• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One (The never ending search...)

mikublvd

Elephant Kisses
Good evening to those of you who have been graceful enough to click upon my little link.

My name is Miku. I am a fairly laid back person and don't consider myself hard to please. However, I must admit I do have a few rules that I'd like you to acknowledge before reading any further down this post.

1. I consider myself to be literate however, I also consider myself to be human. Mistakes happen and I totally understand but I want to be able to understand and smoothly read your responses.

2. My character is my character, your character is your character. Do not take control of mine and I will not control yours. Nice and simple, right? Right.

3. INTERACTION. If my character talks to you for a solid three minutes or asks a question and your character does not answer, I will be upset. Please make an effort to read my posts and effectively respond.

*This is not a rule but I would like a small (3-4 sentences) sample of your writing to get a feel of what kind of writer you are/your general skill level.

Alright, now that all the boring stuff is out of the way let's move on to what I like!

No fandoms. I have yet to find a single fandom role play that has survived longer then 3 days.

Pairings; (MxF)

Demon/Human

Demon/Angel

Maid (human/supernatural) x Master

Butler (human/supernatural) x Mistress

Settings;

Apocalyptic Rebuild; Two people meet after the worst has happened. I could come up with a millions plots for this however, I'd like to see what kind of character you build.

These are the big ones that I would like to pursue but as always, if you pitch a good enough idea/plot I'll probably go along with it! Okay. Enough of me. Now I will sit here patiently and hope that the greatest, from far and near, will gather here.

PM me if you have an idea, what role play you'd like to, or any other questions. :smiled:

-Miku

A little side not to add to this post;

I LOVE ROMANCE. No love at first sight nonsense, I prefer it to build over at least the first 10 posts but from there we could have the cutest couple in the virtual world.

Alright. With that I will return to the shadows and wait for anyone else. :)

Hello Hello~!

This all sounds interesting!

I would love to do a Butler/Maid X Master/Mistress with you~!

PM if you are interested as well~! I can send you a writing sample, though I warn you... It may be quite long as I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs on a normal reply ^^;;

~Crystal

CrystalTears said:
Hello Hello~!
This all sounds interesting!

I would love to do a Butler/Maid X Master/Mistress with you~!

PM if you are interested as well~! I can send you a writing sample, though I warn you... It may be quite long as I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs on a normal reply ^^;;

~Crystal
If you'd like go ahead and just send me a writing sample! I'd love to see what you're capable of. Also, you can choose what pairing you'd like to do. I'm really up for either. I typically like to play a male character, though I can do either!

Can't wait to hear from you! :)

Hello! I like the idea of the angel/demon roleplay. Do you have a setting or plot in mind? If not I would love to pm and figure one out with you.

Hrm, hello. I'm actually super interested, but unfortunately 24 has yet to pass since I created this account and so PM will me later, but if you're willing to read it, I'd love to send you a snippet of an RP or something.

[QUOTE="I be Brandi]Hello! I like the idea of the angel/demon roleplay. Do you have a setting or plot in mind? If not I would love to pm and figure one out with you.

[/QUOTE]
I apologize for the terribly late response. Unfortunately the real world bothered me with some chores (such a bother, am I right?) But please feel free to PM me! I have quite a few plots in mind but why don't we discuss what you're interested in via PM and we shall continue from there. 

reibae said:
Hrm, hello. I'm actually super interested, but unfortunately 24 has yet to pass since I created this account and so PM will me later, but if you're willing to read it, I'd love to send you a snippet of an RP or something.
I apologize to you as well! As I mentioned earlier I had some business to attend to in the real world. That pesky PM rule is always a pain, are you able to PM me now? If you can, great! If not just reply to this and I will PM you as soon as I possibly can. And again, I apologize for replying so late. I'm usually on at least once a day. ^^;

[QUOTE="Etoile Coquette]I love these ideas! :3 I shall send a PM shortly, as soon as I get 10 posts! >\\\<

[/QUOTE]
Well feel free to just post another 9 things in here and then you'll be good to go! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back