• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I'm not going to ask again, Where is the weapon, Rini?"
Doflamingo asked if she wasn't going tell him a weapon like is powerful for anyone to touch why does want this weapon anyway? She was losing vision before she blacked out she hear Reaper's voice. Trebol grabs Rina away from Law. "Not so fast Law, This girl will give us that weapon" He explained.

Robin stood there he was after the Heavenly Holy Staff?! there was no way she was going to give that weapon to them. She believes the only people can that can use that are Rina and her children. She did not think a normal human can use that weapon. To the book, only those with royal blood can use that weapon.

Doflamingo let go of Rina once Reaper attacked him he wasn't happy. He did not think they would take out his clone so fast. "Heavenly Holy Staff, With that weapon, I can control the world with it or better!" He explained. "She doesn't need a weapon like that. She was just a weak princess who fell in love with a brat of a pirate." He pointed at Law. "Trebol get her out here." He orders him

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

"Law, you handle Trebol... This one is... MINE."
Reaper said with an intense tone, not even bothering to call Doflamingo by his name. While Law didn't take being given orders lightly, this one time he would listen to Reaper. Law would use his Devil Fruit abilities to teleport Rina into his free arm, holding her close as he pointed his sword at Trebol. His sword seemed to be different, like it had been coated by a substance similar to ROOM. "Your days are numbered..." Law said as the sword's blade extended and pierced completely through Trebol, surprising not puncturing any skin though. "Shock... Will!" Law yelled as he unleashed a new technique, one that bypasses the external defenses of a target and shocks them from the inside out.

Reaper would let go of Doflamingo, allowing the man to get up before attacking him once again. "How many times must we knock you down before you're no longer a problem?!" He said, rather annoyed as he attacked the ex-warlord with powerful strikes from his fists, covered in Armament Haki.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Both Doflamingo and Trebol were shocked by two nameless pirates became this strong! Doflamingo knew Law's power was coming from Rina's blood. But he can't kill her without getting his hands on that weapon first. But he did not understand how Reaper got this strong in a little bit of time. He started laughing he can't believe this! "Unlike you, Law has the will of D. They're enemies to the world!" Doflamingo explained. As he grabs hold of Reaper's arm even knows he was wounded. "You just a pest. That getting in my way" He glared at him as used his Flap thread on Reaper creating a string of wings.

Trebol was laughing as Doffy used one of his powerful attacks on Reaper but that did not last long when Law used a new attack on him shocking him from the inside. Luckily he wasn't wounded that badly. "Did you forget I'm logan type!?" He glared at Law then stared at Rina. Why does Law care so much about this girl anyway? Last time he remember Law wasn't a kind person.

Reaper would see the attack and smirked before using his other hand to summon two shield of snow beside him, covered in Haki which would block the Flap Thread with some ease. "I could say the same thing about you... Doffy." He said with a smirk before kicking the ex-warlord back to send him stumbling. Reaper wouldn't stop there, he would lunge forward and started to use the two snow / haki shields to attack instead, slamming them multiple times into Doflamingo's body. "While those with the Will of D. may be enemies of the world... I am an enemy to all who stand in my way, hell, the heavens or the Earth... I will fight anyone who dares to deal harm to my friends." Reaper would announce as he kicked Doflamingo away once again. "I'm the future Pirate King's rival... Amadeus Sparx!"

Law would sigh as he saw Trebol use his fruit to avoid most of the damage from his new attack, but would smirk. "You may have a Logia type fruit, but there is one vital weakness to your power!" The captain said before covering his blade in Armament Haki, though it wasn't as potent as Reaper's or Luffy's. "Amputate..." Law said before using the extended blade to cut through Trebol.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

In shock, Doflamingo was taken down but not before creating a birdcage around the submarine that belong to Law and his crew. "As if you can rival straw hat or whoever is looking for the One Piece." He believes this world will be in a new era where things will start over in new world. He'll get hold of that weapon even if kills him then suddenly time stops around them he was confused at first as he notices Law's son look different than before. He had glowing white wings in his tiny hands was the weapon that Doflamingo was looking for. How did this brat stop time?! Then it hit him this brat ate a powerful devil fruit! "No one hurts my parents or Uncle Reaper!" Corazon shouted as the Heavenly Holy Stuff glowed.

Rina transformed into a new form she open her eyes she summoned the staff from her son's hands to her own she smacked Trebol away from Law even know he was cut in half. Corazon's eyes widened the past Rina had become the future queen of White Kingdom. "No your wrong, All you dragons care about is power and taking control of the world." She pointed the staff at Doflamingo. He glared at Rina he can't move from the final blow from Reaper as he started laughing again but he moved his fingers to create a flame string to grab the staff from Rina. "That's not yours!" Corazon shouted as he ran at Doflamingo for some reason Doflamingo can see an image of his late brother this brat.

