• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One [Plots Inside] [New Plots]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
I always get myself into trouble here... I take on too much. xD But I want to start a few, just a few, more roleplays. I am a student so sometimes I get busy, but I usually respond once a day. If its longer feel free to message me and I'll usually respond, just please try to be understanding. Other than that, let's move onto the rules. :3

So as I mentioned before, please try to be understanding of the fact I get busy sometimes. That's a big one.

~Another thing, please be literate. Able to read, write, etc. All that good stuff.

~I like long replies full of good content. Doesn't have to be a novel, but I match what I'm given. I can generally write alot, though.

~Don't be selfish. This RP is about both of us and both of us should be enjoying it.

~I generally play female, or I like to double. Most of my plots involve doubling or can.

~Speaking of plots, I have a few I will share, and I'm open to hearing yours. I generally like modern fantasy type roleplays.

~Romance is a big must for me, considering I do pairing based roleplays. Doesn't have to be instant, I like building up to it. But I go along with the site rules, fading to black is another must. Other than that, I have no limits.

~I like talking in OOC. If you don't, that's okay, just know that I do. ^-^

~I don't generally RP fandoms, but a few that I do are: Final Fantasy X/X-2, Labyrinth, Harry Potter... feel free to suggest and I'll tell you yes or no.

Hopefully that's it. My biggest thing is the writing. Don't give me crap, please.

I also wanted to mention that I do roleplay FxF, if you have any plots please share! I'd love to do one!

Okay, onto the plots! Feel free to suggest if you don't like any you see.

A long time ago, there was a war between the demons and angels. The angels won, and to punish Satan, they trapped his son,
Character B, in a mirror. Many years later, somehow, Character A comes into contact with this mirror. She takes it home, where the demon can watch her, see how she lives and interacts. She sees something in the mirror and touches it, and that’s all he needs. Suddenly he’s out, in her apartment. He can’t let her tell anyone he’s there, and he needs to find a way to get back to Hell, back to his father. The mirror still has power over him and if he strays too far from it, it pulls him back in. He must enlist the girls help, but will she help him willingly?

Character A is a demon prince, son of Satan himself. He has never wanted to take the throne, but since he is an only child (or the eldest), he has no choice. Until one day he decides to take his fate into his own hands, and he runs away from home. He flees to earth, where he continuously manages to escape the trackers following him, trying to bring him back to Hell. Everything is going fine until one day, he catches wind of a powerful aura. He follows it, finding that it belongs to Character B. He's astonished that something so powerful lies dormant in something so weak. But he doesn't get much time to think about it before the trackers show up. Quick thinking and quick reflexes lead him to snatch the girl and flee. They have to learn how to work together to fight of the tracker(s) and survive.

Character A is out late one night, probably doing things she shouldn't be. She's headed home when she heard strange noises coming from an alley. Curiosity gets the best of her and she investigates, regretting it immediately when she sees what she thinks if a couple making out. Embarrassed, she hurried off. Character B, who is actually a vampire, realizes he's screwed up. He discards his current meal and follows the girl. It's up to him to decide what to do with her-- kill her, change her, blackmail her with something? How will he deal with it?

Vampires run the world. They’re rich, beautiful, and unstoppable. Some of them hide who they are, some flaunt it. Just as some humans pretend vampires still don’t exist, while some believe.
Character A is caught in the wrong place in the wrong time, and she’s sold into servitude for the vampires. Character B, a highly intelligent and rich vampire, catches sight of her at a showing and is enraptured by her. He purchases her. She fights like hell but of course he’s stronger than she, and he takes her to his home. Will she end up being as enraptured by him as he is her? Or will she run?

At a young age,
Character A created an imaginary friend to cope with the rough times she was having. Character B was her best friend through everything, even if others couldn't see him. Well, as Character A grew up, she realized (through whatever means) that she didn't need him anymore. So Character B was forgotten about, and over time he grew very angry. One day something happens. Maybe Character B is just so angry that he makes it happen, or another tragic event happens in Character A's life, or something else completely. But he comes back, and he comes back with a vengeance.

Character A is an angel who has, in basic terms, royally pissed God off. As punishment, God has assigned him to watch over Character B on Earth. Character A is stripped of his wings and sent to earth to find the girl. When he does, he quickly realizes he can't stand her. Will he be able to regain his wings, or will Character B's lifestyle kill her before he can?

Character A is institutionalized for trying to kill herself. Character B is the doctor who starts seeing her while she is there. One of them falls for the other, but are the feelings reciprocated? And if they are, how exactly does their relationship go on? What about when she gets out of the institution?

Character A attends a school for the gifted. But this is gifted beyond just able to draw or something of the sort-- this is power. Everyone that attends has a different power, whether it be elemental or something totally different. Character B is a new student, but he's not there for an education. He's there for power. He works for someone a lot higher than him. But what happens when Character A attempts to convince him otherwise after she finds out who he truly is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, I'd be interested in roleplaying "Imaginary" with you, if you'd like to talk more about it.

Hii! Wow, you're so organized that I just swooned with how neat it all looked <,< I don't know if my writing is crap, per say, but let's try it out and if you want out, you get out with no hard feelings! I would love to do "Things that go bump in the night" with you!

If you're still looking for 1x1's, would you be willing to do a FxF version of "Runaway"? I love the idea ^.^

Bad Medicine sounds swell (and by "swell" I mean very depressing ;) ). It's a template I'd love to work in though, so message me if you'd like to discuss further plot details with me.

Hello Lovely, Dance with the Devil sounds interesting and if you have a preference of the gender relationship for that particular plot I won't mind playing a male or female. :)

I love all of your plot ideas. ^^ And your availability is about the same as mine, so no problems there.

If you're still looking I would LOVE to do "Owned" with you. I'd love to be the Male Vampire in the scenario but of course, I will always let you have first pick since it's your thread! Please PM me if you're still looking. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back