• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Reaper would observe the blindfold before nodding with a slight sigh of nervousness. "Alright..." Was all he said before sitting down in the middle of the grass and putting on the blindfold, his vision being obscured. He was grateful that none of his other senses had to be obscured so anything that happened around him would still be known to him via his hearing. Taking deep breaths as he waited, he didn't know what would be coming first he was ready for whatever.

Law was surprised that he had received such an item, a pill to make a devil fruit power stronger than before even after it's awakening. He would take a moment before nodding and taking the pill. To test it's effects, he knew what to try. "Hmph... Room." Law would summon the infamous spherical zone of which he had control of, but the pill's effects would be showing as it extended much further than before without him having to waste away at his lifespan to do so. "Wow... And I feel like my control over the items within Room has grown. This is amazing Rina..." The captain would say, still in shock by how much more powerful his power was now.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled. "As long my blood flows through your body. You can do more." She explained Corazon was amused by his parent's powers even that staff he heard stories about it from his mother in the future he had never seen it in person before. "Mommy? That staff is one of the stories passed down in the Kingdom. I can't believe you summon it!" Corazon explained. Rina picks up her son with a smile. "This was the key my future self was talking about." She hopes Reaper and Luffy can get stronger also.

Rayleigh smiled as he got the snake to wake up. "Use the darkness to guild you. Find the snake before she finds you." He explained. Luffy stood there for a moment as Rayleigh had a mission for Luffy also. "Luffy, I want you to attack Reaper from the other side." He explained. Meanwhile, Robin stared at the staff as she stared at the book this staff was powerful. There were only a few that can summon it.

Law smiled as the ROOM vanished instantly as he cancelled it. Looking over at his family, he was happy that RIna was able to summon such a weapon though was just as surprised as Corazon. "Some key it is then, it seems to be a major increase from the last one." The captain said with a small smile as he patted Cora on the head. While he knew these actions wouldn't be enough to settle things, it was enough to get past some former barricades.

Reaper would nod as he stood and took a deep breath to allow his other senses to guide him. Focusing on his hearing and touch, he shifted around carefully as he was ready to react to any form of movement he may be able to sense. 'Fighting blind... I can do this.' He thought to himself in an attempt to calm down.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Is Luna alright? "
She asked Corazon. "Yes, she is fine. I think she needs a change." Corazon explained he felt bad for Bepo who had to deal with things like the bear did not mind. "Bepo is changing her he said he would take care of her for daddy for today." He explained. Rina giggled and then smiled. "After Reaper and Luffy return. We're going to the future. Just be ready." She explained.

Nola stared at Reaper as she attacked one side as Luffy went after the other side. Rayleigh had another secret but he'll show it later for now he'll let this training do for the moment. "Take this!" Luffy used his second gear to attack Reaper. Meanwhile, Robin close the book it seems like the book was just all history but it's had great info about the staff and Holy Sword. "Robin~ Is everything alright?" Sanji bought her some tea. "Yes, I believe we can summon the holy sword now." She explained.

Law would do a small sigh of relief as he heard that Bepo volunteered to take care of Luna for the day so they could do what they wanted / needed to do. "Yeah, I figured as much since those two are probably our strongest. Especially after this training of theirs." He said with a small laugh, before sighing and cracking his neck while they waited.

Reaper would react as Luffy yelled out, quickly jumping back only to hear something large coming at him as he jumped in the air and used a 'Tempest' Kick to propel himself away from the two. "Too loud... Try again." He said with a smirk before focusing once again, not wanting to be caught off guard. 'They are going to try attacking together at once it seems... I just need to stay away, but if they sneak up on me it's over...'

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I agree."
Rina stared at the sky for a moment as Corazon pulled on her sleeve. "Mommy, Uncle Kidd is here" He pointed at Killer and Kidd who were standing behind them Kidd became annoyed as the little brat called him his uncle. "Listen you little brat, I'm not your uncle!" Kidd snapped at the child as Corazon glared at him. "Who is this kid?" Killer asked. As Rina explained the whole thing to Killer and Kidd. Kidd glared at Law. "Great you have a little brat." Rina frowned at Kidd. "Stop it, Kidd, Law don't start!" Rin warned both of them. If Kidd was scared of someone it was Rina.

