• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: Journey Into the Undersea! IC

J
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The index for this rp, you should be able to access all of the basic resources needed to find your way through things here.

AtlannianSpy

Alarmed and Strangerous
The sea has never been friendly to man. At most it has been the accomplice of human restlessness...
Joseph Conrad

ADVENTURE CALLS TO YOU!!!
AVAST YE SCURVY SEA DOGS AND NE'ER'DOWELLS ALIKE! DREAM YE OF ADVENTURES THROUGH UNPLUMBED SEAS!? DREAM YE OF UNTOLD FORTUNES AWAITING THE PLUNDERING!? DREAM YE OF LIVING ON IN INFAMY 'PON THE STORIED PAGES OF MYTH AND LEGEND!?

LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL & SUNDRY THE DREAD CAPTAIN ICHIMONJI SEEKS CREW TO BRAVE THE UNDERSEA IN SEARCH OF FORTUNE! GLORY! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL! ADVEN-

"Found another batch of them Lieutenant," said a burly marine as he barged into Lt. Terrio's broom closet of an office, dumping a thick pile of posters on his desk identical to the one the Sergeant had been reading.

"Well don't bring them all back here to clutter up my desk you daft fool!" Snapped Terrio impatiently. "Put them in the trash with the others!"

"yes sir!" said the private quickly, picking the stack of posters back up.

"And find whichever lunatic carpeted half our town in these mad fliers!" Terrio added angrily. "This 'Dread Captain Ichimonji' whoever they are. I've certainly never heard of them. And what sort of fool speaks like this anyway! Ridiculous! The world Navy can't be seen as ineffectual against such an idiot! Find them at once!"

"YES SIR!" Said the private with more urgency, attempting to snap off a salute and in the process losing control of the stack of posters, sending them all over the room in a flurry of paper.

Terrio sighed loudly and began massaging his temples. Initially the young lieutenant had regarded his posting to Helmouth station as a blessing. As the gateway between the rest of the world and the newly discovered Undersea, the station was of paramount strategic importance to the World Government and played host to a considerable garrison of marines. Terrio had assumed being stationed there straight after graduation was a sign that his immense skill and potential had been recognised by his superiors but after a month or so he was beginning to wonder if the assignment had been some sort of elaborate punishment.

For all its strategic importance, Helmouth islands itself was mostly just a wet rock. Oh sure the Helmouth itself a sea cave that split the spire of rock jutting up from the island's centre, was impressive enough but you could really only see it once. Then there was the marine base, which sat just in front of the Helmouth, straddling the natural canal that joined the upper sea to the Undersea. It was a marvel of a facility in terms of security but little consideration had been given to creature comforts, which was why Terrio had to work out of a cramped, coffin-esque offfice. Worst of all about this miserable speck of an island in Terrio's estimation was the food, or the lack there of. The island was made of almost solid rock, which meant there was no soil and therefore no farming. Every morsel of food for the marines and the small number of civilian residents had to be shipped in from elsewhere meaning it was all had to be preserved. If Terrio had to eat one more cream of spinach MRE he might actually go insane.

No, no in the long term this posting wouldn't do at all Lieutenant Terrio decided to himself, he needed to do something to get himself notice and transferred, something big...Coincidentally Terrio's eyes drifted back down to the poster on his desk again and he read the other half of it.

-TURE!

IF YE BE BRAVE AND TRUE OF HEART THEN I BID YOU JOIN ME CREW! TURN NOT FROM YOUR DESTINY AND WALK TOWARDS THAT WHICH OTHERS FLEE FROM!

WE MEET THIS VERY NIGHT ON THE DOCKS AT THE MOUTH OF THE CANAL!

Lieutenant Terrio stroked his chin thoughtfully, a thin smile beginning to form on his pointed face. "Hmm, belay that last order Private," he said.

"Sir?" asked the private with visible hesitation, having just stood up from gathering up the scattered posters.

"We shall let this fool of a captain run free a while longer. Instead I want you to notify the sergeants to prepare their men for an assualt on the docks. Rather than round up one would pirate, we'll bag ourselves a whole crew!

Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician Ace Cream Ace Cream PlusUltra PlusUltra Venchi1986 Venchi1986 yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Hanarei Hanarei MazaInferno MazaInferno AllHailDago AllHailDago The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Sir Fungus Sir Fungus leonhardt231 leonhardt231 simj26 simj26 Crocodile Crocodile pbtenchi pbtenchi EbonChevalier EbonChevalier soggyparadise soggyparadise Father Gigantor Father Gigantor

JACK

"Muscle, training, protein." A shark fishmen was sitting on a dock. He was lifting a dumbell with his right hand while staring intensifely at the piece of paper on his left hand, it's almost like he was trying to burn the paper with his gaze alone. Some of his fellow laborers were puzzled by his behavior but they just left him alone.

"Muscle, training, protein." Jack was trying to think very hard about the flier. Was it from Marine? UTC? Pirate? An old man with too much money and time? For the past few months Jack was thinking of setting off deeper into the undersea himself, but he doubted that he would last long if he just swim all the way down. Hmph.... He gave up, he gave up thinking. The fliers seems to be offering an opportunity to explore the deeper part of the undersea and that was enough reason for the simpleminded fishmen.

"Boss, I quit." He said matter-of-factly after he finished his tasks and approached the laborer's boss. The skinny boss didn't expect a resignation out of the blue like this, especially from Jack who seemed to be enjoying the majority of his jobs.

"W-whyy??"

"Deeper abyss... Goodbye." Jack turned around and left the boss speechless. He even forgot to ask for his last month payment. Later that night he would come to the dock at the mouth of the canal, just like what was written in the flier. His trusty chained anchor was hanging on his back, scrubbed to perfection, free of any kind of filth and grime.

Humming to herself, Illyria moved through the Hellmouths shopping district, glancing over the stalls and stores, checking items off a mental list. "Ok..... Tools, CHECK. Bait, CHECK. Ghastly, preprocessed survival thingies, CHECK." She gave a slight shiver at the thought of the BRICKS of meat and vegetables filling her bag. "Let's see all that's left is... maps, lemon juice and booze." She patted her jacket pocket, feeling the shrinking roll of Berri. "So... what do I get, and what do I leave behind." She eyed the crowd around her, following the flow of people. "Do I get lost, get scurvy or get sober."

