• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

one on one

jujubean

Hello.

Fandoms: Honestly I really only have Inuyasha as a go to or OCs. (but if there is something you want to do, let me know! I kinda do this multi plot thing when with a partner…i’ll explain more later.) I pick at characters from the show to steal from the anime and throw them into the pits of plotty drama xD o_o. I had a rp partner for a while where we just kept recycling Sesshomaru and inuyasha into our plots as an example. I KNOW I NEED A LIFE.

Genders: kaaaaaaaay, so this is how this works. I play m/f (f/f if necessary or asked…) I find both rp partners deserve a proper pairing. So you play someone to interact with my character, and I, someone for yours. Double up! (Obviously we can have many characters in a story. Divvying up is something we plan along the way.) This can coincide with once giant plot, or two separate.

Availability: Im pretty free during the week, but im a Server so my schedule is constantly changing. I reply throughout the day. (And school.)

Little bit about me: I hate to have just a bland relationship…I hope that came out right. I like to get to know who I’m rping with and don't mind having conversations about our day and all that stuff. I’m easygoing, and very open minded to my partners ideas and interests when it comes to roleplays, and I hope to receive the same. I think envisioning something and wanting to have it seen in a way that makes your ideas come to life is the soul part of roleplaying! (I know, hopeless romantic.) I also know that sometimes there are times in plots and story lines where it isn't always action packed. sometimes that happens, and im okay with that and I hope you are too. I.E., a lot of dialogue between characters, setting the atmosphere for a scene, yadda yadda.

Also, I kind of have a plot in mind ;^; so I'm hoping to find someone who will want to roll it out with me. It isn't very fleshed out, fair warning xD

Type of writing: I try to do paragraphs. Obviously each post is different and I try to be as detailed as possible to keep thing interesting. I mostly write in normal story format.

Ello, are you still looking for a partner? I wouldn't mind rolling out with whatever plot you have in mind. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back