Nola used her toxic to get Reaper. Luffy backed away from the snake's attack he remembers the last time. He wasn't going to get eaten again! "Oh, this snake is toxic," Rayleigh smirked. "Reaper, try to see them through the blindfold. If you see a color you can find them." He explained. Nola was confused about what was going on she knew this had something to do with the princess of the White Kingdom. Luffy grinned at Nola. "Rina is fine! She with a great pirate!" Luffy explained to Nola.

Law glared at Kidd as he had his hand on his sword's handle, ready to attack until Rina told them both a warning, though his anger towards the brute stayed. "Fine, I won't start but I will give this one warning... Kidd, if you continue to call Corazon a brat I'll make sure you'll never be able to use your other arm with your devil fruit again." He said before turning away from the pirate, hating that they had come to their assistance for the brawl in the future.

Reaper would open his eyes behind the blindfold, trying to focus and he would see a fuzzy outline of both Nola and Luffy. "It feels like my eyesight is reduced to barely anything..." He mumbled as he used that to get a good distance away from Luffy and Nola before entering a defensive pose. "But I have something now... I'm not blind!"

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Kidd, be nice to the family can you?"
Killer stared at Corazon he really does look like Law he was a cute child. Corazon stared at Killer as he reached over to the blonde man as he takes Corazon the boy liked his mask. "So you have two children from the future. The future is controlled by the dragons." Killer wanted to make sure this was right. "Yes, that's right. Luna is still a baby." Rina explained as Corazon played with Killer's mask by sticking his fingers through the holes. Killer smiled at the kid. Kidd stared at the family for a moment. "Killer is a better uncle than me anyway." Kidd blushed at the thought of the baby.

Rayleigh smirked. "You have to be faster than Nola. Luffy is not the problem." He knew how big this snake was Noal stared at Reaper before going after him. In the shadows Wyper was hiding he got on the mission thanks to Rayleigh he just waiting for the moment to attack. "Now focus on the enemy before you." He explained.

Law's serious expression would fade as Corazon would start to play with Killer and his mask, despite his name Law knew that Killer was only a threat to the enemies of Kidd's crew. "Trust me, we can tell." Law said with a smirk as a reply to Kidd's admittance of being a poor uncle when compared to the likes of Killer. "Nonetheless, you are still viewed as an uncle of the kids so I suppose being nice to you is kind of required now..." He continued with a slightly annoyed tone when he realized that he had to be nice to Kidd.

Making a wall of snow, Reaper used that to temporarily stop Nola's assault, before jumping in the air and landing on one of the taller pieces of rubble. "In a battle you have to aware of all combatants, yeah? So both of them are my problem, no matter which one is in my direct line of sight." Reaper would say as a response to Rayleigh as the outlines of Nola and Luffy would become clearer to him, ever so slowly.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled as Killer played with Corazon she can see Killer being a good uncle. Kidd is just being himself but again he did not care about Law but Rina was a different story. "In the future your Mommy's guard! You're the leader!" Corazon explained to Kidd as Kidd smirked and then stared at Rina. "You really pick out the right person for that role." Rina blushed then stared down at the ground. "By the way. Where is Reaper?" Kidd asked. "He training with Rayleigh and Luffy in Skypiea right now," Rina explained as Bepo walked outside with Luna in his arms Kidd stared at the bear with the small girl in his arms. "Something wrong Bepo?" Rina asked. "She threw a bit. I'm not sure what's wrong with her." He explained Luna had a small fever also. Rina became worried she wonder if Luna got a virus or something.

Rayleigh watches as Reaper was getting better. Wyper opens fire at Reaper to see if he notices him from the shadows. Nola stops as she notices Wyper who was also on this training mission also. This was Rayleigh's idea he was going to use all three of them to attack Reaper at once. He nodded his head at Luffy and Nola, Wyper. All three of them went to Reaper to see if he can use his rare haki on them.

Law was surprised that in the future Kidd allowed himself to be employed as the head guard to Rina, even though she had helped him plenty of times before the events are to take place. Though his surprise soon turns to worry as he looks over to Bepo, who explained Luna's current condition. "Some sort of illness, probably nothing too severe since babies already throw up a lot without being sick." Law said, trying to make sure that Rina wouldn't worry too much. "Let's take her to Tony-ya on the Sunny, his mastery is in medicine so he might be able to help more than I can." He said, remembering how much Chopper has helped in the past with his excellent knowledge when it comes to medicines.

