• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece - Alternate Frontier [IC] [Always OPEN!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Neil Delfon and Pascal Smith

Currently Doing: Doubling down on a bad idea.

Pascal shrugged, downing a shot. "Only way you'd get me to apologize would be to give me a reason to apologize." Pascal wasn't quite sure why he said that in the first, place, but since it wasn't really much more than a harmless and fairly pointless remark he didn't put much thought into it. "So, what're you doing here on Ebony Isle anyway? I didn't think many big shot pirates came to this place much."

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: arimiti island docks
Despite himself, Lars smiled as the girl clambered up onto his back. At least, for a brief moment, before returning to serious mode. "D'you remember that other girl from last night, who wanted to hang out with us? Emma? She didn't come back from whatever she was doing last night, and it's got me worried. We should go and find her."

( Aurum Aurum )

TERAUCHI MARI
location- the west blue: ebony isle bar
"Oh, I'm not- hic- not a big shot pirate. Not yet. I'm here 'cause- hic- 'cause my friends dumped me on a boat and sent me- hic- sent me off. I'm tryin' to get into the- hic- big leagues, though. Make a real name for- hic- for myself." Mari downed another shot. "How 'bout you, little man? What's- hic- what's your excuse?"

Currently Doing: Doubling down on a bad idea.

"Me? Well... That's a bit of a long story. See, we were on our way to Reverse Mountain to enter the Grand Line but the navigator on our ship got drunk and tried to fire a cannon straight through the hull of our own ship, so after I restrained him below deck I had to steer the ship towards a nearby island that was straight ahead. I got a bit distracted by an absolutely massive bird in the sky, almost as large as some of the largest islands in the West Blue, large enough to blot out the sun, annnnd next thing I know we're sailing around right off the coast of Ebony Island. I tried to tell my captain that this was no place for big shot pirates but the stupid bastard just got pissed at me and docked us here to get supplies and to find a new navigator." Pascal said, barely pausing between sentences before downing another shot. "Bunch stupid nonsense that should never have happened basically" Pascal muttered to himself, starting to get a bit angry looking back on that whole mess. "If the rest of our crew weren't a buncha useless bastards we'd already be in the Grand Line by now! Hell, just me and the cap alone have stormed entire marine bases, we're not the problem..." Pascal started to ramble. "Ah screw it, no point going on about that." Pascal downed another shot.

Markest Steel
Location- The streets to a warehouse

Markest woke up early then he usual did, mainly because he didn't want to miss the fight that was coming, and to be able capture Emma during the fighting as well. As Markest walked down the streets from his hotel he noticed John walking down the streets whistling. "Well doesn't he seem relax for a dead man" Markest said to himself as watch John continue on his way. Markest kept his distance as he followed John to see where he was going. And where he went didn't seem special, except for Bella and two of her men standing in front of it. ...A Shichibukai and two of her crew... The man isn't that smart coming here... Markest thought to himself as he looked from the shadow of a building.

Markest then listened to John talk the group and from the sound of it Markest started to think John lost his memories at some point. ...I guess a lost of memories explain his idiotic personality... Well I guess to see if he fighting skill went with it or how fast a Shichibukai can kill a man... Either will be interesting to watch... Markest thought relaxing in the shadow of a wall building waiting to watch a fight or a massacre.

Airagog Airagog Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

TERAUCHI MARI
"Sounds- hic- sounds fun." Mari downed the last of her shots, and fell silent for a minute, before turning back to Pascal. "Y'know what, little man? I- hic- I like you! We should be- hic- friends! Jus' you an' me, takin- hic- takin' on the world, kickin' Marine butt, an' jus'- hic- jus' having a ball."

Sariah clung from Lars but stopped moving when he shared his worries. She frowned, and jumped down, "Oh... She did mention she had a bounty on her head yesterday, although I don't know how big it is...", then, a flash of realization crossed her face, and she turned to Lars with worry, "oh! Do you think Bella got her? We have to do something!", she exclaimed. Without another thought, she exited the room and walked over the ship to take a look outside, "EMMA!! HEY EMMA!!!".

Currently Doing: Tripling down on a bad idea.

"You want to work with me?" Pascal took a second to think about it, downing a few more shots. "Eh, sure, why not. I can't see any way this'd go wrong. I was planning on getting ridda that bastard Neil sooner or later anyway." Pascal shrugged, downing the last of his shots. "It'll be nice having someone else competent around too, instead of just those losers I call crewmates."