"CORAZON!" Rina shouted at her son as Robin create a net from her arms to stop Corazon from getting close to the fight. "This kid... Name is Corazon?!" Doflamingo became angry as this brat was named after his late brother!

Law would look to see the birdcage but before he could go deal with it, he would take notice of his wife and son's forms with a small smile. "We're going to be ready for the future..." The captain said as his smile turned to a smirk before turning back to the birdcage surrounding the submarine. His sword would return to it's regular size as he focused on the threads and started to cut through them easily since they were in his ROOM and his blade was still infused with armament Haki. "This, is no longer a threat to us..!" He yelled as the birdcage was shredded apart and the submarine was left unscathed.

Reaper glared at Doflamingo with deadly intent, sick of his voice plaguing their ears, sick of his numerous attempts of stealing Rina away and sick of so much more that this horrid man has done. "Shut up..." Reaper would say to the ex-warlord, his voice lowered to a much more menacing pitch than before as he stepped closer to downed man. "I'm done listening to what you have to say, and I'm sure they are too... So let's end this." Reaper would grab Doflamingo by his coat and threw him high into the air, raising his other hand to the sky. Snow started to gather rapidly above Doflamingo, forming into a disastrous attack that was shaped like a... spear. "Enjoy oblivion... Doflamingo! ROYAL SPEAR!!!" The tip of the giant snow spear covered in haki before descending upon Doflamingo, getting a clean hit on the warlord.

Law looked back to see the humungous attack with widened eyes. "Geez, either Rina's blood or the training did wonders for him..!" He said, impressed by the attack's size and power.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina pointed the staff at Doflamingo. "Just let you know, This staff is useless to humans like you." She picks up Corazon before she returned to normal she figures her future self has taken over her for a moment. She hugged her son as Doflamingo was taken down again she knew he wasn't going bothered with them again. She'll let the marines deal with him now. "Mommy?"As Rina stared down at Corazon with a smile. "I believe we'll be ready to save the future." She stared down at the staff in her hands she wonder how powerful this weapon was. Rina stared at Law for a moment. "You have a D in your name?" She did not know that.

Robin was glad that was over but she had to agree with Law she wonder if was both. Rayleigh arrived after the fight he was amused by the fight. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him." He stared at Doflamingo he'll make sure this ex-warlord doesn't bother them again. Rayleigh stared at Rina and then smiled. "Luffy does also. Roger did also."He explained he knew how strong the will of D. are.

Law would look over as Rina had asked about his name and he would nod to her question. "Trafalgar D. Water Law." The captain revealed his full name before Rayleigh had come to explain the 'Will of D' to them. Law had made sure to listen to Rayleigh well, as learning as much as he could about the D clan would help him move his goal of finding the truth forwards. Though, Law was surprised to hear that the former Pirate King had said initial in his name, not having known that info previously.

Reaper would watch as Doflamingo was sent away from them so he could be recaptured by the Marines and hopefully stay within confinement for the rest of his times. But once Doflamingo was sent off, Reaper would take a knee as he regained his breath. The fatigue of using Haki on so many attacks, especially such a large one had taken a minor toll on him for now. He faintly heard Rayleigh talk about the 'Will of D' and shook his head. 'Power doesn't come from some stupid name or legacy, it's a total hoax...' Reaper thought to himself before standing back up, having regained his breath enough to do so.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Interesting."
She wasn't sure what to make of this she did not know Roger had the same thing in his name. "Come to think of it. Luffy did your brother Ace had a D. in his name also" She asked as Luffy nodded his head. "He did! The only thing is. He has never taken his father's name." He tilted his head as Rayleigh smirked for a moment. "Sounds like Ace. He hated his father." Rayleigh knew about Ace and Roger but not many people knew that Ace was the son of Roger until the day he was killed. "Roger did not mind. As long his son was taken care of." He explained.

Robin did not care about the will of D. Even know she was a bit interested in it herself she stared at Reaper. "Are you going to be alright?" She walked over to him she placed her hand on his shoulder. "I did not think that training would work so soon. Again you have been training before you met Rayleigh." She smiled she was just glad that Reaper was alright not hurt too much.

Reaper would look to Robin and smiled a bit as he put his hand on hers. "I'll be fine, I'm just a bit tired from using that new attack. Making such a big item using my fruit gets tiring really quick." He explained, but he seemed to be fine now due to his stamina having been recovered after a bit of rest. "But yeah, the training has been working. While my observation isn't the greatest, my armament Haki seems to have improved a lot."

