• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece - Alternate Frontier [IC] [Always OPEN!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Neil Delfon and Pascal Smith

Currently Doing: Being Compleletely Lost

"HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO FAIL THIS BADLY AT GOING IN A STRAIGHT LINE TO ONE LOCATION?! HOW?! HOW?!?" Neil was needless to say not in a good mood. "Please stop yelling. There was a bird an-" "A BIRD?! THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?! REALLY?!" "STOP YELLING!..." There was a moment of awkward silence between the two. "It was a very big bi-" "THAT'S IT, YOU ARE NEVER STEERING THE SHIP EVER AGAIN!" Neil looked around and spotted an island not too far off in the distance. "We are going to dock there, stock up on supplies, and try and find a new navigator... Or at least SOMEBODY less likely to get us lost! Now get out of my sight!" "Captain, you may want to rethink this, that's Ebony Isle, it's nowhere near where Reve-" "I SAID GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Pascal stormed off, muttering to himself. "Remember what you're doing this for, the potential reward is worth it. The potential reward is worth it." Only minutes later and they'd docked at Ebony Isle. Pascal decided to stay on the ship and watch their still somehow drunk navigator, while Neil headed off to do a bit of looking around.​

Kate
East Blue
Kate began to cough up what water she had inhaled once she was on the ship. She opened her eyes to see a guy looking down at her. "Oh thanks for saving me" She said sitting up in the boat. "I'm Kate" She giggled looking at the two men that were in the boat. "I really though I was going to die there" She said looking back toward where her ship had sunk. "Ah my ship... Hey would you guys mind giving me a ride back to an island, I'm on an adventure, I have to find a pirate crew to join hahaha" She said laughing and looking at the two men. She looked out on the water and saw another boat, she smiled and waved to them as well.
takki takki YoungX YoungX The Hero The Hero

Aslan

"There you are rat...your finally caught. Spare your self and give up!"​

A group of marines finally had cornered Aslan, but he didn't seem to worried. in fact, he seem more amused then worried." For the last time, im not a rat..im ferret. There's a huge difference ya know. See my ears? they aren't round and as for my tail..it haves fur on it." the ferret mink huffed."So yeah, know that i explained it to ya, how about we go our seprate ways ya? chasing me is completely pointless..your not going to catch me."​

The marine grunted. his eye twitched in annoyance. "Cheeky little brat...get the mink! but our orders is was not to kill." this large marine had seem to be the leader of the group."Damn assassins.. you will regret showing your faces around here."

Aslan stuck his finger in his ear, placing one hand on his hip."You guys don't give up huh? Well ok..you ask for it. Ok, i'll play your game for three minutes...if ya catch me, then i'm going back to my job ok?" Aslan begin to dodge the attack's easily, making them look like fools. Three minutes came by faster then he thought."Ok, game over." The mink drew his blades, which begin to jump with electric." Electro Blade: Spark jump dance!." With swift moments, Aslan begin to take down the surrounding marines. As he attack, it looked as if Sparks where jumping around around the battlefield​

"K, done. Time to get back to this boring job, grab some grub and maybe find me some ladies while im out it." A confused look came across Aslan's face...did it get dark suddenly. nope, it was just a massive marine behind him." Oh damn, your a big guy..."​

John gave a whistle, his staff across his back and his hood back up as he walked down the street. He was excited, he was going to get to meet Bella. Maybe he should ask her how they new each other? Would that make her mad? Yeah probably, but she was already mad so... It's fair right? Right that's totally fair. Doesn't matter if she gets mad since she's already mad at him. That made total sense.

He stopped when he saw down an alley a very large marine surrounded by several normal marines and... a cat? Kitty! John wanted to pet it. His eyes widened however when he saw the large marine raise a fist. "Staccato!" John whispered as he shot forward, leaping towards the mink, turning to face the marine and sending a right hook his way, their fists meeting as the marine looked in shock. At least shock for a moment as soon tears welled up in his eyes as he grabbed his hand and began dancing about, "Yow yow yow yow yow yow yow! Owwww!" He shook his hand as John smiled, his own fist covered in a shiny black material that quickly dissipated.

