• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I posted! Wasn't quite sure what to do so I just have the girls casually conversing for now. If anyone wants to join them, they're welcome to.

Yeah, already being on the ship does raise a few questions regarding how they joined and what happened etc. So guess ill say Freesia joined on the last island....whatever that was.
If we are going to Reverse Mountain i guess Loguetown? Curious about something else but will wait to see if Navigator mentions it later.

So guess ill say Freesia joined on the last island....whatever that was.
That's where both Iris and Risa joined as well. I think we're approaching from the South Blue, though, rather than the East Blue like canon.

Per Japanime, we've been on the ship together for about a week.

Yeah, sorry. That whole thing severely lacks detail. I'm sure we can figure it out though.

I'm gonna have to drop sorry, missed a lot of alerts and now that I'm working more hours I haven't even had time for rp's I made aha

Oh... also, since we lost Conny, Ed can step up and be a navigator since it's already built into CelticHero37 CelticHero37 's character.

Will that work Japanime Japanime ?

Sorry if I'm posting a lot. I'm just super excited and hoping that this rp doesn't collapse before it really started.

Poor Ed. She finally built up the courage to join a pirate crew again and finds herself thrust into the role of navigator again. You couldn't have a better navigator on your team... it's just that she's got some major self-doubt problems right now :P

Japanime Japanime Hey, in your first post where you ask Conny how things are going, do you want me to treat it like you're addressing Ed? Or do you want to establish Ed becoming the navigator later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back