Spotting a gap in the crowd, she darted forward, ducking elbows and shopping bags. Bursting free from the throng, she fell into step behind the small squad of patrolling Marines. Pulling down the brim of her hat, she grinned to herself. She recognised two of them from earlier. And they even had a short stack of the posters. Perfect.

Following them slowly, Illyria made sure to stop at stalls, pretending to browse the market's wares. Using windows to watch the crowds reflection, she tailed the squad through the market, slowly closing the distance.

"Closer, closer." Illyria watched the crowd pack in tighter as they began to pass through a small alley. "Closer" The marines slowed as they approached, waiting for space to move through. "Perfect" Illyria took two quick steps forward, then glanced back over her shoulder. Flexing her ankles, she leaned forward, the short burst of air from her legs carrying her forward with enough force to stagger the much taller marine. The pair bowled over, sheets flying into the air. Illyria swore as her shoulder cracked hard off the paved stone, agony lancing down her shoulder.

Groaning, she rolled over, coming face to face with a dazed looking marine. Swearing animatedly, she jerked up into a crouch, pulling a handkerchief out a shallow cut. "Shit shit shit sorry sorry sorry I swear it was an accident are you ok please don't arrest me it was an accident I tripped." Illyria dabbed at the cut until the marine swatted her away, taking the cloth himself. Ducking her head to hide a slight smile, she started gathering sheets, continuing to gush a mixture of profanity and apologies. Slapping them into a messy pile, she used the few moments to confusion to deftly roll one up and slip it back into her sleeve. Goal accomplished, she glanced back up for the last part of her performance.

At this stage, the marine's companions had pushed back the crowd and knelt to tend to their friend. Illyria's hands darted up, palms wide as she donned her second best Please officer, I'm an innocent boob, please don't haul me to jail look. "Please officers; it was an accident I swear. I was just trying to get food." She swung her bag, froward to show them. As she'd hoped one of the jars had broken, sprawling the marines with a mixture of brine, glass and herring. They spluttered shoving her aside and hauling their downed comrade to his feet. Grabbing the sheaf of posters, the squad's commander gave her a withering stare, before ordering his men forward. They left her there, cowering in apparent fear as the crowd enveloped them.

Grinning, she let the rabble carry her forward, ditching the shattered jar in a bin and finding a private alley to give the poster a proper read. Frightfully rude really, tearing them all down before she'd had a chance to read them properly. Her eye twitched as she studied the paper. "Right... either this is some sorta brilliant cypher, using the missing letters as a key, he's telling me to go to the swears or this guy's an idiot."

Rolling up the poster, Illyria set out once more. "Right... booze first. Then we start with the swears near the docks. Good god I he dosn't actually mean the docks. Least that way if they see me no one will wanna put the cuffs on me I suppose. Blood pirates."

mCrVIWb.jpg
Mesa Fleisch
Like a ravenous beast the human woman's teeth bit into the piece of jerky tugging upon it as if to rip off a piece rather then allowing her teeth to cut through it completely. She yanked the piece off gripping the rest in her mouth chewing upon the jerky slowly pulling in the rest using her tongue and teeth fitting the large chunk of well preserved meat into her mouth not bothering in the least bit to close her mouth while chewing on the food. Her shoulder length wavy green locks brushed away more so unintentionally behind her back as to not get in the way with her ravenous appetite. A rather unseemly show for a woman upon first glance appeared without flaw upon her smooth unblemished ivory skin. If there was thing in the world that could be said though, looks were always deceiving and Mesa was perhaps the personification of that trait both physically and mentally.

The Swears, a rather odd name for a tavern she had to admit, was rather quiet with just a few patrons able to witness her animalistic chewing upon the jerky she had ordered with her small pint of ale beside her. Her red eyes glanced out upon the poster she had ripped from a wall not far away outside, collecting it before a few marines could take hold of it stashing it away. A recruitment poster it seemed for a pirate crew, and so boldly thrown around everywhere just asking for trouble! Quite an exciting sight to behind! Finally another chance to find companionship she so longed for! Others who sought to recklessly plunge into danger and potentially die together! How romantic indeed! A wide grin filling her lips as she slurped down the last bit of meat as if forgetting to even fully bother chewing it all the way.

Meet by the Docks at the mouth of the Canal? That sounds fun! Arrggg.... that's just to probably mislead the Marines though. Throwing the sheets of paper everywhere though... bah.... its not that crazy though they woulda probably just shouted it out themselves and not bothered to be discrete at all. Still still... its still crazy enough to be fun... yes... yes yes yes... I think it could be fun. Just image... fresh meat... wonderous flesh that few others gorged themselves upon. Ah... a wondrous far cry from this aged jerky. Such bliss... wonderous tastes and even more wonderous near death experiences to be had under the sea.

Mesa hold her hand to her mouth as a laugh came out, though her hand quickly fell to her side not bother to hold it in laughing loudly creating a bit of a sight in the Swears Tavern. Her head crashed into the table smashing against it a few times before picking her head back up her laugh fading away a bit into a light giggle. Her plaid primarily red and brown jacket opening up showing off more of her white button up long sleeve shirt that upon closer look the sleeves around the arms appeared a bit ripped as if having been stretched at some point. Her long skirt settling upon her legs with a pair of stretchy white stalkings seeming to reach up the leg though how far was hard to tell capped off by her brown slip on shoes.

She grasped at her cup of ale lifting it up to take a swing, frowning a bit as she noticed there was none left. A rather pesky annoyance to be sure. She had spent the last of her money on the food and drink. An unfortunate thing for her given she craved more. The young woman let out a long sigh suddenly smacking her head against the table again with a loud thud as she sat alone in the corner getting a few glances over her way. Quite an annoyance indeed... not having enough food and drink to fill her stomach and a riddle to solve. She wasn't the most clueless by far when it came to such things, not to say she was exactly a genius either. When she put her mind to things she could be far more clever then one might think for a crazy person... though she was also far too easily distracted.

Last edited:
Kal Aguillard

Kal wasn’t having any particular luck. He’d been trying for some time now to convince a crew, any crew to let him join. He wasn’t particularly powerful, and his Devil Fruit ability wasn’t too impressive either. What else could he offer anyone? Most didn’t want to hear the handful of the specifics of phytotoxicology. He would be found sitting on the ground somewhere, his legs crossed and his arms supporting his head up.

The man’s dark hair rests with the exception of Kal’s free hand twirling a stray lock. His pale eyes stare off into a distance, no specific objects in any particular focus. A while of doing this, and his arms began to tire from the supporting and twirling they did, and as such, they now lay against his knees. He began to think of how pointless it was to come here, how useless he’d even be to a crew. In short, the man’s moral wasn’t as high as it could be. He was ready to give up until suddenly, his gaze drifts itself to the area around him.

