• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: Journey Into the Undersea OOC

J
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The index for this rp, you should be able to access all of the basic resources needed to find your way through things here.

AtlannianSpy

Alarmed and Strangerous
Okay the IC is up and running! Also uhh, we have an OOC as well now. I'll try to announce important info here as well, but definitely pop into the discord when you can as I'm better at staying on top of that.

Anyway some notes on the first IC post, there's a bit of a puzzle here! You'll need to figure out where you're actually supposed to go to meet your new captain! The poster this marine lieutenant was reading should give you all the clues you need, but it's not a terribly hard or important puzzle. If you want to just hear the answer so you can get on with posting then let me know via PM. You may also ask for hints if you just want a push in the right direction. Good luck Pirates!

Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician @Ace Cream PlusUltra PlusUltra @Venchi1986 yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy @Hanarei @MazaInferno @AllHailDago @The One Eyed Bandit Sir Fungus Sir Fungus @leonhardt231 @simj22 @Crocodile @pbtenchi @EbonChevalier @soggyparadise @Father Gigantor

I always find those compressed ones that need scrolling a pain to read overall, would prefer a plain text version below it if possible to be able to read it easier.

if your partial to your bbcode a good compromise is to just post a plain text copy underneath in spoilers, sorta best of both worlds.

it's completely alright, i'm fine with doing plain text on it's own. it does make things easier for me, and it seems that's what everyone's doing anyways. i don't want to seem too flashy, haha.

sorry my bad, I've been keeping track of people with a doc but I must have put you in the wrong section at some point. I'll edit you

Apologies on the copious amounts of inactivity, I’ve been really busy as of late and breaks are rare to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back