• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I was thinking about a Modern AU where the characters are in High school or College. With their devil fruit powers also.

- I need canons
- DIscord will be created once I get some people
- OC's are welcome, Don't use the canon's devil fruits.
- If you're interested let me know

it's Lazy Literate. If you're talking about that. I'm just confused about what you're talking about.

Well I always ask about writing requirements since I'm autistic and english wasn't my best subject in school and I mostly do the short and sweet replies

English is not my best friend also. I can understand where you're coming from. c:

I would like to be in this rp with a oc but is it ok if she has a ability like chopper to change her form to different things?

Oh interesting; can ya tell him some details about regarding your RP.
-
Aside for One Piece... What can I ask about it?

Rage Rage It's a school setting type of roleplay. The canons are going to this academy to learn about the world maybe about their devil fruits. Same with the OCs if you have an OC. There is not much explanation. It's just morden AU

Is this still looking for interest? And has it started yet, or nah? Would love to a play one of my OCs, and possibly Coby and/or Robin? 👀 (or any canons, rlly, they’re just my favourites)

Will fill out in a form. Are canons still being accepted? Would still love to play Robin or Coby if they’re not claimed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back