and she uses whatever she has available at the moments, not some crazy magic item or superpower

What're your thoughts, then, since we have a group now? All OCs, or OC and canon character mix? I’ve worked with both. I personally like trying my hand at canon charries since I do character and personality analysis, but I can work with whatever the majority figures.

I would also love a one piece rp, and in my opinion a mix would probably be best, like the story being centered around oc's but keeping key cannon characters like marines and such. And of course having oc side characters/villains cuz god knows theres a bunch of room for em
(also i love robin)

So are we looking at OC and canon character mix then?

yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Yesssss! Usopp and Coby probably tie for my favourite. Usopp is just freakin hilarious. I don’t think he’s given enough credit overall

Then that’s what we'll do. Canon character and OC mix, and I'll get the thread up tomorrow and link y'all in!

Here we go! I did my best with the Marine ranks, but if I got something wrong, someone please feel free to correct me!

That’s okay! Again, no rush, all good! Feel free to join if you want at your own pace <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back