Jordan Grace
Jordan stood up without hesitation and started walking off the boat. He hadn't been sleep, partially because of his power but mostly because he wasn't giving the Shichibukai the satisfaction of catching him off guard. "If you're talking about the other girl, she never came to the ship. Might as well get your war face on, there's only one place she could be." His voice was irritable and his body language was on edge as he threw what little he had in his bag on the ship. In his hand he held a metal ball and forced electrical current through it, the ball slowly morphing into a reaper's scythe.

Aurum Aurum

One Piece - Alternate Frontier

• Location - East Blue: Out at Sea
    "Let's hope they are," Vaan says optimistically as he continues staring out at the boat. Soon enough the boat itself would come closer so that conversation was actually possible. When young girl introduced herself, he would introduce back.

"Hiya. Name's Vaan. Oh and don't worry, Ryden over here saved her," he says as he looks over to Ryden and Kate. "So... what brings you two here? Are you going to the nearby Island to stock up too?" It seemed that there were about five people total, which sounds extremely fitting for a small rag-tag group on a journey. Though he still wasn't sure if they would be up for such a thing so he just keeps that under wraps.

"I'm heading on over there to get myself a Log Pose for the Grand Line. As an adventurer... the ocean calls out to you y'know?"

Interacting with: takki takki Blackvelvet Blackvelvet The Hero The Hero

CS: One Piece - Alternate Frontier CS
Lore/Devil Fruit/Shichibukai Claims: One Piece - Alternate Frontier Lore

LARS GATLINGHEIM
On the inside, Lars was mightily impressed with Jordan's creation of the scythe. On the outside, he tried to maintain his stoic exterior, just barely managing to hold it. He loaded all three of his flintlock guns and flamboyantly holstered the two pistols. Again on the inside, he regretted not having pressured Emma into taking one harder.

"Where could she be, Jordan?" he asked his infinitely more badass crewmate, trying to keep the girl from running off prematurely.

( Aurum Aurum LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 )

TERAUCHI MARI
Mari did a fist pump. "Heeeeeeeell yeah!" she cheered. "Travelin' buddies!" She stood up suddenly, swaying on her feet and cracking her knuckles. "C'mon, little- hic- little man. Let's go get ridda- hic- that bastard you were talkin' about- hic- about wantin' gone from your life." She grabbed her now-full drinking gourd from the barkeep and took a quick sip from it.

Last edited:
Jordan Grace

" Where do you think? In the hands of the hypocrite who calls themselves a pirate but kisses the ass of the military to keep themselves safe." Jordan sneered as he said the words and sparks flew from the tip of the scythe. He loosened his grip on the weapon and turned to Lars. " The Shichibukai. She already made it clear she means to do her duties as a dog and capture us for her masters. No doubt capturing her was intended to draw us into a trap. Unfortunately for her it doesn't change anything, trap or not I'm NOT getting captured by the Marines and I've grown tired of running."

Jordan turned and looked at Lars with a bored expression, though his eyes were full of anger and a fierce feral rage, " This wouldn't have been a problem if your ship was modified as I could have snuck us out in the dead of night by rowing. At some point you should run metal oars below deck. If we escape today her wind trick won't work if we have oars."

Aurum Aurum

Currently Doing: Saying something out loud that he probably should not... Isn't he supposed to be the smart one here?

"Woah woah woah, slow down there, you say that like it'll be easy. If you knew anything about Neil Delfon... or for that matter any of his currently deceased family you'd know that he's damnably hard to actually fight... in Neil's case due to his devil fruit. Trying to get rid of him means you'll have to be in it for the long haul, or else he'll end up getting rid of you. What I've been trying to do is raise his bounty as much as I possibly can and drag him into the Grand Line, that way a bunch of real big shots will come after him and make it far easier for me to take him down and claim his bounty. That way I get rid of that pest, hopefully get his ship, and get some pretty big money in the process." It didn't even cross Pascal's mind at the moment that this wasn't a good thing to just say out loud in the a public place like a bar. "Besides, he's a Logia user. It's impossible for me, and most likely you, to even touch him. That and his crew is for some reason loyal to that stupid bastard."

Sariah frowned, but at the same time anyone could tell ahe was excited. Facing off against a Shichibukai? Fuck yes!
"John is probably there too, then. He said he was going to fight Tatch", she commented, and then jumped off the ship, landing easily on her two feet. She took a look around trying to feel them, like John said he could, but nothing really came up. She then turned to her crew again, "do you think they're in her ship?", she asked them with curiosity. She couldn't really come up with any other possibilities.