John then gave his left arm a quick short jab in the marine's direction, but only moved forward a few inches. "Accent." He whispered as the air seemed to rush forward and the marine gave a heavy groan and crumpled to the ground, holding his stomach. John turned to look at the mink. He began petting it's head. "Soft... are you okay? Was he being mean kitty?" He asked mostly genuinely concerned but also really enjoying how soft his fur was.

One Piece - Alternate Frontier

• Location - East Blue: Out at Sea
    Vaan looks to the girl who introduced herself as Kate. "Glad Ryden here was able to save you. Name's Vaan and well I've already said his name but this is Ryden." He gives a small smile as he then hears her request about getting her to an Island.

"Oh yeah sure we can do that. We're heading to the next Island ourselves." Her talk about an adventure really got him excited. "You're going on an adventure right? Well so am I! I'm heading to the Grand Line in search of all things adventure. I'm no pirate but you're welcome to travel with me and Jordan if you want. Oh man this is going to be great... three people on an adventure!" He would look to his compass as he sees that they were still on course.

"Looks like we'll be heading there soon." He also thought about acquiring a bigger ship if the three of them were going to travel together but he would worry about that once it was confirmed.

"Speaking of which... that other boat seems pretty quiet I guess. Maybe we should talk to them? Again maybe it's a trap but I'm always up for meeting new faces. Maybe they'll be our companions too!"

Interacting with: takki takki Blackvelvet Blackvelvet The Hero The Hero

CS: One Piece - Alternate Frontier CS
Lore/Devil Fruit/Shichibukai Claims: One Piece - Alternate Frontier Lore

Last edited:
Aslan
location; somewhere in the east blue

Aslan had gave the marine a nervous look and readied his blades." Ah...this will be a challenge ! Hope your a tough one big one." He was prepared to attack, a man jumped in to fight the marine. Aslan only stood there and watched, wanting to jump in because he was bored just standing there. He smirked, folding his arms ." Heh not bad." Aslan was confused when the man had approach him, he gripped his swords tightly. However, there was need to worry. This man wanted to pet him..which made him abit flustered

" Hey, hey! Stop that! " Aslan pushed his hand away and frowned. " I'm a ferret, not a cat. Geez, you humans need to really study your animals more. Also, i was just find, but thanks for the help I guess."

Airagog Airagog

Aslan

location; somewhere in the east blue​

Aslan had gave the marine a nervous look and readied his blades." Ah...this will be a challenge ! Hope your a tough one big one." He was prepared to attack, a man jumped in to fight the marine. Aslan only stood there and watched, wanting to jump in because he was bored just standing there. He smirked, folding his arms ." Heh not bad." Aslan was confused when the man had approach him, he gripped his swords tightly. However, there was need to worry. This man wanted to pet him..which made him abit flustered​

" Hey, hey! Stop that! " Aslan pushed his hand away and frowned. " I'm a ferret, not a cat. Geez, you humans need to really study your animals more. Also, i was just find, but thanks for the help I guess."​

John smiled, "A ferret is fine too." He said looking at the mink. "Yeah I'm sure you had it, but I wanted to make sure." He said shrugging and walking out of the alley, leaving the slightly traumatized marines alone. "Name is John D Drake! I'm an infamous pirate with a bounty of 50 berries! Nice to meet you." He held out a hand, "I'm also going to fight a Shichibukai that I evidently know. Wanna join my crew?"