It was there that it came into view. A paper of some sorts? Kal dragged the latter to himself, looking at it uneasily. His reading ability wasn’t exactly up to par, but there were a few things he understood. Night? The docks? This was an invitation, but to what? His gloved hand brushed his index around the words as he verbally mouthed out a few sounds.. join.. Kal froze, his mouth opened slightly and formed quickly into a smile, his eyes lighting up. This was it.

This was an invite to join a crew! Kal simmered down for a moment, looking for any indication that this invite was directed to somebody. Seeing no viable signs of direction, Kal jumped up excitedly, the invite in his left hand raised up into the air as a fist pump. He was happy, so happy. It was virtually impossible to contain, the excitement, that is. The man’s figure began to change, his form quickly shifting into that of a fruit bat. He wasn’t really sizable, quite small in fact, but a bat nonetheless.

The hat he was wearing wouldn’t hit the floor, but instead be caught by the mouth of his new form. He made sure to be careful though, as the brim of his hat was bladed. Along with the things he carries, he brings his axe. It’s fairly light weight and not an issue. He flew up some, making sure he had a good view of the area near him. Though he wasn’t the best reader, he was able to sound out what he needed and piece it together from there. He knew where he had to go, so there he set off to.

He flew opposite the docks. The docks is where you leave! If we’re exploring The Undersea, why would we go to the exit? It was so clear to him, not easy, but clear. The boy made his way further to Helmouth, hitting a rough landing at the site of the marine base. It was in the hidden message, right? Upon landing, he twirled his hat back on and clicked his axe to his side, ready for what came next.

• Mood Excited and anxious.
    Outfit A bladed hat adorned with pink bluebonnets and feathers, along with crystalline armour. With him, he carries an adjustable ax.
    Location Varies, I’m not quite sure where to call it.

edit: spelling, woops-

Last edited:
Mentions: No One
Interacted with: No One
315F14B4-F207-411E-B094-F598F0417C22.jpegAs Francis was dropped off at the Helmouth docks by the honorable pirates that agreed him safe passage to the island, he bowed respectfully and wished them luck on their journey. However, it was not as the rumors said, the soon to be pirate crew he wished to join was not here, but instead, a series of fliers littered the boardwalk. He looked to one stuck to a wooden post and thought inquisitively to himself. “Hmm...whatever could this mean?..” A voice flashed in his mind, the voice of his former teacher as he continued to look at the words ‘Turn not from your destiny, walk towards where others flee from’ the voice then spoke to him “If something is not clear at first, look at it from a different perspective...” To which, the voice soon faded away into nothing.

“I see...” Said Francis as he crossed his arms “How Obvious!” He then placed his hands on his hips as he smiled “To think that they would be on the opposite side of the island...Then again, what would’ve happened if the navy figured out where they were? After all, I did hear the rumors in the first place, and it wouldn’t take long for the navy to catch wind either...” he then thought to himself about his devil-fruit power, being able to prove how he would be a valuable asset to the crew with his Ele-Ele: Sylph fruit. After all, wind is what made ships sail in the first place, and if his power was good for anything, it was making the ship fast.

Heading towards the other end of the island, Francis made a few stops to pick up some herbal teas as well as acquiring a small messenger bag for himself ‘If I’m going to carry anything, I need to make my burden light...’ of course, due to his perverted nature, he stopped to converse with women every now and again, often ending with them turning their backs towards him, or just straight out slapping and punching him. “Still no luck..” He sighed “Oh well, Onto my journey once more.”

Danio Rerio
Tags: (Open)
8qUpV7H.png

Dockworkers and Marines go about their business in the docks of the gatekeeping island, the clacking, and thudding of bootsteps resounds off the main piers lumber with people oblivious to meticulous work that appears to be going on just below their feet. Sun streams through the cracks within the dock illuminating a suspended form in stripes of light and shadow, the figure blending into the environment as they appearing focused on their current task with several wires held within their mouth and devices scattered across the various dock supports.

The items in question seemed to be nothing more than junk on their first viewing, a combination of MRE containers, bottles, scrap wire, and bottles, the scrap like appearance concealing a far more sinister purpose. Rerio looks back on her work with approval, there had been some time until the planned meeting with the ticket down below so she had decided to make the most of it with a farewell gift slash distraction for the government officials. She double-checks her calculations to make sure everything was set up correctly, she only had a short while until the tide began to come back in full and even though the devices could be triggered manually, it was important nothing occurred prematurely. The items in question were actually quite a low tech and brilliant in their simplicity if she didn't say so herself, two-staged with the first being triggered when the corrosiveness of the water dissolved the material to expose an alkali metal to moisture, igniting a special cocktail of hallucinogenic smoke to engulf the area above, just before the fuse completed and ignited the combustible material to detonate the various support struts dropping the area into the water and restricting access to the maritime vessels. Saltwater was more corrosive than freshwater gives the higher conductivity and penetrative power from the chloride ions, so with the measured chloride content, oxygen and temperature....yes this should do nicely for an evening surprise.

Carefully detaching herself the striped fish woman swings her way back to the full shore, timing each movement with the lapping of the waters below to mask the sounds of her return. Emerging from seemingly nowhere she casts a glance towards the sky while wrapping a canvas cloak around her, there was still yet more time to burn before she had to arrive at the meeting location if the sun was any indication so it would not do well to sit idle, not that she ever was one too. It was with those thoughts that she found herself around within the Swears Tavern engaging in several rounds of cards much to the annoyance of her opponents, accepting her into the game as a potentially easy mark each subsequent hand seemed to find themselves losing more and more, including sobriety as the flow of drink loosened the mens tongues allowing for various tidbits of information to come forth.

2b9dd8880b131cf3f8d72e885ba4b9fa-png.802080
Kalletta frowned to herself as she walked through town, a massive, dusty backpack strapped to her. The dust was more of a problem than the weight, all those damn books needed some air cleaning, though she wasn't exactly in the best position to do it, plus she didn't want them getting taken. Her clothes however, newly acquired for her adventure would likely argue for their own sakes.

