• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece AU RP anyone?

Rurnur

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This would be an alternate universe-style One Piece RP, where the canon characters (apart from Roger) do not exist, however the rules regarding things such as Devil Fruits will all be the same! We'll just be using the basic premise of One Piece, where pirates are in search of Gol D. Roger's treasure, and are pursued by the World Government/Marines. We will be steering away from the main "will of D" storyline, and instead focus on our own characters! The story will be told in "arcs", where I will provide a situation for the player characters to interact with however they please. Character progression will be a big focus, unlocking new powers and improving your crew over time. So let me know if you are interested, or have any questions! If there's enough interest, I'll get to work on the first part of the story!

I'm a huge One Piece fan and have been dying to get back into this world, so I hope there's some others out there too! If you're down to join, post up a character over here! One Piece: Forbidden Fruit - Characters

Last edited:
Oh boy you kids ready for piracy?!?

Cause I am!

Totally up for this. One Piece is my favorite manga ever and I have several oc's ready for something like this!

Rurnur Rurnur Were you going to plan the plot first and then post a cs thread or post a cs thread and then plan out the plot. I just wanted to know your timetable for things 🤔

I really hope the characters ideas we get on this Rp are more than just a handful of op devil fruit users or reskinned cannon characters. There is so much we can do with ideas for characters. All the unique races, fighting styles, crew roles, original devil fruits, etc. I'm really looking forward to reading what everyone comes up with 😄

I really hope the characters ideas we get on this Rp are more than just a handful of op devil fruit users or reskinned cannon characters. There is so much we can do with ideas for characters. All the unique races, fighting styles, crew roles, original devil fruits, etc. I'm really looking forward to reading what everyone comes up with 😄
Who's ready for disappointment~!

Oh geez I hope that didn't come off as

Noooo! Don't jinx it 😂
YEEEEEEAAAAAAA TIME TO DISAPPOINT!

I'm gonna make the king of mediocrity!

the master of the "meh"

THE MAN WHO PUTS THE PRO IN PROCRASTINATION!

I was thinking of making a blacksmith with their main weapon being essentially a slab of metal that transforms into different weapons and they aren't the best in any particular style but changes their fighting style so easily that they are difficult to fight

I was thinking of making a blacksmith with their main weapon being essentially a slab of metal that transforms into different weapons and they aren't the best in any particular style but changes their fighting style so easily that they are difficult to fight
Oh, that's a cool idea. You could actually do that really easily with wapometal.

I'm still deciding between a ram mink swordsman or an eel fishman navigator character 🤔

Oh, that's a cool idea. You could actually do that really easily with wapometal.
Yeah, that's a good idea but it would be like after a time skip for more forms and quicker shifting and when everyone first meets it's like an actual slab with a few forms and a lot of moving parts
I'm still deciding between a ram mink swordsman or an eel fishman navigator character 🤔
I would go with the ram mink just so my character could outfit them with a metal covering for their horns

have we anybody thinking of doing an engineer?

less a smithy like one of the fellahs doing but more a gear head?

I actually wanted to make an engineer, or a mechanic, both?
damn, I'll keep on thinking then. hmm....

the main issue with makeing an OC for one piece aus.. is doing something not done before in the sheer tomfoolery of the series @.@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back