Getting hit by Wyper's first shot, Reaper quickly grew aware of his presence and quickly avoided the next few shots as more outlines became clear to him such as Wyper's and Rayleigh's. "Another one now..? Alright, bring it!" He called out to the three before Rayleigh had nodded at the three, telling them to attack all at once. Reaper dodged the first few attacks from the trio before flying into the air above them, focusing on specifically those three. "Let's see if this thins the herd..!" Reaper said before unleashing his Conqueror's Haki, specifically targeting Luffy, Nola, and Wyper.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina takes Luna as she heads inside the sunny she found Chopper in his office she explained what was going on. He checks Luna over he stared at Luna. "She just has a cold. babies get sick they're still small." He explained as he found some medicine for Luna to take it was children safe also. "Give her this twice a day. Once in the morning and evening. Starting tonight." He explained. Luna just playing with a toy that Bepo give her it's was a stuffed panda bear she loves this toy. Rina takes the bottle as she stared at Luna who just gigging away. "You think this fun to you."She teased Luna. Luna threw the toy at Rina causing Rina to say ow. Chopper was laughing.

Wyper never felt this type of power not even when he was fighting Enel. He try to jump back but only get passed out Noal was out also the only two that weren't were Rayleigh and Luffy. "You can remove that blindfold now," Rayleigh explained. "This haki allows you to knock out your enemies But with a limit of time. But the stronger the conqueror's haki the better it'll be." He explained "But this haki only works with weak people. Those with a strong will Can void it." He explained

Law would watch as Chopper checked over Luna and sighed of relief as the doctor said she just had a cold. Though his hapiness quickly evolved to hysteria as Luna threw the toy directly at Rina, making her react with a singular ow. "Hah! Luna's becoming kind of a troublemaker, I bet she'll be a good pirate in the future with that attitude." The captain was obviously proud of his daughter.

"Strong will... Heh, well I'll never be able use it on Luffy then. Though I think he'll never be able to use it on me either." Reaper said with a smile of confidence before removing the blindfold, no longer seeing the outlines since he was no longer in combat at this moment. Even though Luffy had more advanced Haki than him, Reaper had a feeling that Conqueror's wouldn't have an effect on him due to his (hopefully) strong will.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina glared at her husband and then frowned as Luna was laughing as Chopper was also. She picks up the toy and gives it back to Luna only gets smacked with it. "Listen you.. Stop being a little troublemaker." Luna put the toy in her mouth Rina sighed this baby going to be the death of her. She stared at Law she knew she did not get this from her. "You liked this when you were younger." She picks up Luna as she was giggling away she loves her children anyway.

"That right." Rayleigh believes they can't use it on each other they're both strong. "If you keep training with it. You'll control it. It has taken Luffy three months before he is able to control it. But I know we're on a time-limited." He explained. "Maybe we can train with your devil fruit powers. Like Luffy here he can transform his haki into his devil fruit powers to make him stronger." He explained.

Law would shake his head. "Nooo, I wouldn't dare cause any trouble as a kid, I knew better." He would say sarcastically before laughing a bit more, taking a moment to fully calm down and look at Luna with a smile. "Luna may look like you, but her attitude is certainly from me. I'll admit that much." Law proudly claimed that part of Luna to come from him.

"Fuse haki with my devil fruit abilities..? I've tried it before but haven't gotten a successful output yet, maybe that would be a good idea. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to do something like your Gear 4 Transformations, Luffy!" Reaper said with a grin, thinking about the possibilities of what he could do if he were to fuse Haki into his Devil Fruit's powers and how powerful it would be. The thought alone made him excited to continue.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled at Law she had a feeling he. She wasn't sure what happened with him and Corazon back then. "Daddy would tell me that Cora-San threw him out the window once," Corazon explained. Rina blinked and then started laughing hard. "T-That hard to believe. That the man that rise him threw him out the window!" Rina found that funny. Luna snuggled into Rina's arms and then fall asleep.