Kalletta felt her head hang a bit lower, adventure, psh. WHAT adventure? Right now she was essentially stranded on some damn rock, she couldn't exactly go back with the excuse of, "Oooh, I couldn't find a ship" seeing as how she stowed away on several just fine to get here. Oh, and there was also the matter of her being fully intent to break the law no matter what, Marines wouldn't like that. Speaking of, damn was this place crawling with them, it made Kalletta feel on edge. For most of her life they were just the guys who got stuck with the job of bringing her island food or some in over their head humanitarian volunteer. Here though, these guys would actually have the gall to arrest her if she crosses them.

"Well, PSSH, Okay! Lets not go that far." She retorted herself. I mean, come on! None of these grunty looking Marines could actually pose a threat to her, she wouldn't even have to make any sparks fly. Which...hm, kinda disappointing actually. Her stomach however pulled her right out of her thoughts, growling at her in its hunger. Patting it she quickly looked around and perked when she found a tavern which had some weird papers strewn aro-

Hold the hell up? She quickly walked up and plucked up one of the posters and scanned it. Then...squinted. "Wow they...really let anyone become a pirate these days....and write." She said, not knowing she'd be a hypocrite in a couple of hours. Crumbling the paper in her hand she walked into the Tavern and scanned around for a table, seeing a green haired girl with the same poster. She boldly strode right over, hefting her bag down as well as balancing the Old Punk up against the table and sat right down. "Hey, if your not drunk whaddya think? Some idiot or some real shit?"

Fuji hadn't been doing too well on Helmouth since he left his colony ship. It wasn't that hard to find odd jobs but once it became clear he didn't understand the value of money countless people had began taking advantage of him, meaning he was almost constantly broke. The fact that he didn't mind sleeping outside at all had been a boon, as he didn't need to worry about money for an inn, on the other hand he he to make sure the Marines or anyone else didn't catch him sleeping on the street. It was after one of those nights outside that he came across an interesting flyer.

While the part about adventure spoke to him in particular he was too good a hunter not to realize that those posters might make excellent bait, whether that was what the author intended or not. As such he spent quite some time wondering if he should go or not. Eventually he decided to take his chances and headed off in the direction of the docks, despite it being nowhere near night.

When he arrived about fifteen minutes later he strolled casually along but made sure to memorize as much of the layout as he could. There wasn't enough time to become completely familiar with the area but eventually he felt that he could at least find some escape routes if that would prove necessary.

To conserve his energy Fuji sat down on a bench, fully aware he would have to wait hours until anything would happen but that was nothing he wasn't used too. Still as he waited he got the feeling there was something he missed, if it was real posting the location would just be stupid after all. He did his best to remember as much about the poster as he could but having no experience with riddles or puzzles couldn't think of anything.

Rather then give up he decided to look at it another way."All right if the Marines are the hunters in this scenario how would a smart prey fool them?" There were several different methods he thought off and almost immediately rejected. Camouflage wouldn't work since they knew where their prey would be, traveling in a herd wouldn't help either since the Marines would try to catch as many pirates as they could. That left staying upwind and circling around since that way the prey would know where the hunter was.

The only way Fuji could think to do that was by posting a false location and then going to the opposite side of the island, since even if the Marines figured the trick out they would lose time getting there. Hoping he was right he got up and walked as calmly as he could away from the docks.

Sheri Styrke
Hellmouth Island Village > Marine Base
Sheri.png
“Whoops!” A slightly drunk sailor exclaimed as a very large and heavy barrel he’d failed to strap down properly fell out of his cart and cart and proceeded to roll down the hilly road at deadly velocity. A very tall and seemingly unobservant woman reading aloud some sort of flier was crossing the street at the exact wrong time. "Dream ye of adventures through unplumbed seas... Yep! Of untold fortunes... Yep! Living on in myth and legend... Defin-". The now terrified sailor who failed to properly load the barrel knew what was going to happen next and it wasn't going to be pretty. "Look out miss!!!" he shouted desperately, hoping by some miracle she'd be able to get out the way and not be crushed into the pavement. "Huh?" she said, snapped out of her trance of concentration. She raised an arm to try and defend herself... and then salt-preserved fish flew through the sky! Raining down from the heavens and landing all across the street and splatting everywhere. Civilians tried to run or hide in the various pockets of shade but to no avail! No one was safe. There was nowhere to hide from the storm of seafood and wood pulp! Splat! Splat! Splat! One fish landed on the stunned sailor's head, but he was too shocked by what he had just seen unfold before him to even react, so he just stared mouth agape unable to process what had just happened. "S-sorry!" Sheri exclaimed bowing profusely, not understanding that she was the victim of the situation and not the clumsy sailor whose property she just accidentally obliterated. Sheri's view of the world was very different than normal, she had never once really felt in danger her whole life, but was very used to being reprimanded for wrecking property.

After paying back the still stunned sailor for his damaged goods, Sheri carried on on her way. She looked down at the flier in her hand. A bit of fish splatter had gotten on the last part of the message so she couldn't read where it said to meetup. "If ye be brave... and true of heart... then I bid you join me crew... Turn not from your destiny and walk straight towards... that which others flee from... I've got it! It means to go to the marine base! No marine would ever expect pirates to plan to meet up there! The dread captain's a genius! I wonder what they are like... I bet they are a grizzled pirate veteran, finally striking out on their own!" The more she thought about it, the further her mind strayed from reality and into the exciting lands of make believe.

So Sheri went directly to the Marine base. Considering the size and importance of the local base, it wasn't too hard for her to find. "Hello! Anyone there?!" She shouted at what she hoped was the entrance, trying to avoid interacting with the door in fear of breaking it. "C-can I come in?" The gateway looked pretty strong... Maybe this time it would be fine to knock? However, she'd wait and see if anyone answered first before trying.

mCrVIWb.jpg
Mesa Fleisch
Mesa heard a voice picking her head up staring up with her red eyes. The green haired woman still holding a sour look on her face. She suddenly shut back the chair nearly tilting back as if it might suddenly fall back as she propped herself up smacking her hands against the table. The woman's expression changing to that of annoyance to a strange mix of energetic... distaste? It wasn't exactly the most clear expression to read to be fair as if she was some excited child having tasted something so gross yet so thrilled to speak of it to another.

"The gall to do such! The brazen unadulterated nerve! Ah outa...." She started off with a bit of passion, though even for her it was clearly a bit exagerated. It only lasted so long before she paused. Her head turning to find the waitress as she wandered about waving at her until she clearly got her attention.

"Another drink over here a big one and some more jerky for two!" She called out. Not that she had money for it naturally. She had a stranger though in her clutches, the most dangerous place to be. Well... at least if you wanted to avoid trouble.

