• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rina Kohu

"Watch out! I'll deal with the Surgeon and Reaper. You guys can take care of the angelic princess."
Smoker was a devil fruit user in his rank. "Hey! I'm not chopped liver!" She frowned The officers stared at Rina as she summoned her holy staff to her hands. "I can't believe Smokey gives me the weak group." This piss off the marines. "We
are not weak!"
Rina smirked she knew how strong Smoker was. She floated off the ground as the marines fired at Rina missing her. "You guys are useless!" She swung her staff as she attacked the marines with a ball of light. Smoker stared at the two pirates. "I never thought the princess would join a pirate crew on her own." Smoker knew those two did not make the princess join. He activated his devil fruit powers to fight back.

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law and Reaper glared at Smoker as the Marine activated his devil fruit, turning his body to partial smoke. Reaper laughed a bit before putting his swords in the ground and cracking his knuckles. "I presume your fruit was a Logia type, which means some attacks pass right through you... Not all attacks though. So I can freeze you, or I can attack with my Haki-Enforced Fists! Make your choice..." He laughed maniacally afterwards, trying to frighten the Marine. Law was surprised how far Reaper was willing to go with acting like psychopath to scare the Marines and keep his name as the Reaper.

Rina Kohu

In the middle of the fight with the marines. She wasn't paying attention she was shot in the wing which cause her to fall into the sea. "I got her!" Shout one of the marines as Smoker uses his weapon to block Reaper's attack he knew a Haki user wasn't easy on someone like him. "Don't kill her you morons!" Smoker snapped at his man as he stared at two pirates he can easily take them both out with his sea-stone weapon of his. If he can touch them he needed to rethink his plans now he knew Reaper will not back down also. What are they up to anyway? This island will lead them to Skypiea

Rina Kohu

In the middle of the fight with the marines. She wasn't paying attention she was shot in the wing which cause her to fall into the sea. "I got her!" Shout one of the marines as Smoker uses his weapon to block Reaper's attack he knew a Haki user wasn't easy on someone like him. "Don't kill her you morons!" Smoker snapped at his man as he stared at two pirates he can easily take them both out with his sea-stone weapon of his. If he can touch them he needed to rethink his plans now he knew Reaper will not back down also. What are they up to anyway? This island will lead them to Skypiea

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper laughed maniacally as he started to rapidly attack Smoker with Armament Haki covered fists, not holding back a single bit. As he attacked the Marine, he tried his best to avoid the Sea Stone tip of Smoker's weapon, so he wouldn't get drained of his energy. "What's wrong old man..? Can't keep up?!" Reaper joked as he continued to attack ferciously.

Trafalgar Law

"Damn it!"
Law quickly ran to the shore, pulling out the magic feather, using it to summon her to him. He focused, hoping it would work like he intended.

Rina Kohu

Her wing was bleeding out she did not think they would attack her! She notices her feather was glowing. Law trying to summon her? She felt her body get warm as she vanished in a ball of light. She appeared in front of Law soaked. "I was careless!" She can't believe that she was hurt. Her wing had a hole in it this will cause her not to fly for while. She hope that Reaper would be alright fighting Smoker. Smoker stared at Reaper this guy was going to be a problem he needed to avoid his powers. He growled at his joke as he swung his weapon at him once more to block his moves. "What you guys doing here anyway?! Why is the Princess with you?!" He wanted answers

Amadeus Sparx

"The Heart Pirates and I, Amadeus Sparx have sworn to protect that Skypiean and protect her from the life that she doesn't want to return to. So if you want to try and take her, you'll have to kill me first. Even then, you'll still have to deal with the Heart Pirates..."
Reaper said with confidence as he jumped back to his swords, pulling them from the ground. The haki on his arms transferred to his swords, and he rushed towards Smoker, swinging wildly at the Marine.

Trafalgar Law

Law looked at the hole and sighed turning towards the Marines that were with Smoker, or at least the ones that were still standing. He made sure that his ROOM was still active before unsettling his sword and slicing the Marines into pieces and sending their parts flying around the area.