Markest Steel
location- Arimiti island bar

Markest saw the group of want to be pirates leave for bed to there respected place. Markest decide he'd better getting going as well, it seemed like the morning would be a interesting one. So Markest headed out of the bar and headed to a hotel he had been using for past while. On the way was a bounty border so he figured he could have a look over and see if they post any new ones and what he could catch before the Shichibukai started taking them all. When he got a look at the board the first thing he did was sigh as saw some drew mustache on the posters, and Markest could already guess who did it. "...I still can't believe that moron is going to fight... wait a second..." Markest said thinking out loud before spotting one post with familiar face from the bar.
1517551115635.png
Even with an added mustache Markest recognized the girl from the group of want to be pirates or it seemed that one of them have already succeeded. "Well I guess I got me hunt in the morning while the rest of those kids deal with the Shichibukai" Markest said to himself smirking before continuing on his way to the hotel taking the poster with him.

Freddy
Freddy had injected him with his serum before hand he was currently in his flight point, he was hovering over Emma who was stood on top of a building. He looked down at the girl who he was suppose to kidnap. He smiled as the girl seemed to be an easy target for him, He pulled out a needle that was coated in a sleep poison that he had developed himself and threw it at her. The needle stuck into her neck and she staggered for a second before looking at him.the poison kicked in Freddy landed near her as she threw a punch which was an easy dodge for Freddy who caught her. "There there now, sleep tight. Arm point" Freddy said picking the girl up across his shoulders as he carried her towards an empty warehouse that was suppose to be used to draw the other pirates in and tied her up.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Sariah watched John leave the bar and waved him goodbye with a big smile. She had hoped he would come with them to the ship; he was so much fun! But she guessed this was ok too, they'd meet again tomorrow.
She then followed Lars to the ship with everyone else, and wished Emma luck before she disappeared into the night. She then turned to observe the Stacker Pentecost, and grinned widely as she thought of everything she could do with this. She had so many ideas to get this ship up to speed, she could barely contain her excitement.
"We should sleep, then", she proposed, rubbing her eyes after a few minutes, a yawn escaping her lips.

Currently Doing: Roaming around aimlessly.

"This isn't going well..." Pascal muttered to himself, wandering around. He was supposed to be back on the ship watching the navigator, but at this point he honestly didn't care. This plan of his was seeming more and more like a fever dream at this point, Neil was so incompetent of a captain that raising his bounty up to this point had been a mix of sheer dumb luck and clever use of their powerful devil fruits. Not only that, but he was starting to get on Neil's bad side now, meaning that there's a good chance Neil would be keeping a closer eye on him. He could probably keep the bounty raising part up, but even if he did betraying Neil would be difficult on his own, even with his devil fruit. Even then, they hadn't even gotten to the Grand Line yet, and even if they did they needed someone else powerful on their crew to actually get far enough into it for it to be worthwhile. Everyone except Neil and Pascal were pretty much just fodder, a bunch of washed up old pirates who had bounties that were almost hilariously high for how utterly useless they were. He needed to find someone else powerful, someone he could get on his side, and have them join the crew... But there was no way he'd find anyone like that, especially not on Ebony Isle of all places. The only pirates Pascal had ever really seen going heading towards Ebony Isle before were small fries that weren't even worth hunting back when he was a bounty hunter.

Pascal kept roaming around, thinking to himself and trying to come up with a way that he could somehow keep doing this himself, but saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was Neil, and he was heading in his direction! If Neil knew he wasn't on the ship when he was supposed to be that loon would probably go ballistic! Neil didn't seem to have noticed him yet, so Pascal made a break for it and ran around the corner, slamming straight into... someone and falling backwards. "Erghh..." Neil sat up and looked up at the person he'd ran into... and immediately froze up. Towering above him was a tall woman with peculiar red skin and horns. Neil immediately panicked, scrambling to his feet and giving a hurried apology in the hopes of avoiding confrontation with this particular individual. "Ah- uh- sorry for bumping into you- err- please don't hurt me." This person had to be an Oni, there was no doubt about it. Neil had heard rumors about them before, but never met one himself, and according to the rumors he'd heard it was probably not a good idea to annoy one... at all. There was also another problem, that being if he ended up accidentally starting a ruckus there's a good chance Neil would somehow manage to find him, that or people would notice that he was the once infamous bounty hunter Pascal, which would end quite poorly for him, to say the least.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: arimiti island docks
Lars yawned himself. "Yeah, we probably should." He clambered onto the deck of the Stacker Pentecost and used some sacks and extra sails to craft makeshift beds for him and his crew. He beckoned them on board. "You guys can get some shut eye; I'll keep watch until Emma gets back."

