• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Is there gonna be an OOC thread at any point soonish or is the interest check the OOC? Would love to plans fun things involving Risa and other peoples' characters. If Risa is accepted... How are people being alerted of character acceptance?
Sorry I should have made these things clear. As far as OOC, would you guys prefer Discord or to have everything on RPN? And you'll know you're accepted if I liked your post.

Yo this sounds hella dope. I'm tryna debate on which role to play. I kinda want to be an admiral or a rival pirate crew...

Japanime Japanime I kinda have this idea of my pirate crew getting attacked and basically everyone dies except me. So then I'm stranded on the grand line alone where you recruit me. Would something like that work? We can discuss more ideas if ya want.

Japanime Japanime I kinda have this idea of my pirate crew getting attacked and basically everyone dies except me. So then I'm stranded on the grand line alone where you recruit me. Would something like that work? We can discuss more ideas if ya want.
That idea sounds fine.

Sorry I should have made these things clear. As far as OOC, would you guys prefer Discord or to have everything on RPN? And you'll know you're accepted if I liked your post.
I usually prefer having any OOC on site because it is easier to look back at things. Discord OOCs tend to become real busy real fast and it makes it hard to keep up with things.

However, I wouldn't run away if it was discord.

I just likely wouldn't be as active OOC.

I usually prefer having any OOC on site because it is easier to look back at things. Discord OOCs tend to become real busy real fast and it makes it hard to keep up with things.

However, I wouldn't run away if it was discord.

I just likely wouldn't be as active OOC.
What they said lmao

Japanime Japanime

Is this plausible as a devil fruit;

Mythical Zoan

The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora

The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora is a mythical zoan type devil fruit that alters its users constitution into permanently making them a 'Plant Human'. Their body turns green and they begin to take on various permanent plant like properties. The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora is unique in the fact that it is not specific to a particular 'species' of plant and instead allows its user to partially transform parts of his body into various properties of plants .Due to this, this devil fruit does not grant its eater with the ability to transition fully between 3 forms (Human, Hybrid, Plant) but instead allows its eater to transform parts of his body into certain plants based on what he has consumed. In essense the The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora is a devil fruit that grants its consumer the ability of Chimerism, limited to plants.

As a 'Chimerism' type zoan, Varro must ingest a particular species of plant in order to incorporate its property onto himself and gain access to its abilities. The user is limited to three types of plants and is unable to easily interchange those three once they have been incorporated into him. Once a 'plant's properties has been amalgamated onto him, he can use their various properties at will. For example if he ingested a cactus, he can create spikes all over his body, or transform an arm into a mini Cactus and use it like a club.

Changing into a new plant species is possible but comes at the cost of a shortened life span. Essentially this is due to the fact that 'removing one of the current 3' plant properties on himself is akin to removing 'part of himself' due to the amalgamation process of chimerism.

Another ability of this devil fruit is that it allows its eater to 'plant' himself into any surface and amalgamate himself onto that matter. When 'rooted' onto on individual, he has the passive ability of being able to restore their energy over an extended period of time via photosynthesis. As a Shipwright he can 'root' himself into the wooden structure of the boat and use his ability to repair damage done to the wooden structure, however this is only applicable when in contact with direct sunlight, utilising photosynthesis to generate the required energy to conduct the repairs. Without sunlight, the ability is simply far too taxing on the wearer.

Weaknessess:
As a Plant Chimera Zoan, Varro is severely weak to the general weaknesses associated with plants. Such as fire and Ice.
He is also susceptible to chemicals such as weedkiller and other similar substances that are designed to kill plants.
Unless he has ingested a 'nocturnal plant' he becomes quite lethargic during nightfall.

Japanime Japanime

Is this plausible as a devil fruit;

Mythical Zoan

The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora

The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora is a mythical zoan type devil fruit that alters its users constitution into permanently making them a 'Plant Human'. Their body turns green and they begin to take on various permanent plant like properties. The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora is unique in the fact that it is not specific to a particular 'species' of plant and instead allows its user to partially transform parts of his body into various properties of plants .Due to this, this devil fruit does not grant its eater with the ability to transition fully between 3 forms (Human, Hybrid, Plant) but instead allows its eater to transform parts of his body into certain plants based on what he has consumed. In essense the The Kōjō Kōjō No Mi, Model: Flora is a devil fruit that grants its consumer the ability of Chimerism, limited to plants.

As a 'Chimerism' type zoan, Varro must ingest a particular species of plant in order to incorporate its property onto himself and gain access to its abilities. The user is limited to three types of plants and is unable to easily interchange those three once they have been incorporated into him. Once a 'plant's properties has been amalgamated onto him, he can use their various properties at will. For example if he ingested a cactus, he can create spikes all over his body, or transform an arm into a mini Cactus and use it like a club.

Changing into a new plant species is possible but comes at the cost of a shortened life span. Essentially this is due to the fact that 'removing one of the current 3' plant properties on himself is akin to removing 'part of himself' due to the amalgamation process of chimerism.

Another ability of this devil fruit is that it allows its eater to 'plant' himself into any surface and amalgamate himself onto that matter. When 'rooted' onto on individual, he has the passive ability of being able to restore their energy over an extended period of time via photosynthesis. As a Shipwright he can 'root' himself into the wooden structure of the boat and use his ability to repair damage done to the wooden structure, however this is only applicable when in contact with direct sunlight, utilising photosynthesis to generate the required energy to conduct the repairs. Without sunlight, the ability is simply far too taxing on the wearer.

Weaknessess:
As a Plant Chimera Zoan, Varro is severely weak to the general weaknesses associated with plants. Such as fire and Ice.
He is also susceptible to chemicals such as weedkiller and other similar substances that are designed to kill plants.
Unless he has ingested a 'nocturnal plant' he becomes quite lethargic during nightfall.
Sounds interesting.

Nice! Good to see you got this thing rolling! Nice fleshing out and setting it up too!

LaidBack-thumbsup.jpg

Pretty good. I think I'm gonna get a starter post out pretty soon so we can kick this roleplay off.

I lost a lot of writing.
I always type up my posts in google docs. One cool feature about google docs is that it remembers every edit you ever make so no writing is ever lost. If the site should ever go down and 1 hour of posts be lost, google docs gives you the ability to recall and repost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back