"Also not drunk... but also the response is yes and yes. Both is the answer, as all things it is never so black and white. For a fool is the only one who would go about with making such a poster and strew it across the town so ripe with order who would snuff out such chaos. Only the insane would wish to fly a skull and bones... but it is only the insane who might rule over the seas. Being smart enough to know how suicidal it might be will only get you stuck as is with no chance to grow nor fall." She spoke lifting her hands as if in some grandiose display as she spoke her voice peaking up a bit though not to the point of yelling it. I mean she had a few... couple... many screws loose but she knew better then to shout it out to the entire world where a marine might wander by the tavern hearing her saying such things. Not quite as worried about tavern dwellers hearing her speak up inside if they were paying attention to the strange lady.

She suddenly smacked her head back against the table laughing lightly as she picked her head back up propping herself up comfortably into the chair looking on crossing her legs as if having suddenly adjusting her posture. As if on queue the waitress came with two places of jerky on a plate with two pint of ale held by the handle in her one hand quickly dishing it out without spilling a drop. Mesa took no time to pick up the pint starting to chug it down tappping on the table when the waitress asked for the money symbolizing for her to put it on the tab for the table. She put the drink down after the waitress wandered off placing down the drink letting out a satisfied gasp.

"Ah... nice refreshing Swear water. Least I think they mix it here right underneath the streets. Good enough for the folks here, and really not all that bad considering. Lot of eager drinkers and gamblers" She spoke as if implying something about the drink though not spending much time dwelling on it looking at Kalletta. She nudged over towards the table with the striped fish woman where a lot seemed to be gambling away. The woman traced her hand through her wild green locks as if 'fixing' herself up though doing quite a poor job if that was her rear attention looking towards her.

"Quite real... oh no one would go about putting this much effort in with such risk if it wasn't. The marines wouldn't go about collecting said posters either if it was their elaborate trap either. The only thing that isn't real is probably where... as much of a shame that is given the fun it could lead to. Then again, I suppose no matter the 'where' might be there is bound to be some fun... just in some cases you might have a ship to set sail compared to the other. If anything the posters outside recruitment are also there to draw in the coats to one place and lead them away from another. Why else litter so many around even in the areas lacking the shade." She spoke much more simply as if finding some sort of baring to keep her focused. It didn't last too long as she began to laugh lightly resting her head against her fist propped up on the table.

Interacted: MazaInferno MazaInferno
Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Yo Ho Ho Ho, Yo Ho Ho Ho, Binksu no Sake wo todokeni no yuku yo" Indigo sang to himself as he slowly undid the lock on the small trunk in front of him. His fingers fiddled with the lock picks for a few more seconds before he heard a satisfying click. The smirk on his face quickly withered into a frown as he opened the trunk and discovered the contents within. Several packs and plastic bags of dried food and MRE's lined the inside of the trunk, with the efficiency that only the military could accomplish. "More rations huh?" he sighed "Does the concept of flavor not exist on this island?" He grabbed several packs and put them inside of his bag before ripping a pack of jerky for himself to snack on. He stuffed the rest of the rations into his pockets and after making sure the coast was clear, he stepped back onto the street.

Helmouth island despite the name, was surprisingly pleasant. There was no wildlife to speak of and there wasn't a tree to be seen in sight. But despite all of this, not a single Marine has caught on to his thievery. That made the town good in his eyes. However, they were going to catch on eventually and he needed to get out of here by then. Indigo was considering finding a ship to stow away on like he did last time. But it seems that fate had plans for becoming a pirate because when the wall of a building is plastered with flyers saying to do so, then you must be a fool for not seeing the signs. Indigo looked at the flyers intensely trying to see if there was any hidden message to be taken from it. But all he could do was scratch his eye patch in confusion. "To the Marine base, it is I guess? My infiltration route should still work." He crumpled the flyer in his hands and stuffed into his pockets then made his way to the Marine base.
lavi.jpg

Maximilian the Drakskinned
PyjPoIaiLjqqRXUE5YuZnBWkQ_7Yk0_cr9RhW2gRa7mZiiRL-DlB0YzTNmWfJkNt6uK0DDv44szz-hBuaCx5SMglXIMLide5VveYEHiI4zKbqxV4bJQrJSAdqqRd18r9SHkCmw9j
In the busy docks around Helmouth Isle thousands of ships were either coming or going. The majority were merchant or supplies ships and they came from every corner of the Blues. On one of these ships, from an nearly unknown corner of the North Blue came a knight in full plate armor. Fog grey in color and with an Iron lizard like skull for a helmet he would have cast quite the fearsome silhouette had he worn it out of battle. He had a handsome youthful face, dark skin and an odd ears that came to a point. On his back was a travel pack more than twice as big as he and loaded with essentials. He stood on the docks waving goodbye to the kind sailor that had given him a ride to his destination. There journey was fraught with dangerous and excitement but like all they must come to an end. With a smile on his face a tears in his eyes Maximilian said his goodbyes.

"Farewell friends! I wish you good luck on you trave-"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SHIP, BEFORE I SICK THE MARINES ON YOUR TIN PLATED ASS!"

From the deck of the merchant ship a fat balding man screamed at the knight.

"YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE SINCE THE DAY WE FOUND YOU!"

About six months ago the ship Nothung and her crew came upon the knight staving from hunger in Dinghy. A bad storm had thrown the boat of it's course to the boonies of the North Blue so it was nothing short of a Miracle that he was found by anyone. He was taken by the crew, fed and restored to full health. Grateful to the Sailors for saving his life he swore on his honor as a Knight of Karkassone that he would protect until he repaid his debt. The ships captain (Snorri) was more than pleased with new development. The armored knights of Karkassone while clannish and mistrustful of outsiders were renowned for there fighting prowess. The stories of the backwards island full of fighting nobles were told across the North Blue! With one of their warriors swearing to protect him and the crew until his debt was paid he never have to higher mercenary guards again!

But Maxi ended up costing the Captain even more money than he saved. He defended the ship and the crew from any threat but he'd also drawn in most of them. He'd drawn in a Sea Princes ( smaller variants of the Sea Kings found on the grand line and Calm Belt.) near the ship and fought it for the sake of training. Cost Snorri thousands of Berries in ship maintenance by refusing to allow the Nothung to flee stronger or more numerous opponents. He put his Quartermaster in the Hospital for getting a little rough with a girl at the crew favorite brothel. He almost got him arrested by the Marines when he blabbed about the weapons they were smuggling to the Blood Axe pirate. Snorri had to dip into his retirement fund just save his own neck! He had to get rid of the knight so he told him his debt was paid and made a stop at Helmouth the drop him off!

