• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: A Race to the End

I would like to have a devil fruit user. I had a good idea for a devil fruit character.
Devil fruits are judged on a case by case basis and we require making the character both with and without the devil fruit to help us make that decision. We limit them because devil fruits are meant to be really rare and we want to respect that rarity.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock With the concept I already have in mind, being a musician wouldn't be his life and specialty even if I gave him a guitar skill. I'm still reading over everything your game has so far. I can tell you that this character would be open for recruitment into any of the crews already made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back