• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ONE PIECE LONG TERM RP ( 1x1 )

wolf girl

BLACKJACK!
Heya guys! I am really into one piece these days and i am looking forword to find a good rp partner, If you are willing to rp then comment down below. I am willing to type upto 5 or 6 lines but sometimes more then that but I will try to match the lenght of my reply to the person whom i'm gonna rp with, anything that you are comfortable with. I usually like to do romance rp and also a bit of action ( cause who in the world does not like some good ol one piece action), i prefer doing Oc x canon ( FxM ) i am also found of one piece high school au's as well and i would like to pair my oc with law since he is my most favorite character in the series besides sanji and zoro.

Last edited:
Now I do like one piece but I haven't seen it in so long I don't really remember it if you could maybe give me a good way to watch some of it i will gladly

Sooo how much are you familiar with the series? cause I want the roleplay to take place before time skip where the heart pirates and the strawhats have no interaction between them yet, If you wish we can discuss in pm.

Last edited:
Pls I am technically offline if you look what I updated my status to well it is 3am 🌙 GOODNIGHT

Hi, I would like to rp with you I have a few characters that I can rp as (OC and cannon),
I think I'm familiar with the one piece world enough to roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back