From the docks Maximilian just smiled Captain Snorri was a such a kidder! As the Nothung left the docks (at quite the incredible speed) a strong wind blew a flyer into Maximilians face. "Hien?" Maximilian pulled the offending note from his face and read it. And when he finished a large grin stretched across his face. "Da da da da da!' He let out a loud deep laugh that shocked many a passerby.

"A Captain willing to brave the Wrath of the Mariners to Recruit crewmate..." He muttered under his breath in wonder. "So bold! So open! To find the missive of a captain with such knightly virtues must be the work of the gods!"

With great haste the knight made his way from the docks towards the canal opening. He saw no Captain awaiting him but he did see a tavern nearby. His throat was tad dry and he was feeling a tad famished so he walked into the tavern for supper. He tossed few berries on the countertop and sat at a barstool. "Barkeep! Two mugs of your finest Ale and an order of Mutton please!" As he waited for his order he saw a strong looking woman with unsually sharp teeth talking to a green haired woman. "Hail and well met! Art thine seeking Captain Ichimonji as well?"

MazaInferno MazaInferno Hanarei Hanarei

Kal Aguillard

C180825D-DCCB-48F9-942B-EE85A018FE04.pngAs he waited for the possibility of others arriving, Kal was busy looking over the flier multiple times over, trying to make sure he was in the right spot. He made sure to lay low, his form staying in its fruit bat state. The man kept tucked away in a corner to avoid being seen by any marines, and would only reveal himself when the captain, or other crewmates made their presence known here. The anticipation, the excitement, the nerves, the overflow emotions running through his body were abundant, ready to burst through the lid at any moment. But, all he could do now was wait idly by

That was when suddenly, a voice perked up from the otherwise silent base’s exterior. Kal was initially alarmed, thought it was eccentri, even. Was this an ally? Was this a civilian? The boy opened the wings of his and glided from his perch toward the door of which the voice came from, which was easy to identify in this form. The door was cracked, and his small body unseen from the exterior. His pale eyes hovered their way up to catch a glimpse of her face. ‘How strange’ he thought ‘This woman doesn’t seem to be a marine, nor does she seem an ordinary civilian.’

His winged body would slide back out of view for a moment, taking an analysis from afar. Kal didnt believe it was a particularly good idea to just trust anyone he saw, but, he was the one who followed a flier to join a crew filled with people he has never met until soon. The man paused for a moment. His decision was made. His smaller body shifted back into that of his human form, his wings dispersing back into arms, his short legs increase in length, it all happened so fast. He was a bit dizzy from the swift alteration, but he was back. The man carefully loosened the strap which held his ax, just in case.

From his side, Kal slowly opened the door, peeking his face in every to slightly from the side as if he were hiding himself. He spoke quietly in a tone just above a whisper. “Hello?” He asked the girl, his eyes looking up to her once again. “Are.. you here for.. the ‘thing‘?” Kal asked, somewhat cryptically. He trying to cover what he hoped was happening here, the meet-up. If she wasn’t here for that, he didn’t want to give off his reasons for being here, as he wasn’t particularly a fan of getting in trouble. Though, he could just shift and escape if things were to go awry. Though, he could tell the woman was a bit timid. She was definitely holding back. Maybe, just maybe, she happens to be here for exactly the reason Kal is hoping for..

• Mood Cautious.
    Outfit A bladed hat adorned with pink bluebonnets and feathers, along with crystalline armour. With him, he carries an adjustable ax.
    Location I’m an idiot and forgot it’s literally called a Marine base,.

Kalletta

Kalletta felt like she was doing a combination of listening to a person musing on the ideology that of a pirate just going off to see and a wild animal yowling and growling for some reason at you. She let her mouth hang open in disbelief toward the conversation she had put herself in, she grabbed her own pint and idly wondered if they really did put something in this swear water, or perhaps this person just had a screw loose that allowed her spine to come undone and let her drive her head toward her own ass.

Maybe that was mean, but Kalletta called it like she sees it. Like that fish woman she mentioned, who seemed to be way too good both in skill and in aura to be around the guys she was outplaying in their game of cards.

"Ya know." Kalletta began, taking a drink of her own pint of ale, "You can say a lot of things with smaller, shorter sentences? Brevity and all that shit. But I guess your right, you DO have to be some sort of dumbass to pull this. Hn...are we calling ourselves dumbasses...?"

She mused on this, was she stupid for trying to- yes, absolutely yes she was. If you read on paper, "Violent Bum goes on journey to find whatever the hell old underwater people did while literally swimming with the fishes and picks the first willing group of other assholes to do it with," you too might not have the best opinion of this group of people, she certainly didn't already.

Eventually Kalletta shrugged and mimicked Mesa's pose, still trying to get a read on the green haired weirdo before her, "Still, if your gonna go waving around a flag telling everyone your here to do whatever the hell you want, you might as well, make it their problem, eh?" Kalletta said with a feral grin, just as she did she bore witness to another weirdo, a man dressed in armor with a manner of speech that lined up with it. She turned up toward him, her pint holding hand following this motion to point at him, "Another asshole fresh off the presses! But, man, do you gotta let everyone and their damn mother know about it?" Not to say that this captain wasn't doing the exact same thing, but still.

Interactions: Hanarei Hanarei EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

Maximilian the Drakskinned
Maximilian smiles at her and shrugs his armor plated shoulders. "If the captain had the gall to try to recruit crew members at a Navel base they must be strong and worthy of following! Or have the cunning of a snake and the luck of a demon. Whatever they are I intend to see such a knightly soul for myself! If they aren't and unworthy to follow I'm sure I can find my way into the undersea or of the island!" With that he sat his massive pack down and dug in to his delicious food. MazaInferno MazaInferno

Last edited:
Atop a roadside bench, a young woman sat with an instrument case atop her lap. Much like many of the Hellmouth's other visitors, she'd found herself quite taken with the flyers littering the streets. With a smile on her face, she'd been mulling one over for a while now. She'd always been a fan of stuff like this; puzzles, riddles, and logic problems galore, there was a certain something about a carefully constructed brain-twister that had a way of putting a smile on her face.

