• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece 1x1 [M/M] Longterm RP

Hello everyone! I’m in a bit of a One Piece rp mood, and I’m hoping to maybe find someone interested in doing a Luffy/Sanii or Crocodile/Doflamingo long term rp!

I am looking to rp the bolded characters for my main interests, but I’m open to other ships with them or other characters if there’s another pairing you’re looking to do. I don't have any very concrete ideas but I can throw a few out there to maybe entice participation? I like to bounce around ideas usually.

Idea one: Luffy/Sanji -

Maybe aged up Luffy and Sanji from the SBS drawings? It could be non-time convergent, and the crew could still be looking for the One Piece, maybe it could be a one off adventure going on like the movies--but it's basically about maybe Sanji having a gay panic like no other over realizing that he's been slowly focusing on Luffy as time has gone on?

Idea two: Crocodile/Doflamingo - I actually had zero idea that Sir Crocodile was a couple years older than Doflamingo, and I just think it'd be great to see them as either Warlords, or separate interact with each other. Crocodile treating Doflamingo like the brat he is. They story can be light, funny scenes, or it can be dark. I just really would like to do an rp with these couples, but again, I am open to others if you've for a preference for another ship.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back