TERAUCHI MARI
location- the west blue: ebony isle
Fortunately for the gentleman that had bumped into her, colliding in the middle of town was the least likely way to draw Mari's ire. Instead of getting mad, she started giggling at the sight of Pascal falling on his rear and fervently apologizing. "You're- hic- you're fine, little man. No harm done." She staggered forward and stooped, drunkenly trying to help Pascal get back on his feet, still giggling.

Currently Doing: Attempting to avoid confrontation

Well... that had gone over easier than expected. He was almost sure that something would go wrong, but it looked like he'd gotten lucky this time. Pascal stood up, brushing himself off. "Ah, still, sorry, I should have watched where I was going." Pascal apologized again, looking around to make sure Neil hadn't noticed him round the corner and hadn't followed him. Thankfully Neil hadn't. This provided him an opportunity to go somewhere that Neil probably wouldn't look for him, a bar. Neil wasn't exactly much of a drinker after all. "As a gesture of apology how about I buy you a round of drinks? It's the least I can do for being so rude as to run straight into you." Pascal had a feeling that going into a pirate filled bar as a former infamous bounty hunter alone would probably go quite poorly, so taking this person with them would most likely cause less people to notice him for who he is and provide a much smaller chance of things going wrong.

TERAUCHI MARI
location- the west blue: ebony isle
"Heeeeeell yeah," Mari slurred. "I need a good top-off; startin' to- hic- startin' to run low over here." She sloshed the contents of her now almost-empty massive drinking gourd. "Let's have us some drinks, little man. Lead the- hic- way."

Currently Doing: Taking an Oni to get some drinks... apparently.

"Alright, just, follow me I suppose." Pascal responded. Thinking back, he was fairly sure he passed a bar a short while ago, he remembered the building being a bit smaller than he would have expected for a bar on an island frequented by pirates. Pascal led the Oni he'd bumped into to the small bar he'd passed by earlier, taking a somewhat roundabout route to get there. "After you." Pascal said, standing outside and waiting for his current 'companion' to enter first, so as to draw less attention himself.

TERAUCHI MARI
location- the west blue: ebony isle bar
Mari burst through the door with a shout of "What's good, losers?!" The entirety of the bar's patronage turned to stare at her; many wore expressions of discomfort, others seemed somewhat upset at the utter destruction of the quiet. Too drunk to notice the drinkers' discomfort, Mari stomped up to the bar and plunked herself down on a free barstool, presenting her drinking gourd to the barkeep.

"How do, bar- hic- barkeep? I need a top-off, pronto. Doesn't matter what- hic- what kinda grog, just fill'er up. And a couple of hard- hic- hard shots for me and my buddy over there." She gestured at the gentleman that had offered her drinks, a loony grin on her face. She beckoned him over with an exaggerated gesture, patting the seat next to her. The message was obvious: come sit down with me!

The barkeep seemed just as uncomfortable in the presence of an Oni as the rest of the patrons, but at the risk of inducing her wrath, he poured the shots and began to fill her drinking gourd with grog.

Currently Doing: Doubling down on a bad idea.

Pascal hesitated for a moment before heading inside. Thankfully very few eyes were on him, though a pair of people were staring at him specifically. Pascal glanced over at them, the two men whispering to each other before getting up and leaving. That... probably wasn't a good idea but it wasn't like he was going to chase them down or anything. Pascal shrugged, sitting down next to Mari. "I don't think I caught your name miss..." Pascal trailed off, obviously waiting for Mari to tell him her name.