Bella
Bella watched as John approached and smiled as he did. "MARRIED!!" she shouted half in anger, half while laughing her ass off internally. she wasn't sure whether to laugh, cry or punch Drake in the face after that statement. "You have some never showing up here for one but for you to seriously ask if we were married takes the cake" she said. "August, Antari... The rest of them are taking too long to get here, go find them, they might still be near their ship" she said with a grin as the other two left. "You saying these things must mean you really did lose your memories... Oh well I guess I'll tell you how we knew each other" She said.

Just kidding no spoilers yet ;P

August and Antari

August and Antari walked down towards the docks and overheard the Lars' crew talking about how Emma never came back the night before. When Jordan said something about how they were all just dogs of the world government August stepped out of the shadows. "Is that what you think Mr. Grace?" August asked as he walked towards the crew. Antari just shook her head and followed closely behind. "Yeah the whole capturing Emma thing was meant as a trap but the captain started to get impatient... But she doesn't want to bring her back to the world government just yet" he said looking over at Jordan. "In all technicalities us Shichibukai don't have to bring in anyone unless directly ordered by a marine official and the marines don't even know about this little shindig yet" he said. "The captain just thought it would be fun to play a game. So beat all of us and we can let you guys leave here without a word to anyone" he said. "Oh by the way shes in a warehouse near by, the captain and John Drake are there as well, but if you go in around back you can get in without interfering in their battle, But anyways I think I'll keep you here for a while Jordan" he said. "Armament Haki" He said while drawing both of his swords. His haki spread down his hands and began to make its way up the blade all the way to the tip. "Now I'm able to deal with that ability of yours" He said. Antari stood behind him eyeballing Sariah.

1518494425484.png

Freddy
Freddy sat up with Emma. "Obviously I cant let you go" he said, his voice a little shaky and timid. There was enough light in the room so that Freddy could see her clearly. She was very pretty and he was super shy himself. "As for whats going on you've been taken hostage by the shichibukai Bella, my captain" He said. He began to move around a bit and grind up some medical herbs. "The crew is out fighting now, I'm just making sure no one tries to break you out before the fighting is done" he said turning around again. All of a sudden he sneezed and fire shot out of his mouth. He wiped his nose quickly and turned around again and began grinding. He poured in some water and mixed it all up. He walked over to Emma with the bowl and held it out to her. "Here this is a bit of energy medicine, it should be enough to kick start you again after being under the effects of the sleeping drug I gave you" He said, holding it up to her mouth.
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 Aurum Aurum animegirl20 animegirl20 Airagog Airagog ChazGhost ChazGhost

Captain's log:
Time: Morning
Mood: Headache
Craving: Some Tylenol

John D Drake

John nodded at her, "Yeah that'd be lovely. Got me a raging headache." He sighed, leaning on his staff, "Shame the others probably won't get to see a proper fight." He closed his eyes, "Hey, I gotta tell you something." He said actually turning slightly serious for a moment, "You know on my way here I was debating, 'Maybe I should just turn myself in, let her chain me to the bed.' Ya know, might be fun and you might let the others go. But I realized something." He said tapping his staff against the ground, "You'd probably get pissed at me if I did that, you're probably aching to actually fight me." He smiled and shrugged, "I'd still appreciate knowing how we knew each other. I'm a little disappointed it's not marriage or boytoy, but I think I can manage through my disappointment." He gave a cheeky grin.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Jordan Grace
" Who have you permission to use MY name." was the only response Jordan gave August before hurling his scythe through the air at him. The anger behind his movements was real, real enough to make anyone believe he had given in to his rage and threw his weapon without thinking. Truth be told, he wouldn't have need of it... yet. Jordan was more annoyed by the armament haki than anything. This is why he didn't like letting who he was slip... although August was the crew member of a Shichibukai, there was no way he could have missed his name. " You do not have the right to say the name I've given myself being the hypocrite you are. You are nothing more than attack dogs of the marines parading as pirates. There are no technicalities, only facts... and here's a fact: You can't beat me."

