• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Crew of Dreams

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
One Piece: Crew of Dreams
Come aboard and bring along all your hopes and dreams! Together we will find everything that we’re looking for! There’s always room for you, if you wanna be my friend. We are on the cruise! We are!
One Piece

jolly-roger.png
Welcome to the world of One Piece! Our starting island is an island in Paradise early within the Grand Line called Anzen. It’s a fairly well known island to most people in the area for its main trait. Anzen serves as a safe haven to all who are escaping persecution. It exists outside of marine law and does not allow marines to set foot in its docks or on it’s land unless they are strictly off duty and do not resume duty until they’ve returned to the sea. The people of Anzen have literally beheaded marines for this in the past and it is known to the world. People running from the marines are safe here, but Anzen itself doesn’t have many inns that will allow people to stay for long nor is it a place that allows people to build homes. Anzen’s few actual citizens are the individuals who have devoted their lives to helping refugees, wanderers and wayfarers find places to live in the world, though. They are very good at forging new identities for people, for erasing past crimes and for giving second chances. It is also noted, though, that they do not give third chances. People may utilize Anzen’s services only once in their lifetime. It does not welcome them again after that.

For whatever reason, your character has found their way to Anzen.

Ringo is there not because he is looking to start over in life, but because he is looking for his life to truly begin in the first place. After growing up with a fairly standard upbringing, his grandfather told him what family was supposed to be like just before passing and Ringo has decided to seek that out for himself. What better place to create a crew to become his family than an island that welcomes strangers, wayfarers, escaped prisoners, criminals and people who have lost all hope. He tells them all that he’s there to form a crew to find the One Piece. Sure, that might be part of his goal because it would be awesome. What Ringo wants more, though, is to learn what it’s like to have a family all his own, just like his grandfather did.

Will your characters join him?

Hello friends! This will be a One Piece rp following the adventures of Ringo and The Goldflower Pirates. Roleplayers will play members of Ringo’s crew. This roleplay will rely heavily on players for story arc creation since the captain - Ringo - is very focused on making friends and bringing people into the fold of the family of the crew. He tries to help his friends with their goals first and foremost. His goals will all fall into place after that is managed.

I’m a GM who has run many One Piece rps previously. Some have been rather successful and others have not been. It really depends on the group we get together for it. Some people may have written with me before and will have a general idea of my style. Some of you may be entirely unfamiliar with me. I emphasize activity in both IC and OOC areas and I like hearing player input as to what they want to see in the plot, who they like interacting with, and how things can be improved. I also like detail and this will be a detailed roleplay. I expect at least five good sentences per player at least once per week - more often if the rp is moving at a pace that requires it.

For this roleplay specifically, I’m seeking four players aside from myself before I post the thread information such as character skeleton, rules, lore, etcetera. Once that happens, I will get things moving towards having a roleplay. Roles can be reserved. If you are interested in a specific crew role, post your request and I will either approve or deny it. Please note that if you have roleplayed with me in the past, and you’ve ghosted, I’m not approving any role reservations. Another question I know will come up involves devil fruits. They are allowed, but you need to discuss your plan with me first either via OOC or via PM. If it sounds like you’re doing it just to be overpowered, the answer will be no. I will allow devil fruits if the inclusion of the character with the devil fruit will bring more awesomeness to the story overall. And if everyone is asking about devil fruits, the answer will be no.

Post if you’re interested!

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining if you would allow me. But haven't watched One Piece in a while :b

I just got a really good idea for the crew's doctor. Are we allowed to try and reserve positions now?

Alrighty! We have enough interest! I will start working on getting threads up and will post links here as things enter into existence.
I just got a really good idea for the crew's doctor. Are we allowed to try and reserve positions now?
Doctor role is yours, my friend! Once the character skeleton is posted, you will have one week to post a completed doctor cs or the role will open back up to other players.

Alrighty! We have enough interest! I will start working on getting threads up and will post links here as things enter into existence.

Doctor role is yours, my friend! Once the character skeleton is posted, you will have one week to post a completed doctor cs or the role will open back up to other players.

Bodacious, can't wait!

