• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlossomSakura

Magic Eight Ball
I will be playing my oc Freida, I have her documented story and commissioned pictures below:

What I am Looking for:

-Someone with based knowledge with some one piece. We don't have to be too canon with the story.
-Someone who can a least play a few characters. (I will be playing multiple to add atmosphere, but I will focus more on my OC).
-Long term
-Someone who does not mind world building and romance.
-This will be adult RP since this does include pirates
-I can write about 3-5 lines on the computer, more if interested. 3 at the minimum for my partner.

Some Information:

-I am Denver Time Zone in America
-I Don't want to be ghosted
- I am 23, female

Characters that you can play:

This honestly depends on when you jump in on her timeline. You can make a request on which canon character you want to play who is not on the list below.

Her canon love interests or people that find interest in her are: (This doesn't mean you need to play these specific characters, but in my story for her this is who comes up):

• Corazon
  • Doflamingo
  • Spandam
  • Katakuri
  • Cracker
  • Mont-d'Or

The Plot Ideas:

If you have some let me know, but for me if you don't care we would have to pick an arch of when she was active doing her job which is in the first document.

Dm me for questions, interest, or if you want my discord.

Commission was not made by me, but I had it commissioned 445trombone. All the art you see is commissions.

Attachments

• untitled_by_445trombone_df3dow5.png
    untitled_by_445trombone_df3dow5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back