• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: A Pirate's Life for Me

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
233732512-image-one-piece.jpeg

A new era has dawned upon the world, and all its four oceans. Near and far, people of all races, creeds, and backgrounds have taken up oars and turned to piracy, aiming to stake their claim in the world and discover new treasures, locales, and friendships. The increase in Marine activity has only served to bolster the number of potential pirates.
Untold riches, mysteries, and adventures await for those who seek them.
Including you.
So get after it.

ONE PIECE: A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club | Lore
Nobody else wanted to reboot this game, so I took it upon myself to do it.
In this game set within a sort of alternate One Piece universe, you will create your very own pirates and crews and set forth to make a name for yourself. Massive creative freedom is allowed, and encouraged. Original content? Hell yeah! New islands, new races, new Devil Fruits, even new Shichibukai! Basically anything is welcome here.
Hit me up if you're interested, or have any questions about the game. Three posts stating interest, and I'll make the necessary threads.

Last edited:
UPDATE August 9:
Character Factory created and added to opening post.​

UPDATE August 10:
Lore page and Chat Club created and added to opening post.​

Last edited:
UPDATE August 23:
Main Gameplay Thread created and added to opening post.​

I'm interested but I'm not sure about the character. I thought about creating a dragon character but then realized the dragon dragon fruit was already in use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back