Rina Kohu

"Really? Thank you!"
Tashigi can't believe what she was hearing about a war between humans and angels? He knew Smoker was in a fight with two pirates upon arriving on the scene and spotted Rina. "Rini?!" Upon hearing a familiar voice Rina turned around she can't believe her eyes. It was Tashigi who grew up with this woman. "Tash?!" She was shocked to see her childhood friend. Smoker stared at his captain who was friendly with the Angelic Princess they knew each other? Then started back at Reaper this guy was getting on his nerves each blow he did wasn't good enough he used his smoke to blind Reaper in the eyes. "Tashigi how do you know the Princess?" He asked trying to hold back on his enemy. "S-Smoker Sir! Stop this useless fighting!" Smoker was shocked that his Captain was ordering him to stop. "Why should I?" He asked. "Rini is in danger. I got word about a war." She explained

Amadeus Sparx

"Damn!!"
Reaper stumbled back, his eyes were burning and he was rendered blind for some time. He stumbled back and fell onto his back, rubbing his eyes in agony. "ALWAYS THE HECKING EYES!!!" Reaper screeched.

Trafalgar Law

Law was confused on how Rina would know a Marine Captain, but he quickly stopped attacking the Marines and sheathed his sword. "Hmph, that Smokestack better stop attacking..." Law mumbled.

Rina Kohu

Rina stared at Reaper as Smoker attacked him in the eyes to her that was cheating. Smoker stared at Rina then back at his captain. "What going on?" He finally asked. Rina stared at Smoker then sighed. "It's a long story. In short, the story is my kingdom is in danger. I need to get to Skypiea" She explained she did not want to get Smoker in the middle of this he had his hand full with other things to deal with. "I know the princess before I came to a marine," Tashigi explained. "I see, Interesting. Skypiea the island in the sky?" Smoker heard of it not many people knew it existed. "Yes, Smokey." She walked over to Reaper to check him.

Trafalgar Law

Law calmed himself as Smoker finally took the hint that something was going wrong. He put his weapon away and chuckled as Rina went over to check on Reaper. "Maybe if you weren't so reckless you wouldn't have gotten blinded!" Law shouted at Reaper from afar, knowing it would probably tick him off.

Amadeus Sparx

"SHUT IT! How was I suppose to tell?! I don't have observation haki!"
Reaper yelled back, still rubbing his eyes in agony. He tried to stand, but fell back to the ground after tripping on himself. At that point he gave up and laid there as Rina walked over. "I hate Logia users... Despite being one..." Reaper complained as he laid on the ground.

Rina Kohu

Giggled as Reaper tripped on himself. As she got on her knees as she placed her hand over his eyes clearing the Smoke from his eyes. "Maybe you should keep eye on Smokey." She smirked. As she finished with Reaper she got up and then stared at Tashigi. "You became a marine. I never thought to see the day. You wanted to become a great swordswoman." She knew about Tashigi dreams. "Yeah, I did soon after you left. Why are you a pirate? You don't fit to be with them." Tashigi asked as Rina frowned before staring at the group. "They're helping me. I'm not asking for marines for help. But, I would like some info on Doflamingo. I want --" She was cut by Smoker upon hearing the War lord's name. "That man, He planning something. I remember he wanted to rule another Kingdom. That your kingdom is it? He going married you tor rule. I'm right?" Rina's face turned pale

Amadeus Sparx

"Bullshit! That's not gonna happen because if that damn 'Warlord' tries anything we're gonna kick his ass!"
Reaper yelled as he jumped to his feet, able to see again thanks to Rina's assistance. He started to punch the air, mimicking a fight with someone. "That fool stands no chance at winning an actual fight!" He added, obviously not having any respect for Doflamingo. Reaper was ready for battle even against a strong foe like Doflamingo.

Trafalgar Law

Law frowned as Smoker talked about Doflamingo, he always wanted the Warlord defeated but now that the monster also threatened one of his crewmates wellbeing, he was furious. "We'll do what it takes to bring down that man, even if we have to call for a... Annoying Ally." He stated after Reaper's rant, knowing that the two of them might not even be enough against Doflamingo.