Balling the flyer in her hands and slinging her case over a shoulder, she extracted herself from her resting place. It was faint, but for a while now she'd been seeing the thrum of footsteps flashing out from the Hellmouth's other streets. There was some sort of commotion going on in the town, and she was fairly sure it had to do with the riddle she'd been using as a time killer. If she were to presume again that it was the Marines that were causing said commotion, she figured that it'd probably be better if she wasn't seen pouring over the thing they were causing such a fuss over.

She herself wasn't sure how she felt about the matter. On one hand, it'd been a while since she'd adventured across the high seas in any real capacity, to the point where she'd started feeling bad about it, even. On the other, she didn't have scurvy, hadn't a hint of canine in her family tree that she was aware of, and liked to do good at least once a week.

Then again, she had a feeling that this was going to be the last chance for her to find her ways into the low seas for a while. Her skin literally crawled at the idea of having to spend any longer on this rock of an island any longer. The sights were spectacular, though she wasn't sure if pluralizing that was accurate, and the historical significance of the island was intriguing... But the food, on the other hand. She'd never exactly considered herself a picky eater, but the local delicacies of tins and dinner trays here had been souring her spirits for weeks. She could handle being bored normally, but she reckoned that food was one of the places where monotony never had a place.

Right, then. She nodded to herself and changed her direction. She'd second-guessed herself once or twice or five times when she'd come to the conclusion, but there was only one real solution she could think of when it came to the flyer's riddle: The Marine Base. As she approached it, a few bees squirmed their way out of her eye socket and took flight. They weren't exactly clever creatures, but any animal with something to protect could recognize a threat well enough. If one of them spotted a marine, or even just a responder to the flyer that looked like they'd go beyond just ne'er'doing well it'd return to her and she'd make a break for it.

It didn't take long before one returned, and it was an even shorter time until she figured out why.

Painting the air in colours of merry, it was easy enough to spot the pair that'd given the insect cause for alarm. A small man, and a very not small woman, neither of which exactly looked like they belonged. Nor did they sound like it. She breathed a sigh of relief.

At least, she figured, they were probably of an honest sort.

"Hello~" She called jovially and gave the pair a polite wave as she approached. "If we're talking about things, then I'm on-board, myself. Presuming I haven't followed the map wrong, at least." She spoke evenly and without worry. If the Marines were anywhere nearby at the moment, she was fairly sure that the big woman would've brought them running already.

"Excuse me, sir, but do you mind if we come in? I'm not sure if it's time for the interviews just yet, but even if we're early, getting a lay of the land wouldn't hurt, right?"

pbtenchi pbtenchi yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

mCrVIWb.jpg
Mesa Fleisch
Mesa couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the comment about being more brief. It was quite clear she was holding back a bit trying to not burst out laughing in response. She found her words humorous in a way though she didn't quite understand why. Not unusual at all for Mesa given how her mind could be a bit... strange at times. She brushed her hand through her green locks leaning back on her chair once again giving a light shrug again in response. A rather simple response to her asking about their own stupidity. Mesa wasn't the type at all to scowl or get angry about being insulted and the jab was clearly meant to aim at both of them. She noted her posture laughing again sipping up more of her ale nearly smashing it on the table when she put it down.

"Isn't it called someone is suppose to have a sharp tongue, not teeth... nor was it meant to be taken literally." She spoke with a light laugh picking up her jerky to take a bite, not at all being discrete even with someone talking to her as she tore at the piece of meat. She chewed at it her mouth clearly full as she looked on not bothering to hide her chewing as the stranger spoke to them with her 'new companion' talking back to them as they seemed to be blurting out to the world their intentions. She tapped her foot against the floor a few times in repetition before stopping swallowing down what she had in her mouth before letting out a rather loud and unbecoming burp not at all matching her outward appearance at all with her behavior.

"Ah... an idiot.... one who wishes to sink before they even get a chance to swim! There is no honor in getting yourself caught before any fun can be had. You want to make sure at the very least you make a big mess first and leave bodies and ruin around where your splattered corpse might be if you really want that glory!" She spoke out taking another drink, this time chugging it out before smashing the cup down on the table when she was finished letting out a satisfied 'ah' in response. She scratched at her chin as if in thought before finally deciding to speak up once again.

"Though I wonder, oh how I wonder... if not at the docks... where might one find a ship to sail the sea beneath?" She repeated as if asking such a question before shrugging almost as if she was thinking to herself out loud rather then asking the two indirectly.

Interacted: MazaInferno MazaInferno EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

illyria.png
Illyria
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Illyria trudged through the sewer, her boots just barely keeping the fetid waters at bay. Pulling the scarf tight, she tried to ignore the scents of filth and decay filling her nostrils. Raising her lantern, she squinted into the gloom, eyes searching for any hint of detail. “Blasted maze. How hard is it to put up a bloody sign? I mean really.” She let her fingers trace the stone, testing for any change of texture. “Right right right, no need to panic Ill. Just count the steps and you’ll be fine, you’re not lost, you’re just… temporarily misplaced. Yah!!. Misplaced. That’s believable.”

Just as she began to lose hope, the stone gave way to something shockingly cold. Illyria wrapped her hand around the bar. Feeling the cold iron, she secured the lamp to her belt and began to climb. “Right… so left left right left and a right…” She reached the top of the ladder and pressed her hand to the manhole cover. “All going well, this should come out right next to the docks. Pop the lid, check for onlookers, then look for more clues. Ok, 1,2,3 GO!” Illyria gripped the ladder with one of her hands and heaved against the heavy manhole cover with her shoulder and hand.

Lifting the heavy cover, Illyria let out a sigh of relief as the scent of fresh sea air filled her nostrils for the first time in what seemed like years. Glancing out, she expected to see bystanders milling around the docks, checking cargo or stalls, maybe a few beggars skulking in alleys. Instead, she found herself at the foot of a great stone wall, a wide wooden door a short ways off. Lifting the cover slightly she angled her head, trying to get a better view of things. The massive door was banded in iron and set into a block like gatehouse, atop which a white flag bearing a familiar blue figure fluttered in the faint breeze. Swearing under her breath, she let the lid slip slightly, keeping just enough of a gap to watch for marine patrols. The walls looked clear, and the expected sounds of drilling and marching could not be heard. “Ok… looks like I’m in the clear. Just gotta go back and find my way to the doc….”