Ryden Bexin
Ryden was glad that the girl, who introduced herself as Kate, wasn't a devil fruit eater, or her situation would be fatal even after he had saved her. He smiled and waved at Kate as Vaan introduced him to her. jumped on Vaan's boat and as soon as he heard that Kate was a pirate and is looking for a pirate crew, his mind doubted that she was a pirate. The red-haired girl doesn't even look like a pirate, he thought to himself. "I'm... I'm a pirate too." He calmly said. And then, something clicked in Ryden's mind, and it could make Vaan uneasy. Shit, two pirates and an adventurer in one boat. But, that wasn't a problem. Good thing that his friend here is open-minded or something bad would've had happened.

"Well, if it's a trap, then it's no problem! I can sink their ship from here." Ryden tapped his twin swords on his left hip. Nobody saw what he could do with his twin swords, even though he used it to cut the mast to save Kate. The boat was near, but not near enough to for them to make contact. "If they'd be our friends, well, that's good!"

Last edited:
TERAUCHI MARI
Mari extended her hand, palm down, as if she expected the gentleman buying her drinks to kiss it. "Mari," she replied. "Terauchi Mari, the- hic- the Devil Maiden of the Sea, Bane of Marines, future greatest pirate to come outta- hic- outta the Ninth Circle. And you?"

Currently Doing: Doubling down on a bad idea.

Pascal took a moment to think up a fake name, after all using his real name here would be a bad idea with him being a former bounty hunter who a LOT of pirates here most likely had a grudge against. "Oh, I'm... Pascal Scott, gunner for the famous marine hunting pirate Neil Delfon." Pascal was internally screaming at himself for how it was painfully obvious who he actually was to anyone paying who overheard him since he both kept the first name correct and just mentioned who's crew he was part of. Thankfully nobody other than Mari seemed to be paying any attention to him at the moment. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Terauchi Mari, Devil Maiden of the Sea and Bane of Marines." This person must be pretty powerful to have titles like those, getting on their good side would most definitely be a good idea. Pascal was starting to wonder if person someone important, possibly an influential captain? That would be a bit strange though, considering that Pascal probably would have heard of them if this was the case. While doing so felt a little demeaning, for the sake of politeness he gave Mari's outstretched hand a quick kiss.

"Hey," Bin said, pointing in the direction of the other boats. She nudged Aki to look. "She's waving, looks like she's okay." The boat made a sudden lurch and slightly unbalanced the young woman. Goosebumps formed on her pale skin due to a combination of the sea breeze and water she was doused with. Aki noticed and couldn't help but feel slightly responsible for his companion's discomfort. "Mmm," he hummed, nodding in the boats' direction. "Why don't we ask if they're fruit users?" Bin shook her head in response, flinging particles pf water from her hair. "I don't think a battle over water would be the safest idea, considering you CAN'T SWIM." The last words were strongly emphasized. Aki hummed, putting his hand on his chin. "We can ask them for food and a ride to the nearest island?" His companion rolled her eyes at the thought of begging, but she had no better plan. "Alright, sail on over to them." Soon, they arrived close enough where a decent conversation could be held.

"Hey, we saw some girl's ship sink, and we were wondering if she was alright," Aki greeted.

YoungX YoungX
takki takki

The Next Morning...
Bella was up early in the morning at a warehouse where they kept Emma. She looked over where Freddy had tied Emma up in a chair. "Rumors should be starting to spread that we caught the thief Emma, hopefully when Drake wakes up he will find out for himself and come rushing in like the idiot he is" she said to her crew members. Freddy stood up from the chair he was sat in. "She should be waking up soon enough" He said. August looked over at Bella "I still think we should let em go, I mean their a bunch of low life scoundrels, there really isn't a need to bring them in" he said. Bella gave August a glare, "on these seas you have to be tough in order to survive, if and only if they manage to bring us down will I let them go, I haven't informed the marines on the island that we would be needing back up so its us against them, its the least I can do for an old friend. Now lets see if they can prove themselves" she said as her, August, and Antari left the ware house while Freddy stayed back to watch the girl.
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Airagog Airagog LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 animegirl20 animegirl20 Aurum Aurum ChazGhost ChazGhost