"Let's try it. Make a snow barrier and try to use your haki with it." Rayleigh explained. As Luffy turned his arm black he used his powers to hit the tree behind him knocking it over. "The stronger the better!" Luffy grinned. Rayleigh learned what happen in Dressrosa as Luffy took down Doflamingo. "Luffy, I hate to break the news. But That ex-warlord is still on the loose" Luffy stared at Rayleigh with his eyes widened.

Law would be blushing out of embarrasment from the memory that Cora had made him recall from the past before shaking his head. "Yeah he did, so what? It happened." He said with a shrug before taking a breath and smiling, remembering the trouble him and Corazon had gotten into while Law was just a young boy.

Reaper would be shocked as well when hearing that Doflamingo was on the loose and he felt at that point training was more important than ever before. He would take a deep breath and focus, mixing the abilities of his Devil Fruit and Haki into one. "Snow Snow... Barrier!" The pirate yelled out, as he stomped the ground and snow would erupt and form into a large wall between him and Luffy. As the wall was formed, it could be seen that it had been covered in Haki, glistening a deep blue as it stood strong.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled at her husband. "I'm sure you give him trouble also." She wasn't sure she never meets the guy for some reason she knew Cora was a great guy, unlike his brother who kill people and take control of Dressrosa. "Let's put Luna to bed. I'll give her medicine later." She left sunny's medical bay as she found Kidd and Killer in a fight with a familiar face. Her face turned pale as she held Luna to her chest. She pulled Corazon to her side. "I did not know you had allies like this, Rini." Doflamingo stared at the princess with two children in her arms. "Oh? Two small children. The boy looks like Law...." He glared at Corazon.

Rayleigh smiled it was different than Luffy's haki. He had a feeling that Reaper might surpass Luffy. But again Luffy had too many similar things like Roger also. "Wow, I'm sure that would be hard to get through." He pick up a stick and then cover it in his haki as he smacked the barrier with it. The stick snapped Luffy was shocked. Meanwhile, Robin called Rayleigh on his den den mush. "Sorry to stop the training, We have a problem. Doflamingo founded us. He attacking us." Robin explained

Law would exit the Sunny's medical bay as well to see the fight and would stop dead in his tracks as he saw who was, Doflamingo. "Doflamingo... What are you doing here, why can't you just leave us alone for once in your damn life?!" He would yell as he summoned his ROOM, the area expanding out a large ways due to the power up. "You know, I don't even care. All I know is I won't you away from here..." Law said as he would walk towards Doflamingo, and stopped as many stones that were levitating around him thanks to the ROOM.

Reaper would look around the wall to see that Rayleigh's haki-covered stick would snap against the wall, much to Reaper's surprise. He would want to cheer but was quickly cut off once he heard Robin through the Den Den Mush, his smile turned to a serious expression. "Of course that bastard is back..." He would mumble as he walked over to Luffy, the wall would disappear as Haki-Covered wings would appear on his back. "Luffy, lets go." Reaper said with a serious tone before picking up Luffy and starting to fly back to the Sunny and the others.

Rina Kohi & Nico Robin

"Don't call me Rini!"
She hated when her enemies uses her nicknames only people would call her that was Killer or anyone that was close to her. Doflamingo was going to ask about the law look like when Law himself appeared that he notices his ROOM was larger than before. He glared at Rina he knew this was her doing. "Giving humans your blood huh angel?" He wanted to be the one with that power! Not Law! Rina growled in anger Corazon gripped her jeans as she stared down at her scared Son there was no way she was going to let Doflamingo harm him or Luna. "Let's daddy and others take care of this. Come with me, Corazon." She picks up her son. As she summoned her wings she started to fly away from the fight as Doflamingo used his strings to grab hold of her she lost hold of Luna. "LUNA!" She screamed

Luffy nodded his head as Reaper heads to the sunny and others he notices Luna falling from the skies. This pissed off Luffy he caught the falling baby in his arms. Crying but she was unharmed. "MINGO! You went too far!" Luffy held on to Luna. Robin wasn't happy herself putting a baby in harm's way like that.

Law was ready to save Luna but sighed of relief when the baby was caught by Luffy, who had come fast with the help of Reaper. The captain would then return his glare towards Doflamingo. "Doflamingo... Your terror has been allowed to continue for too long." He would unsheathe his weapon and would point it a Doflamingo before jumping at the former warlord. "Injection... SHOT!" Law yelled as he hit Doffy with his sword, sending the man flying after a good amount of damage hit Doflamingo.