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of voices. The first was a loud booming woman’s voice, the second a quitter man’s voice and the third a light and jovial woman. “Things? On-board?” Pausing to listen for the pounding of boots, Illyria shook her head then slid the cover back onto the cobbles. There was a light screech as the metal slid along the stone, but Illyria ignored it, hauling herself out of the hole and jogging over to the small band, making sure to stand downwind of the party. “Ah yes. THINGS. And STUFF. Yes. Nothing suspicious or criminal going on here. No sir, just friends chatting about MATTERS”

Last edited:
Kal Aguillard

kal.pngKal's demeanour settles slightly, seeing as how these people were acting. It was obvious now, that they were with him, too. Good. He'd poke his head about a bit more, his hair swaying as he looked both to the left, then to the right. He'd look back at the forming group with a nod before opening the door for them. It was an odd sight indeed, the three of them. They were all so different from one another. Yet again, he can not really say much, seeing as how he looks.

He'd give a 'come on' gesture to the lot of this with his left hand, his right would raise an index finger to his mouth, and in a hushed voice he'd say, "Come, come. But please, be quiet. I don't know if much anybody else will still linger around here. I'd really like to avoid unnecessary conflict..". He wouldn't tell them of how he got in though, as he was uncomfortable revealing the nature of his Devil Fruit in the fear that they'd reject him over it.

"As far as I'm aware, the captain isn't here yet. If this is the right place, that is. I've just been laying low."

• Mood Settled.
    Location Marine base.

Francis F. Contour
Interacted With: No One
Mentions: yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician pbtenchi pbtenchi
50FB1D0F-E90A-4AD5-AFB7-5A2BCBF80F1D.jpegFrancis quickly made it to at least see the marine base, he noticed many other people gathering, a man dressed in all pink with Dark Blue hair, A woman with torn clothing, and one very athletically built. Obviously Francis had some competition to become apart of this new pirate crew. He didn’t like that he had to join a band of misfits to continue on his journey across the world, but, it was a necessary sacrifice of honor, hopefully, these weren’t the bad pirates like so many that raided village after village without warning, mercy, nor remorse. He decided that the best option for now was to wait and see what would happen, at least for a few minutes anyhow, after all, they were dangerously close to Navy territory, and that could spell bad news if discovered.

Francis sat down, his arms and legs crossed as he meditated to himself, chanting a few mantras to keep his nerves calm and to keep him observant of his surroundings. In his mind, Francis thought about how the ocean was now death to him after he ate the Devil fruit from all those years ago, hopefully, he won’t fall into the water too much. After some a few moments of peace and quiet, he finally decided to approach, a look of confidence on his face as he made it closer to the marine base.

While Fuji knew his way around the island well enough to head to the opposite side form the docks in the shortest path possible he decided against doing that. It involved climbing over houses and all and drawing the Marines' attention was the last thing he wanted at the moment. With that in mind he stuck to using the roads and left the docks passing the Swears Tavern on the way. While he could go for a drink he had no idea if he had enough money and instead ignored the inn.

Despite knowing full welltaking the streets was safer Fuji regretted doing so as the market was way too crowded for his liking making him wish he could either morph into his animal form and scare the people off or instead take "the high road" and just jump from building to building. But as tempting as it was he was too close to the Marine Base to try even if he wasn't planning to join a pirate crew.

At last he made it to the opposite side of the island without any issue but was surprised no to see anyone else there. It was enough to make him wonder if he got the wrong idea after all. Part of him just wanted to head off and try to whatever spot the flier talked about but he stayed where he was. If he was wrong he would have no idea to look and just waste time and energy so he decided to trust his reasoning and wait.

Kalletta
Kalletta blinked at the boisterous knight who so proudly wore both his desires and his thoughts on his sleeve as he sat down to eat with them. "Well...at least I know your head's well protected." She said as she scooped up her own jerky into her hands and began devouring it along with the knight. Then she turned her attention to the Maybe Not Drunk but Definitely talks that way girl and grinned a bit at her.

"Hey, cheers to that~!" Picking up her mug she clacked it against the girl's and promptly smashed the both of them to pieces, leaving a alcoholic mess that she was definitely not going to clean up. She blinked, then casually dropped the broken handle onto the table and went back to her food, though still keeping her attention on the girl. "Y'goh a poihnt....wh'whou-" She swallowed down her food before speaking again. "Where would you keep any sorta pirate ship here? The marines look pretty stupid and without the balls to finish a fight but at least they got eyes. I mean...could be one of those submarine things folks started poundin out when the Undersea became a thing, not too out there that someone might'a stole one from a marine or shipwright. Sneak it right in through the canal they got here. SPECIALLY the Marines, they can't even work their own ships. Oh, and I guess it'd be easier to sneak through." She said with a small chortle, remembering her time on the all too bumpy Marine ship she stowed herself away on in order to get here.

Interactions: EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Hanarei Hanarei

Maximilian

He smirks at Mesa. "Who said I'd be caught? I'm sure they'll be a chance for me to escape into the undersea. I think things with be quite chaotic very soon." At the mention of the word submarine Maximilian looked a bit confused. "What is a submarine?"
Interactions: @Mazalnferno Hanarei Hanarei

Sheri Styrke
Hellmouth Marine Base
Sheri.png
Sheri was just about to knock and probably remove the door from the face of existence when a startling voice came through from the other side of the door. “Are.. you here for.. the ‘thing‘?”

"Huh? Oh! The thing! Yes, the thing! I think I'm here for the thing? Is this the thing?" as she spoke, more people showed up behind her somewhat startling her. It looks like she guessed the right location, that or this was the wrong thing, in which case she hoped it wasn't a cult. She surveyed the people around her, two sparkly looking men and a woman with shiny legs and a mysterious looking woman she nearly missed. She started to worry that she had accidentally found some sort of shiny person convention. She wasn't looking forward to having to awkwardly explain she was at the wrong 'thing'. "The adventure thing right?" she asked nervously trying to gulp down her nerves as she stepped through the now opened door, having to bend down to pass through.

"I'm not sure if it's time for the interviews just yet, but even if we're early, getting a lay of the land wouldn't hurt, right?" said the mysterious woman.

"As far as I'm aware, the captain isn't here yet. If this is the right place, that is. I've just been laying low." Hearing this reassured her fears. Unless it was the captain of a newly formed dance troupe, this sounded like the right thing. Soon she'd meet the mysterious Dread Captain Ichimonji themself. She hoped they weren't too intimidating. She felt like she might have a panic attack if someone shouted at her in a harsh tone. 'Wait. Did she say interviews? Oh crap, oh crap, I don't have anything prepared! I didn't think about interviews!'

Tags: yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician Sir Fungus Sir Fungus The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back