• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One on one

PurpleMeeks

16+ monster high gxg clawdeen wolf X oc roleplay

Hi guys, so since the pandemic, like a lot of people I've been re-libing my childhood memories, one of the things that stuck to me the most as a child was monster high. You know where this is going.

I'm looking for a gxg or wxw roleplay with someone being clawdeen, I'd you don't mind I'd like to be a oc! I will post her bio down bellow (side not, I was a bit lazy when making it so I didn't draw everything, I got the bio template off Deviant art and used the dragon base).

I will post a starter down bellow,ifintrested please feel free to DM or message.

It had been almost a month since Luna had moved in with her 3 aunt's, she'd been forced to live their so she could focus more on her studies. Which meant she was far away from her old schoiol and had to go to a new school. Of course her aunt's thought it would be best for her to go to a all monster school, whish she'd never been to. She didn't hate being at her 3 aunt's house, they were nice, and their house always had something interesting going on, but she did miss her old school. Her friends, her teachers, as for her parents and brother... not so much, though that could be because she was mad at them for being so unfair. She never spoke about it, but she was jealous of how easy going they on her brother. He had been practicing his magic since he was 10, 10! And yet they didn't bat an eyelid. She missed 4 and 1/2 days of not practicing and suddenly she was careless. Well at least now she couldn't be as irritated, no brother means no one to annoy her. Or so she thought.

Her aunt's each had diffident personalities, there was Helena, the oldest and most stubborn, it was understandable as to why. She just wanted things to go right without anything going wrong in the processes. Though that didn't mean she didn't have her soft side. Then we have Ursula, she wasn't the smartest out of them all but she really did know how to make a nice meal, even without magic. She was like a mind reader, which kind of scared Luna. But hey, she gets away with a lot with her so she doesn't mind. And lastly there was Marie, she was... sometimes. Honestly Luna really didn't know much about her. All she knew was she was a lap doggo one day and not the next. She, really didn't know what to think of her.

At the moment of all of this explanation, Luna was sat at a table, her hand under her chin, watching the three older witches do their thing. She had a book Infront of her as she twirled between her fingers as she watched. She was supposed to be taking notes on spells but got lost in thought. "You'll never learn a spell staring like that." Helena said as she kept doing what she was doing. Luna sighed and leaned back on her chair. "I know..." She mumbled. She looked at the clock near her and noticed the time. She'd have to leave soon for her first day at her new school. She was...pretty nervous to say the least. "Luna, sweetie, do you want breakfast before school?" Ursula asked as she practically placed the plate Infront of the young girl. "oh uh, I'm not sure I had time." She said as she looked at the plate. "you don't have a choice, after all, I'll be taking you to school." The witch said proudly. "I thought I was taking her to school on the first day?" Marie said in her croaky voice. "No, marie, we all agreed-" "I don't think we did." And so an argument went off between the two.

After a long time of arguing and Luna getting her bag ready, she got ready to leave. Before she could even make it to the door, she wasn't even in the house anymore. It shocked her at first but she realised, Helena. She got sent here through magic. She looked up at the big school, the nerves becoming bigger, she could already feel eyes on her, she really hoped no one saw her just appear here. She took her first step into the new school and made her way to her locker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back