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Sariah turned quickly when August and another person made their presence known to them. That had been pretty cool. She listened to their tone of voice, and realized that August would not be lenient with them, regardless of how much fun they'd all had together the night before. With this in mind, she took a fighting stance and eyed both August and his teammate. "Who's your friend, August?", she asked in a nice and friendly tone, in spite of the fact that she was ready to fight them. No need to be rude even if they were going to clash in the end. She liked these people after all. In fact, she was still smiling like an excited little girl.
She wouldn't show them her haki just yet. She wanted to see what would happen.

Ryden Bexin
Ryden nodded as his adventurer friend introduced him and said what heroic thing he'd done. "Yup, I'm a swordsman." He proudly said as he pat his two swords strapped on to his hip. "My friend here, however, is a navigator." He said as he patted Vaan's back hard. As he saw the boat approaching them, the lone guy and girl on the boat looked quite harmless, but something seemed odd about them. He doesn't feel a weird presence when they are around, so his instincts must be reacting.

On closer inspection, the two people on the other boat looked wet, as if they jumped off the boat and swim. Maybe those two tried to save Kate, too? He doesn't want to jump into conclusions, so he spoke up to them, "You two looked like as if you jumped into the water or something." He said confusingly.

Last edited:
Well that annyoed her a bit but she wasn’t getting taken to the marines so she guessed it was fine then. “That’s it? Well that’s not to bad....wait what happens if they lose??” She figures they winning meant they got free but thinking the crew she was with made her a bit nervous. A emotion that she wasn’t quite use to. She watched Freddy as he walked over to her and held up the bowl to her lips. She raised an eyebrow at him. What if he was lieing and this would just make her sleep again? She looked at skeptically. She opened her mouth deciding to take the plunge. And dranked up everything in the bowl. Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

LARS GATLINGHEIM
In a moment of either extreme bravery or extreme stupidity, Lars cocked his flintlock rifle and aimed it at the spot between August's eyes. "Look here, friend," he said quietly, trying to keep his voice from shaking, "you're going to bring back our crewmate, and then you're going to get the hell out of here. Otherwise, you may just find yourself with bullets and cuts in unfortunate places." He knew he was just prolonging the inevitable...

( Aurum Aurum Blackvelvet Blackvelvet LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 )

TERAUCHI MARI
Mari was too drunk to be deterred. "Aw, c'mon! It'll be- hic- it'll be fun! Don't'cha want a little- hic- fun in your life? Look, little man- hic- if we can't fight him, then- hic- then at the very least we can- hic- we can go yell at him or somethin'." She grabbed Pascal's arm and tried to tug him along with her out the bar door.

Currently Doing: Being dragged out of a bar against his will.

"H-Hey!" Pascal exclaimed, Mari basically dragging him right off the barstool and out the door of the bar. "W-What are you doing?! We can't just go confront Neil! He's a complete lunatic, even a slight verbal confrontation may end seriously poorly." Pascal was starting to get a bit nervous. As much as he was confident that he could get rid of Neil given enough time, he still needed to keep at least a small amount of his trust. A straight up confrontation would undoubtedly end up with him in either poor standing with the captain or dead. Looking around Pascal noticed a strangely large crowd of people quite a large distance away, one of them pointing undeniably straight at him and seemingly yelling something to the others. That... probably wasn't a good thing, it would probably be a good idea to get back to his ship as quickly as possible. "...On second thought let's go do that. Now. He'll probably be at our ship, it's docked at... the docks obviously. If you wouldn't mind letting go of my arm I'll lead you to it."

August and Antari
August easily deflected Jordan's weapon as it flew at him. "Man you guys are no fun at all..." he said with a sigh, "Except you Sariah, and to answer your question this is Antari, shes a tiger shark fishman if ya couldn't tell and shes proficient with fishman karate, although I win in all of our fights" he said with a cocky grin. "You wish" Antari replied. August eyed Jordan, "As much as I would like to let you guys go I still have to follow the captains rules but I'd hate for your adventure to end here..." he said. "as for you Lars I'd suggest going to retrieve Emma, and while doing so be careful not to disturb John's and Bella's fight, that wouldn't be very fun for you believe me" He said. "Oh by the way Freddy is in charge of keeping a eye on her, he has no bounty but he ate the Fire dragon fruit and can turn himself into a dragon, so most bullets wont work against his scales..." He said. "While you do that Me and Antari will keep Sariah and Jordan a little busy" he said. "Now as for you Jordan, in all honesty Bella hates the nobles so if she had to catch you it wouldn't be to take you back to them" He explained, "so shall we begin this little sparing match" he said while Antari shook her head for giving the enemy too much information.

