Sunstone

This sentence is false.
Bokurano: ours
89b.png

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Parts 1 to 3
Jojo+plot+explained+poorly_85653d_5811412.jpg

Jojo_cc2867_5811412.jpg

Jojo_09f9ed_5811412.jpg

And then there's Code Geass that can't be described with a simple picture.
pleasure_myself_with_this_fish_by_0_yuki_nagato_1-d46loez.jpg

31066abcecc8c87502bd7cde3242d8e0_-show-code-geass-meme-code-geass-lelouch-meme_564-469.jpeg

Berserk
maxresdefault.jpg
Gundam:
1434842856723.jpg
Careful

Extreme Gore - RpNation does allow non erotic adult content, but RpNation does not allow extreme descriptions of gore or violence. Users cannot post real-life photography of extreme gore or violence. Drawn extreme gore or violence can be posted, but must be placed in spoiler BBCode

Careful

Extreme Gore - RpNation does allow non erotic adult content, but RpNation does not allow extreme descriptions of gore or violence. Users cannot post real-life photography of extreme gore or violence. Drawn extreme gore or violence can be posted, but must be placed in spoiler BBCode

How the hell is slave knight gael gory? Hes just mildly disfigured with some humps on his back, hidden by his neato crimson cape.

How the hell is slave knight gael gory? Hes just mildly disfigured with some humps on his back, hidden by his neato crimson cape.
lmao I was expecting to see some gore. People need to chill with the backdoor modding. xD

I know we have sword art online already but this is gold

dcb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back