Rina Kohu

She wasn't sure if Reaper or Law even Marines are strong enough to take down Doflamingo. Her plan was to marry the man and try to make the best she can even if her life ended up as a living hell. Tashigi stared at Rina she had a feeling she was up to something. "I hate pirates but warlords, I hate them more." Smoker wanted to help Rina. "If we have more people with this mission it'll cause problems. I hate seeing anything happen to the marines. Enemies or not," She explained. "We'll show you the way to Skypiea" Smoker glared at Law he knew this captain had feelings for the angel the way he saved her.

Trafalgar Law

Law ignored the glare of Smoker and sighed. "Well if we're not calling for anymore allies, than we need to be ready to fight with everything we got." He looked at Reaper with a serious face, not joking around one single bit. "None of your fear tactics will work on the Warlord, you need to give it your all from the beginning or we're dead." Law said, basically glaring at Reaper at this point.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper stopped messing around and sighed before nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I know... This is serious, no messing around." He added, agreeing with the statement. This fight was one Reaper wasn't really excited for because this could decide how the rest of his life goes, if he even lives through the battle. Scenarios played through Reapers head as he thought of the horrors that could happen, but he shook his head trying to ignore the thoughts.

Rina Kohu

"I-I need to be alone."
She ran off into the wooden area what was everyone thinking anyway!? Getting help from the marines?! She did not want to drag any more people into this mess already. Tashigi watches the princess run off into the woods she knew this wasn't time for this. Rina stopped at a small lake that was in the middle of the forest she stood there with wings out as she was about to fly away. Meanwhile, Smoker stared at the two pirates. "We're not helping you two. We're helping the princess!" Smoker wanted to get that out clear.

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

"Shut Up!!!"
The pirates yelled at Smoker, having enough of his horrid attitude. Law sighed and rubbed his forehead a bit, getting a headache from all the commotion. He just wanted to be sure that they had what it takes to bring down a Warlord like Doflamingo. Reaper sighed as he grabbed his weapons off the ground, putting them in their sheaths so they remained sharp and ready for combat in the near future. He was unsure if they were ready, especially with the big deal everyone was making about the situation. "I know what Angel said but... I'll be back..." Law suddenly stated as he walked back to the submarine, to use his Den Den Mushi.

Rina Kohu

She gazed into the sky as she took off flying into the skies. She knew the path to Skypiea from here she wanted to go alone and take care of this herself. Tashigi got worried as she notices Rina in the sky heading to Skypiea on her own. "Is she crazy!?" Tashigi stared at Smoker. "Damn it, Princess!" Smoker did not want her going off on her own as Rina spotted the group below she got an idea but she did not want Law to know about it. She flew down to Smoker and Tashigi. "Listen, I'm going ahead. I have an idea but I don't want to tell Law about it." She explained. "What is your idea, Rini?" Tashigi asked. "I'm fake the marriage with Doflamingo." She explained as Smoker did not like this idea himself. "Are you sure about this?!" Tashigi asked. "Yes, please take them to Skypiea and go find a man name Wyper." She explained as she took off to the skies.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper saw Rina speak to Tashigi and Smoker before flying off, seemingly in the direction of Skypiea. He didn't like the few things he overheard a single bit, and decided to go discuss with Law so he quickly retreated back to the submarine, without the Marines noticing. As he entered the submarine and went towards Law's quarters he heard the Captain finishing off his conversation on the Den Den Mushi. As Law left his room, Reaper quickly got his attention and started to explain. "I presume you called them, good. Well we may have to start going without your allies since the Princess just flew off, I don't exactly know what's happening but I don't like it. You might have to stick with the Marines for now, I can probably sneak by and get ahead."

Trafalgar Law

Law hated what he was hearing, and was annoyed that Rina would try to handle the situation on her own even for a short amount of time when there was so much at stake. He sighed, shaking his head before finally responding. "Fine then... I'll go with the Marines and I'll tell them you backed off not wanting to deal with Doflamingo anymore or something like that. You stay in here to hide until the Marines and I are out of sight and mind. Try to follow the direction Angel took, you should be able to get to Skypiea. Those are your orders." He said despite Reaper's hatred towards being given orders, after all he needed Reaper to not go off and do his own thing this time. The two pirates shook hands before parting, Law left the submarine while Reaper waited inside for now.