One Piece: Crew of Dreams
Come aboard and bring along all your hopes and dreams! Together we will find everything that we’re looking for! There’s always room for you, if you wanna be my friend. We are on the cruise! We are!
One Piece

jolly-roger.png
Welcome to the world of One Piece! Our starting island is an island in Paradise early within the Grand Line called Anzen. It’s a fairly well known island to most people in the area for its main trait. Anzen serves as a safe haven to all who are escaping persecution. It exists outside of marine law and does not allow marines to set foot in its docks or on it’s land unless they are strictly off duty and do not resume duty until they’ve returned to the sea. The people of Anzen have literally beheaded marines for this in the past and it is known to the world. People running from the marines are safe here, but Anzen itself doesn’t have many inns that will allow people to stay for long nor is it a place that allows people to build homes. Anzen’s few actual citizens are the individuals who have devoted their lives to helping refugees, wanderers and wayfarers find places to live in the world, though. They are very good at forging new identities for people, for erasing past crimes and for giving second chances. It is also noted, though, that they do not give third chances. People may utilize Anzen’s services only once in their lifetime. It does not welcome them again after that.

For whatever reason, your character has found their way to Anzen.

Ringo is there not because he is looking to start over in life, but because he is looking for his life to truly begin in the first place. After growing up with a fairly standard upbringing, his grandfather told him what family was supposed to be like just before passing and Ringo has decided to seek that out for himself. What better place to create a crew to become his family than an island that welcomes strangers, wayfarers, escaped prisoners, criminals and people who have lost all hope. He tells them all that he’s there to form a crew to find the One Piece. Sure, that might be part of his goal because it would be awesome. What Ringo wants more, though, is to learn what it’s like to have a family all his own, just like his grandfather did.

Will your characters join him?

Hello friends! This will be a One Piece rp following the adventures of Ringo and The Goldflower Pirates. Roleplayers will play members of Ringo’s crew. This roleplay will rely heavily on players for story arc creation since the captain - Ringo - is very focused on making friends and bringing people into the fold of the family of the crew. He tries to help his friends with their goals first and foremost. His goals will all fall into place after that is managed.

I’m a GM who has run many One Piece rps previously. Some have been rather successful and others have not been. It really depends on the group we get together for it. Some people may have written with me before and will have a general idea of my style. Some of you may be entirely unfamiliar with me. I emphasize activity in both IC and OOC areas and I like hearing player input as to what they want to see in the plot, who they like interacting with, and how things can be improved. I also like detail and this will be a detailed roleplay. I expect at least five good sentences per player at least once per week - more often if the rp is moving at a pace that requires it.

For this roleplay specifically, I’m seeking four players aside from myself before I post the thread information such as character skeleton, rules, lore, etcetera. Once that happens, I will get things moving towards having a roleplay. Roles can be reserved. If you are interested in a specific crew role, post your request and I will either approve or deny it. Please note that if you have roleplayed with me in the past, and you’ve ghosted, I’m not approving any role reservations. Another question I know will come up involves devil fruits. They are allowed, but you need to discuss your plan with me first either via OOC or via PM. If it sounds like you’re doing it just to be overpowered, the answer will be no. I will allow devil fruits if the inclusion of the character with the devil fruit will bring more awesomeness to the story overall. And if everyone is asking about devil fruits, the answer will be no.

Post if you’re interested!
So i kinda just made an account because i saw this, was unsure on this type of site for roleplay but this was almost exactly what i was looking for, are you still open/active?

So i kinda just made an account because i saw this, was unsure on this type of site for roleplay but this was almost exactly what i was looking for, are you still open/active?
This roleplay is no longer active because too many people dropped out at a really bad time story wise. However, I am in the process of getting a new One Piece roleplay up and running that would be very similar to this one. I do tweak little things each time, but the premise of a One Piece rp always follows the same style when I'm running them.

Actually, I'll probably have an interest check up later today or in the afternoon tomorrow, now that I think about it.

This roleplay is no longer active because too many people dropped out at a really bad time story wise. However, I am in the process of getting a new One Piece roleplay up and running that would be very similar to this one. I do tweak little things each time, but the premise of a One Piece rp always follows the same style when I'm running them.

Actually, I'll probably have an interest check up later today or in the afternoon tomorrow, now that I think about it.
If you'd have me, I'd love to take part in your next One Piece venture as well!

Oh, well i'll check in now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back