• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: A Race to the End

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
One Piece: A Race to the End
Come aboard and bring along all your hopes and dreams! Together we will find everything that we’re lookin’ for!​

Everything that we’re looking for and more… that’s what is in store for roleplayers who join up with the upstarting rp “One Piece: A Race to the End!” Our roleplay consists of three crews, each with their own journey ahead of them and each with their own dreams to fulfill. Their paths will cross many times along the way and ultimately, no one knows who will reach the final destination first. Not only that, but this rp is going to be specifically built upon pursuing the dreams and goals that each player character brings to the story along the way.

Of course, even the biggest of adventures have to start somewhere and for our three crews, their adventures will be sparked by no small event. One ambitious marine captain has come up with a plan that they think will finally bring an end to the piracy that has haunted the Grand Line for generations. However, the pirates who seek to travel the path to the One Piece aren’t just going to sit quietly while the marines occupy the one island that all pirates must pass through once crossing Reverse Mountain. Will your character be joining the pirates who seek to end this tirade, or is your character one who’s already been trapped in the net the marines have built?

This rp is going to be managed by a team of 5 gamemasters including myself, Felix Felix , AllHailDago AllHailDago , simj26 simj26 and DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo . Our story will be a detailed one so players should be capable of writing at least a paragraph or two. It is a roleplay that hopes to have many players - some of whom will no doubt come and go - and it is a roleplay that is a reboot of what was the Hosted Project One Piece: The Eternal Race. Although this roleplay will not be a hosted project, it will still be very organized, have lots of lore built in and will have stories that weave through what will sometimes be 3 active IC threads. Players will have opportunities to contribute to the growing lore and will also be invited to actively help build the history of our AU one piece based universe.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, comment here in the thread and let us know! I’m sure plenty of conversation will blossom as we work on getting the rp ready to go.

Sounds interesting~

So the first point of conflict is the Marine is blocking passage to and from Reverse Mountain?

I’d like to join this but I should ask do the three IC threads mean three different factions/ships? As in the marines, different pirate ships.

Is the manga and anime canon? As in the straw hats would currently be in the new world at big moms territory or in wano country?
Meaning all the mentioned devil fruits in said media are taken aswell?

Does each joining player need to form into one crew? Or is it more each player is a Captain and they control a ship of NPCS.

The first point of conflict is a marine crew lead by an ambitious captain blocking the passage to the grand line after reverse mountain. Yes. Damafaud Damafaud

Three different IC threads means three different pirate crews. The manga and anime are not canon in our rp. It’s au (alternate universe). The straw hats don’t exist in this world. The only canon character who existeded in our rp world was Gol D. Roger, and his death still sparked the “Great Pirate Era.” Each joining player will be a member of one of the three crews. Each crew is being led by a game master. NeonFlow NeonFlow

There will be opportunities for players to be marines as well, but marines won’t have a consistent presence in every storyline. They’ll be more on an as-needed basis.

raises hand

Does this mean canon devil fruits are up for grabs? I have eyes on Kaiser Clown Gas Gas Fruit
So… devil fruits are a thing myself and my co-gms haven’t quite discussed yet. We might be letting a few select players start out with devil fruits, but it’s still in the process of being figured out. If we do let some people have devil fruits, then there will likely be some sort of additional application process for it because devil fruits should go to people who are more likely to stick around and less likely to drop out.

Yeah, thats more so what I was asking for. Or just yours specifically, for questions and such. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm definetly interested. Would love to play a Marine as well, if that's possible.
It will be possible, although player Marines wont be able to participate in all story arcs, so you'll likely want to make a pirate too so you arent stuck sitting out of whole arcs.

Picture me interested. Really hoping you get to deliver half of what this great introduction made me expect, especially since now I have to thank all the people who had positive stuff to say about this on discord for making me get rid of my hesitation about joining.

Picture me interested. Really hoping you get to deliver half of what this great introduction made me expect, especially since now I have to thank all the people who had positive stuff to say about this on discord for making me get rid of my hesitation about joining.
I am glad to hear it! We do have some of it up and running currently. The character skeleton is available and we are slowly but surely accepting people. Let me know if you need a link!

I am glad to hear it! We do have some of it up and running currently. The character skeleton is available and we are slowly but surely accepting people. Let me know if you need a link!
Pshh, I actually already checked everything and wrote a finished sheet. Just need to proofread my backstory, but that'll have to wait till I'm sober.

Just thought I'd give this thread a quick bump to see if anyone else hasn't found this wonderful little gem yet. We're accepting characters, will probably be so for a while, and working on getting ready for everything to get started!

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd throw a post in here to let people know that this rp is finally up and moving... has been for about a week now (I think?). There's still some time for new players to jump in before we close the first arc to newcomers. It will open up again when we are prepping and introducing the second round of story arcs, though.

If you're even remotely interested, come take a peek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back