That's when Reaper joined the battle completely, flying at Doflamingo at high speed. "MINGO!!!:" He screamed as he slammed his fist into the side of the man's head, the power of the attack increased due to him using Haki. "When will you learn that you'll never win?! We'll kill you before we allow you to win!" Reaper shouted in rage as he pulled out two daggers, fully ready for combat now.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina flew down to pick up Luna who was smiling at Luffy. "You're a great uncle Lu!" She flew away with her children in her arms. "Mommy where are we going?" Corazon asked staring at her. "Not far from that island." She figure that Heart Pirates ship wasn't far from here. Since they like to fish out near the island to get some food. She found the polar tang she landed on the deck where Sachi and Penguin were just fishing. "Something wrong?" Penguin asked as Rina handed Luna to Penguin and Corazon leap down from his mother's arms. Rina explained what was going on to the crew. Meanwhile, Doflamingo cut off guard when Reaper and Law attacked him at the same time. He did not understand how did a weak pirate like Reaper get this strong!? He understands Law's powers.

Doflamingo wasn't going to give up on this. He was stronger than some pirates! Kidd and Killer stared at each other. As Luffy stops Kidd and Killer. "Let them deal with this guy." He explained. "What deal with them anyway?" Kidd asked as Robin frowned. "it's a long story. Let's say Doflamingo and Law go way back." Robin explained. Doflamingo had blood all over his face but he wasn't going down. Little does Rina know his crew was following her every move.

Reaper would dash back and would stand beside Law. "Let's end this quick..." Reaper would say to Law who nodded as a response and readjusted his hat before getting ready for quick-paced combat. Law would lift up a boulder with ROOM and threw it at Doflamingo as Reaper prepared a powerful attack by creating a large fist made of Snow + Haki. "Shambles..." Law said as he made the boulder quickly swap places with Reaper, who slammed the giant fist of Haki directly into Doflamingo with no remorse. And as soon as that attack hit Doflamingo, Law swapped places with Reaper and started quickly slicing away at the ex-warlord before finishing the combo with: "Gamma... KNIFE!!" Law slammed the blade of energy into Doflamingo's side before jumping back to prevent himself from getting attacked. The duo would then get ready to go on the defensive, ready to deflect or dodge any attacks from Doffy.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She felt something was off she turned around and she notices Doflamingo's ship. Trebol used his sticky powers to wrap Rina up and then dragged her away from the submarine. Corazon was screaming in tears as Penguin held the small boy back from getting hurt. Rina stared at the sticky man who was laughing. "Where is the weapon?" He asked her eyes widened how did they know about the Heavenly Holy Staff?! "Your crew is not fighting the real doffy. He right here." In shock, she notices the real Doflamingo appearing who are they fighting!? "They're fighting my clone to keep them busy. You'll tell me where that weapon is." He grabs hold of Rina's face. "Over my dead body!" She shouted at him as he growled in anger and then started to use his strings to attack her. Choking her to death.

Robin stood there as if there was something wrong with this fight why haven't Doflamingo attacked or move? Her eyes widened. "Law! Reaper! That's not the real one! That a clone!" She shouted as the clone Doflamingo fell apart after the attack on him. Luffy looked off where the submarine went he can pick up a powerful enemy that way. "Franky go south from here!" Luffy shouted.

Law and Reaper would stop their assault as Robin yelled, and their eyes widened as 'Doflamingo' turned into strings and flew off, revealing that it wasn't the real one. As soon as Luffy had pointed out where he picked up on a powerful enemy, Reaper flew off in that direction at high speed. Law would try to yell out to Reaper to take him as well but he didn't hear the captain. "Damn you... DOFLAMINGO!!!" Reaper yelled at the top of his lungs as he saw Mingo's ship and spotted the ex-warlord himself. Seeing that he was choking Rina ticked Reaper off even more, he flew at the man directly, grabbing his face and slamming him into the ground which forced the warlord to unhand Rina. "I'm going to crush you right here, right now unless you have a good reason for me not to." Reaper said as his grip started to tighten. Law eventually made his way over there via teleportation and would move over to Rina, trying to make sure that she was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back