• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Cutting Dawn IC (CLOSED)

Hoping mine is OK so far, would rather not put in a ton of work to something that's not a good fit.

I have absolutely no issue with yours! In fact it's met my standards so well I've confirmed you for the spot since I have no want to see if anyone could outdo the job you've done.

I love Demetria! Also naming the swords is sick

Kinda mixed a few OP character influences with other ideas. Liked the idea of three sword style but with each sword being for something different. Could have made her a Navigator given her storm/wind theme of attacks etc, but since i think someone already wanted that i went the least picked role of Historian. Then pulled inspiration from a few other sources to mix everything together, DMC and FF being the biggest ones

Swords are all named after Storms/Winds. Mistral is a violent cold wind that flows down across France , Sundowner is a Californian wind that sets conditions for there frequent wildfires and makes firefighting so difficult, and Catatumbo is a giant Venezuelan thunder storm that occurs nearly half the year in a set area translated to "House of Thunder".

Will likely come up with some new names for attacks/things found over the course of the story but those are for the future.

Last edited:
I'm very excited to see what you come up with!

Planning is going well on my end. Since we have three slots filled up and I have the server prepped, I'm considering sending out links but I want a majority of players to at least be there all at once so people can be present and accounted for during the planning phase where you all determine your Jolly Roger/Ship Decals/Crew name.

So I will continue to wait and bide my time.

Hey Im making a sea snake fish man would him being on your crew be problem if his chosen?
Naw they seem really cool! It's mostly a surface-level issue for her, so it's just something to work with. I don't believe there has been a Fishman or Merfolk based on a reptile though, just something to consider as sea snakes don't breathe underwater!

Damn I underestimated how big a boy I could make I’m loving seeing all these large lads and lasses

Don't be afraid to go bigger! I just wanted her to be the actual size of a terror bird, which is similar to some canon longleg characters.

It's certainly got my stamp of approval! Brilliant and creative work

With 4 out of 7 roles filled, I'll be sending out the discord invites shortly. Conveniently we already have two prospective applications for the Cook and Doctor respectively, and our musician role is shaping up with Chevalier's recent app. I won't lock that role down and send a discord invite until it's (at least mostly) completed out of respect to the others who I did the same for, but I'm liking what I see so far.

For the time being those of you who enter first can discuss and get the groundwork planning started, and the others who follow may join and add input so we can get up and running asap. Hope you all are excited to start sailing on the grand line! Stay posted in your private messages for links.

I'm brainstorming a backstory, it might be kinda short tho

hmm, for some reason i can't get the coding for the CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back