Law would listen to the history of Ace's broken relationship with his father, Gol D. Roger. He remembered when he had first learned of the info about the former Pirate King's son and was shocked that Luffy was his 'brother' but has grown use crazy info such as that by now. "The Will of D... Such an interesting topic, it's so mysterious..."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina stared into the sky she closes her eyes she wanted a future without problems she wanted to save the future. She did not want the past to become the future. She knew that wasn't going to happen since her stepfather was dead and Doflamingo was taken care of. She created a green orb and give it to Reaper. "Here this will help you recover." She explained. Corazon has fallen asleep in her arms she figures using his powers made him tired.

Robin stared at Reaper. "You just need to keep training. We still have time" She explained hugging Reaper as Rina give him a healing orb to help him. "I'm going be here for a few more days. I can keep helping him."Rayleigh explained.

Reaper would gladly take the green orb from Rina with a small smile as it slowly started to heal the few injuries he had and helped his stamina recover. "Thanks Sis." He said with a small smile, also looking at the sleeping Corazon. He would then look to Robin as she hugged him, his smile turning to a grin with a little bit of blush on his face as he hugged her back. Reaper would also hear Rayleigh and was grateful for his teachings, since they have already proven effective.

Law would walk over to Rina and looked at his son with a small smile, before remembering that they had left Luna with the others when they started to fight. So, the captain would walk off to go check on his daughter.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled as she carried Corzaon back to the sunny. Brook was playing with Luna along with Franky. Sanji was making food for the baby. "Hoho! She is so cute!" Brook was waving the toy that Franky made for Luna it was a small toy of the Sunny. "Suppppper! She loves the mini sunny!" Franky grinned he was glad that the child love the toy he made her. "Perfect, she has a new bath toy when she is older~" Rina smiled at the two guys. "I have warm milk for her~" Sanji walked over to the group with a bottle to feed Luna.

Robin smiled and then stared at Rayleigh. "We can start up tomorrow. We should rest for the night." He explained. "I want to know more about what going on," Rayleigh asked as Robin explained to Rayleigh about Corazon and Luna. With the horrible future, his eyes widened. "That's not good, Yes we should do something about it also." He wanted to help them but he had his hands full with other things.

Law would smile as he saw that Luna was having a good time with some of the Straw Hat crew, and upon seeing the toy that Franky had made for Luna the captain thanked the cyborg. He would then look over as Sanji brought some food to feed the young child, and Law blinked a few times before realizing it was time to feed her, he had completely forgotten due to the recent fight. "Damn it, I forgot it was time to feed Luna. Thank you, Blackleg-ya."

Reaper would yawn and stretch out while Robin talked to Rayleigh, walking to the library of the Sunny to go check on Fiona who was still reading. It definetly seemed like she had gotten Robin's love for reading, since she didn't even notice her father until he was beside her. The girl would yawn and put the books she had away for now, hugging her father's leg afterwards since she wanted to be carried around. "Fine, I can carry ya." Reaper said with a small smile as he picked up his daughter and started carrying her around the ship.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

As Sanji fed Luna her bottle he handed her to Law with the bottle. "Here, She'll not let me feed her the whole time" Sanji did not mind feeding her but he had to get food cooked. Rina giggled at Sanji as he handed Luna over to Law she stared at her sleeping son she wasn't sure if he was going to be out for the whole night or not. Luna was smiling at her father waving the new toy in the air. She sat down in the chair with her son in her arms she was just glad that her children were alright.

"We'll do anything to help. For the future of this world also." Rayleigh explained as he stared at the Sunny. Robin agreed she was still worried about the future what if CP0 was behind this also? "Rina's stepfather is still alive in the Future. But in this timeline he dead." Robin explained she wasn't sure how strong he was. Rayleigh placed his hand on Robin's shoulder. "Don't worry too much about it. What I saw with Reaper. I believe the future will be saved." He explained.

Law would smile as Sanji handed Luna to him, along with her partially-eaten bottle. He would wait for her to stop messing around withtl the toy Sunny before starting to feed the child again. Law would sit down as he fed Luna happily. "I guess we get pretty lucky with some amazing children, huh?" The captain said with a smile, he was proud of his son and was happy to have both Cora and Luna as his kids.

