• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One Partners Please? (Unique Ideas Inside)

AgentFire

Hello all, I hope you are having a fine morning/afternoon/evening/what the heck are you doing up at this time?!?!

I'm looking for some fresh new people to RP with. Before we go in too deep, I'll explain a couple of RP preferences I have xD

I am a guy, so generally, that's what I roleplay best. I also do not know how to roleplay a guy with another guy well, so I'm hoping to find somebody willing to roleplay a girl. Secondly, I prefer to do my roleplays in conversations, just because it helps me keep everything organized better. And lastly, I can work with most roleplay styles, as long as I'm not getting one-liners, novels, or bad spelling/grammar. Sorry if I sound a little picky, I guess I just know what I'm looking for ^^"

Onto the unique ideas. These actually aren't plot ideas, but creature ideas/designs. I like to come up with my own species, so I'm hoping some of you will like one or all. But enough rambling, let's get on with it hehe

Minis -

Minis are as you may have guessed, small. But how small? Well, they're insect sized. However, what they lack in size, they more than make up for in abilities. First of all, they don't die. Well, not easily anyways. The only 2 ways a Mini will die, is if they are stabbed with something golden, or if they end up dying of old age. The reason that they won't die to simpler things, such as being stepped on, being digested, or whatever other way you can imagine, is due to their genetic make-up. They have no bones, and instead they are made up of a clay like substance. So if you apply pressure, they can flatten like a pancake, but be perfectly fine. And as for something like being digested... Well, they have skin that can handle the most extreme temperatures. Lastly, on their list of abilities, is there way of communicating with humans/giants, which they "almost" ( c; ) never do. They can manipulate the air so that their voice can carry to its intended destination. They can also, if their skin is touching another's skin, they can share vivid daydreams that are extremely realistic. That's about it for Minis.

Brains -

Brains walk around, indistinct from the average human. However, they are anything but average. They have a larger brain capacity than most other people, which allows them to not only learn more, but do other incredible things. Some can move things with their mind, while others can read peoples minds. More powerful Brain can even control a person, and a very small few Brains have the power to do everything. They generally stay neutral, and just blend in, but some are good and some are evil, like with most people. Beware of the evil ones, as they'd be a formidable foe.

~I'll have more soon hopefully, but if you are interested in one or both, PM me, and we can create a plot together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back