• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Great Pirate Era

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
maxresdefault-1-3.jpg

Wealth, fame, power... Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine! This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

3 years ago, the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger, was executed. However, before his death he revealed to everyone that his treasure, the One Piece, was hidden at the end of the Grand Line. This inspired people to become pirates and sail toward the treasure, beginning the Great Age of Pirates.

This roleplay will take place in an AU and none of the canon characters will exist other than Gol D. Roger. The goal is to create an entirely new and interesting story that is filled with our characters. All different characters, stories, events, etc. Possibly even new abilities and Devil Fruits. It will sort of be a sandbox RP. You can do almost anything you want ranging from forming a crew, joining a crew, being a marine, being a bounty hunter, raiding an island, ruling over an island, sailing the seas, going on various adventures and many other things. You can encounter and interact with anyone and everyone in the RP sometimes events will occur that several people or groups would be involved and others wouldn't even know it was happening. Will you set sail in search of the One Piece or will you hunt down the menaces that are?

Sorry this is such a short and underwhelming interest check but there isn't really much to say. This will hopefully be a vast open One Piece roleplay filled with unique characters and interesting story arcs. If you have any questions at all please ask them down below and if you have any ideas for plots or arcs, PM me!

Links

Cast

OOC

Last edited:
If I can play an OC, Its going to be Nariki Youcha. His Devil Fruit; The Pane Pane No-Mi. It allows him to shatter like glass and reform. He is not required to breathe or eat, but he can still be cut by SeaPrism.

Been a little silent after first post, not sure if GM is still on this?

I mean I’m still open to this it just got like close to none interest.

Yeah maybe the bumps may help a little. How many were you looking for at the start? (Maybe throw up a CS page just in case to get some interest going?)

Yeah maybe the bumps may help a little. How many were you looking for at the start? (Maybe throw up a CS page just in case to get some interest going?)
Good idea. I was looking for at least 6-8 people to start for a possible crew.

4, were 2/3 of the way there unless anyone playing a dwarf, they might have to lower the number with decimals.

I might be willing, though it depends on what scenario the RP goes with. One of the reasons I was hesitant to be honest was it being a sandbox. Not that its a bad thing, but when its listed sandbox and then a bunch of different roles it does make me worry everyone is doing their own thing which can quickly fall apart unless everyone just happens to be staying in the same place since its very unlikely they would go to the same exact places together if they aren't on the same crew.

So thats 7.
Japanime Japanime Regardomg a previous comment by Hanrei i do think we should try to focus the RP on a single aspect such as one Crew to save the issues they mentioned. Also when did you intend to get the CS thread up by if we now have enough?.

So thats 7.
Japanime Japanime Regardomg a previous comment by Hanrei i do think we should try to focus the RP on a single aspect such as one Crew to save the issues they mentioned. Also when did you intend to get the CS thread up by if we now have enough?.
Hmm. The whole sandbox was kinda the main idea of the roleplay. It was meant to be a much larger roleplay in a vast world with a large cast. But I don't foresee such a large cast being formed so I suppose the focus could be directed to one crew. Although there would still be a need for characters outside the crew. Nonetheless, NPCs and multiple OCs could do for now. I will get the CS thread as soon as possible if everyone is still interested.

Yeah it can build to that maybe if we get more people, but seems a little too ambitious for the moment.

What sort of crew roles were people thinking of? Since the initial idea i had can be molded to various different professions just to be flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back