Rina Kohu

She landed on Angel Beach as she walked through the clouds onto the shoreline. It's been a while since she was here it's seem like everyone was normal again. She notices a man in a pink feather coat with sunglasses. "Are you Doflamingo?" She asked the man who was smirking at her. "I'm my dear, You must be Rina. You're beautiful." She wasn't sure if she would take that as a comment or gross. This was the man that killed Cora the one that Law told her about. He was a very tall man. "Come on Rina, Your father is waiting for us." He has taken Rina's hand before leading her to the White Kingdom together. She did not like this man she needed to keep this guy away from her plans. She'll let Wyper deal with the idea. Meanwhile, Smoker shook his head. "Let go before anything happens to Rina." Smoker did not want a fight with Law or Reaper he heads back to his own ship.

Trafalgar Law

"The Reaper refuses to join us... His reasoning in his words is that his fight isn't with a Warlord. So let's just head for Skypiea."
Law stated with a serious manner as he walked with Smoker. This was the one time he would rely on the help of a Marine, he had to if he wanted to help in this situation. He kept quite while walking, not wanting to give away the plan he had made with Reaper. Law just hoped that once they were out of sight, Reaper would be quick to leave and head for the skies.

Rina Kohu

Rina stared back at the people who were hoping for a better life with the humans. She stared up at Doflamingo who was glad to have a pretty wife. Upon arriving at her kingdom her father was outside to greet them. "It's nice to have you back Rina." Her father smirked she hated both of those men. "Thank you, father." She entered the castle and went to the old room she stared at the mirror there was a wedding dress next to the mirror. "The wedding is tonight my dear, Rina." Doflamingo wanted to make this fast so he can rule this kingdom along with Dressrosa. Meanwhile, "That's fine with me." Smoker got on his ship ordering his men to take the Milky roads to Skypiea. "Let go!" Smoker orders as the Marine Ship heads to the clouds.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper waited and waited until from one of the submarine's window he saw Smoker and his crew, leave along with Law on the Marine Ship. He would smirk before exiting the submarine and jumping to solid land, from there he started to stretch and get ready to fly. Reaper started to run across the land, gaining speed rapidly waiting for the perfect moment jump until- "Jackpot." He mumbled with the devilish smirk still planted on his face before jumping high into the skies at a high velocity. The pirate created his wings, yet these ones were bigger and more suited for cutting through the air at high speeds. "Full speed ahead, Skypiea here comes the Reaper!" Reaper announced before flying off in the same direction as Rina did, going faster than he ever had before so he'd make it past the gates unnoticed and to arrive before the Marines and Law.

Rina Kohu

She was going to be married by the end of the night to this monster. She does anything until her friends come and save this kingdom. As she stared at the dress she sighed there was a knock on her door. Her maid answered the door. "I'm here to help you my lady" As the maid got to work dressing Rina for the wedding. She stared at the mirror as Maid fixed her hair. "What wrong Rina?" She asked. "N-Nothing! I'm just happy!" Faking a smile on her face after the Maid was finished she stared at Rina. "You look beautiful" She does look beautiful. Meanwhile, Smoker's ship was heading up the clouds as they arrived they ended up near the White Kingdom it was hard to breathe up here. Stood there was a man dressed in odd-looking clothes with a long gun in his hands. "This how far you'll get." Wyper pointed the gun at the pirates and Marines. "Wait! are you Wyper?" Tashigi asked as the man stared at the marine women. "How do you know my name?" He asked. "You the one that Rina told us about," Tashigi explained.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper arrived shortly before Law and the Marines did, landing on the tallest building he could see to stay out of sight. He peered around before spotting the castle and flying to it, landing on the roof to avoid being spotted by citizens, guards, or anyone. As he landed, he spread his wings out and let them melt off his body. Once he got wings off he snuck around on the roof, noting any observation points and entrances he could find, just in case.

Trafalgar Law

Law looked at the oddly dressed man and sighed, wondering if he could really help them save Rina and stop a potential war. "We need help to make things right, and Rina said you were the one who could provide that help." He said simply to Wyper, wanting to make sure things were clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back