Freddy
Freddy looked at Emma as she drank. "If they lose they will all be taken into the marines, but dont worry, as a favor to the one Bella calls Drake we've been instructed not to fight at our full potential, though August will probably go all out because he loves to fight and from what I heard about Drake from August's encounter with him last night I'd say that he will end up pissing Bella off and she will try to kill him... so who knows really. But I do have to ask if some one comes to save you please do take it easy on me, I'm not much of a fighter, Im really only a doctor" He said with a little laugh. He walked away and began to grind up so more medicine for the after math of the fight but soon came back and sat down on a chair across from Emma. "I'm not one for talking to strangers but tell me about yourself, August seemed to think you were pretty interesting" he said.

Bella
Bella was pretty much shaking in anger at this point John had pissed her off that much. She removed her sword from its hilt and wind started to circle the area. "You know you really have a way of pushing my buttons... I'll tell you but after that we get down to business" she said exhaling. "During a battle with a large crew that was causing a lot of trouble for the world government the shichibukai was called in to fight. Four of us showed up, the others not really caring enough about what happened. During the battle the captain of the crew fought against me" She paused for a moment and lifted her shirt a little to show a scar on her stomach, "he stabbed me there and by rights could have easily killed me, but you stepped in and cut him down" She said. "After that we became friends for a while and traveled together for a bit... But then you went MIA and lost all your memories somehow" She said. "But none of that matters now because I'm going to end you" she said.

[script class=clickme on=click] addClass red setText "LET THE BATTLES BEGIN" [/script] [class=red] color: red; [/class] [div class=clickme style="cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold;"]Click me to start a fight![/div]

Airagog Airagog capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS animegirl20 animegirl20 LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 Aurum Aurum ChazGhost ChazGhost

Emma was feeling pretty good actually after drinking that. If only she wasn’t tied up. Looked over at Freddy as he answered her question. “The Marines?? Doesn’t that mean she’ll turn me in to??” She leaned her hear back. She was so doomed. But apparently Bella’s crew wasn’t going all out except for maybe August the same guy that wasn’t suppose to turn her in. “Ugh” She looked back over at Freddy. “Go easy? If that’s the case I don’t have to fight you. Let’s just skip it.” She said smiling at her idea. Seemed completely logical to her. Though she could just try to untie herself and then escape by herself. She have to get her her hands untied though. It’s be hard but she could probably manage it. Freddy was now sitting right i from of her and she slowly moving her hands try to get the rope on untied. But hey of course she did not make it obvious in the slightest. “Interesting?” She tilted her head. What was that suppose to mean? “About myself huh?.....” She really thought about it. “Um...I stole from the King and Queen. Most people find that interesting. Especially since I was able to avoid the guards. And I had to do a lot of climbing. Only reason why someone saw me was because I got a small dog angry and it started barking at me.” As she was talking she was slowly working with her fingers to untie the rope.
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Captain's log:
Time: Morning
Mood: Battle
Craving: Eggs? Definitely some Orange Juice.

John D Drake

John looked at Bella, blinking, a bit confused, "Wait that was me?" He scratched his chin, "That looked too thin to be a staff though, how could it be... Huh." He appeared lost in thought, "Oh wait, right. Fighting." He said slamming his staff against the ground, "Looks like you're pretty intent on killing me. Yeah I'll probably have to take this seriously." He said as his arms, legs and staff appeared to become coated in a shiny black substance, "Do me a favor, don't go underestimate me." He stepped forward, "And you," He looked back to Markest, "You'd better stand back mate, this might get a little wild." He said as he tapped his staff against the ground and turned back to Bella, "One Ton Cannon." He said as his staff shot forward against the ground, shooting him suddenly forward to Bella where he thrust his staff down just before her and used his momentum to swing his entire body around, aiming a powerful haki-infused kick to her ribs. "I'm not going to hold back this time." His face had lost all of its mirth.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Jordan Grace
"Enough of this..." Jordan growled under his breath, "I already told you that you do not have the right to speak my name." he started moving forward away from August and Antari and towards where they were keeping the other girl. "I don't have time to entertain your belief that you'd be able to take me alive if at all. You attempt to turn me in to the marines and no matter what your Captain might say, she would prove herself a hypocrite because that's what's going to happen. So I'll only say this once: you will not be able to beat me, if you attack me do not expect mercy for none was shown to me." Jordan turned his head away from the two and continued to walk, his face a stone facade and even his eyes were unreadable.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back