Emma was starting to wake up. She began to open her eyes slowly and she thought she heard voices. Though she couldn’t make out all the words. Has her vision began to clear she could see August and that captain of his leaving. “August?” Finally she fully woke up and looked around. “A warehouse?.....” She noticed she was tied up in a chair. That wasn’t good. She then noticed a man was here with her. That was the guy that took her last night....”Wait I was actually caught!?” This had been the first time anyone had actually caught Emma. “Awww man I that totally ruins my image.” She said pouting. She looked at the guy for a moment then smiled. “So wanna do a girl a favor and let me go? I promise I’ll be good~” She knew very well that wasn’t going to work but no harm in trying. “Also what’s going on??”
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

John woke up with a yawn and stretched. He got out of bed, washed himself, and grabbed some fruit and meat for breakfast. He thought about having a drink, but it was honestly way too early. It was better if he just grabbed some orange juice, always a good idea for energy. He walked out of the hotel he was staying at and gave a big stretch. Yeah, he could feel her still. Hard to hide a presence like hers. He shrugged, maybe she'd tell him how they new each other. He wondered if they were married... man if they were and he forgot he was kind of a dick. He shrugged, oh well. He'd just let her beat his face in if that was the case. That seemed pretty fair yeah.

He walked down the street whistling. Why was she mad? Maybe he accidentally did something. Maybe it was on purpose though? He was a totally scary pirate right? Who knows. He made his way to the warehouse. He closed his eyes. Yeah that was totally a trap. There were a few people outside waiting, Bella one of them. Good news is that backup felt like it was on it's way. That's pretty nice. He shrugged and walked into view, waving to Bella. "Heya Bells, looks like a pretty big party for just me." He stuck out his tongue. "Though, serious question." He said crossing his arms and looking at each individual crew member, staring them down then at Bella. "How do we know each other? I legitimately don't know. If we're married, sorry you can beat my face in for forgetting that." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, legitimately not sure why he called her Bells, or why she was even upset at him. "Sorry...."

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet animegirl20 animegirl20

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: arimiti island docks
Morning had dawned upon Arimiti Island. The first rays of light hit Lars' closed eyes, gently goading him awake. With a yawn, he awoke, stretched atop the barrel he had sat upon all last night, and wiped his mouth. He sleepily surveyed the deck of his ship, where his two other crewmates still lay sleeping...

Wait, two? Weren't there supposed to be three of them?

Then it hit him. Emma hadn't come back last night. And he had fallen asleep when he was supposed to be keeping an eye out for her return! Mentally, he kicked himself. He dismounted the barrel and shook his crewmates awake. "Guys. Guys, wake up. Emma's not back. We need to go find her."

( Aurum Aurum LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 )

TERAUCHI MARI
Mari giggled drunkenly as Pascal kissed her hand. "Likewise."

She then returned her attention to the shots lined up on the counter. She threw one, two, three back in rapid succession, and began to sway slightly on her barstool. To Pascal, she said, "I like your style of apologizing, little man. I may make you do it more often." She laughed raucously at her own jest, which honestly wasn't that funny.

"Mmhh... Five more minutes, mom...", Sariah turned around when she felt someone trying to wake her up. She was a heavy sleeper, but the smell of the sea and a diffetent voice made her open her eyes and blink aa she looked around. Oh, right! She had joined a pirate crew yesterday!
"Lars!", she grinned and jumped towards him with surprising agility, hugging his neck and using that to dangle from his back. "What's up, cap?", she giggled, not really worrying about how heavy she might be. She already trusted Lars so she was absolutely comfortable with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back