Fiona would be laughing out loud as Reaper started to run and jump around the Sunny with her on his shoulders. "Faster!!!" She yelled and Reaper smirked as he made wings on his back, and started to fly around as Fiona held on. Both of them had large grins on their faces.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled as she can hear Fiona's voice from outside she figured she was playing Reaper. "I'll make a plate for Corazon in case he wakes up later." She placed Corazon down on the chair he was still asleep. "I never thought of seeing Traffy as a father!" Luffy grinned as Kidd smirked. "Same here. What did you do to him? Rina?" Kidd asked as Rina blushed she remember the first time she met the guy she thought he was in a close person. That did not like people that much. "How did you two meet anyway?" Kidd asked Rina stared down at the table and then smiled. "On an island, the Same place we meet Reaper also. I just looking for a ride to the next island." She explained. "Oh~ You couldn't leave her" KIller teased.

Robin notices Reaper and Fiona playing with each other she smiled she was glad she was a mother to that child. She can hear the group talking about how Rina and Law first met each other. She smirked a bit then smiled so Reaper meet them before he met her and the others. She got an idea but she wanted to do it after she and Reaper get married. She wanted to put a photo book together for her and Reaper with Fiona along with everyone else.

Law would nod as Rina talked about making Corazon some food for when he does eventually wake up. He rolled his eyes as Luffy joked while Rina explained to Kidd and Killer how the two had met, and would clean Luna up as she finished eating before the small baby fell asleep in his arms. "No I suppose I couldn't leave her. At first it was due to pity, having to deal with someone chasing her for most of her time away from home. But then it did turn into love, so I have no regrets." Law said with a small smile as he rocked Luna in his arms, he especially had no regrets when caring for his children.

Fiona would point down get an idea and would whisper into her father's ear, and Reaper would smirk as he liked the idea. They would land and would sneak over to where Rina, Kidd and Killer were speaking, and Fiona would slowly get off her father's shoulders with a smile as she prepared to jump. "Gotcha!" Fiona jumped up and smacked the back of Kidd's head, and Reaper would pick the child up before running while both of them were laughing.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled at Kidd who was blushing as Fiona smacked the back of his head. "This the reason I don't want children." He mutters then blushed as Rina giggles again. "Awww she likes you!" Rina teased him Killer was smirking under his mask. As she finished making a plate for Corazon as Sanji just put the hot food down on the table. "Thank you, Sanji!" As Rina started eating the food before Luffy takes everyone else food. "When we're going to the future?" Kidd asked joining them for the food. "When Reaper is ready to go. Corazon needs to be ready also." She stared at her son who was still asleep.

Robin smiled at Fiona and Kidd that was cute. "Just wait you'll be a father one day~" Robin teased Kidd. As dinner was ready everyone got their food before Luff got everything. She stared at Rina and then nodded her head. "We need them to be ready before we can leave. Corazon is the only person that takes us." Robin explained. "I agree with Robin, We need everyone to be ready for the fight" Zoro explained with his mouth full of food as Sanji started yelling at him.

Law would smirk at Fiona's attack on Kidd, still holding Luna in his arms as the food prepared by Sanji was ready for the rest of them to chow down on. Despite the actions of today, the captain wouldn't take much to eat and focused on making sure none of the commotion affected Luna or Corazon's sleep. "We'll be ready when the time comes. For now let's let them prepare however they need to." Law simply said as a voice of reason before eating his meal.

Reaper quickly ran back alongside Fiona as the food was ready so they could get what they wanted before Luffy got his rubber hands on the rest of it, since knowing the captain, there would be nothing left after he starts to eat. Fiona wouldn't pay attention too much to the talk about the future, since she was confident that everything is going to end up turning out alright in the end, like it usually does for them. Reaper would worry a tad, knowing that him and Corazon were key to this mission... Corazon to get them to the future, and Reaper to summon the sword alongside Rina. The stress amount for this was rather high.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

As Rina was about to take more meat, Luffy has taken the last of it Rina glared at her brother before chasing him around the sunny. Kidd was laughing. "Strawhat is too much!" He saw anything like that before. "LU! that was MINE!" She shouted as Luffy was laughing eating the meat he had taken. After a while, Corazon woke up as he notices his mother chasing Luffy around the room. "What did he do now?" He asked as Killer stared at Corazon. "He has taken Rini's food." He explained as Killer give the plate that Rina made for Corazon. "Here your mother put this together for you." He smiled. "He hasn't changed, Not even in the future," Corazon smirked at Luffy as he started eating his food.

Robin laughed at Rina and Luffy. "Here, I'll take Luna so you can eat Law." Robin has taken the sleeping baby from him. She was so cute when she was asleep. She stared at Reaper she can tell he was worried about the whole thing. "It's going be alright, I believe you and everyone else around here." She is just like Fiona she believes everything will turn out alright. She stared down at Luna she was glad everything was alright for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back