• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One on One/Multi-fandom/LGBT-friendly/DnD-like roleplays welcome!

EllieMcEllie

mental health hiatus. Be back soon!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introductions

I'm a 22-year-old disabled person. This means I won’t always be able to reply every day, but on good days, I will be able to reply at least once! I’m a veteran when it comes to Roleplaying, but I do get confused easily, so please bear with me. I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years! I usually do mature themes( no sexual stuff cause rules, or descriptions of past abuse or self-harm, I have PTSD ) I do absolutely love my fluff and romance, and I’m ALWAYS up for OOC chat and talking about head-canons, or just asking how each other is doing, etc. I usually RP on PMs and OOC on Discord, just so it's easier to keep things organized but I will OOC on here if it is easier for you or the mods need us to! I’m shy but very friendly, so don’t be afraid to message me! (Ask me about my cats!)

Rules
I don’t have a lot of Rules, but I do expect people to follow them

* No descriptions of past abuse, or self-harm, thought briefly mentioning that it happened in the past is ok. No current abusive relationships when the rp starts.
*I write a lot, and I don’t expect you to match my length, but I at least expect 2 good paragraphs per side so I have something to work with.
* I roleplay in this style: I play your crush and my oc and you play my crush and your oc, also known as doubling up, or for an original, Oc x OC. I can be convinced to do OC x OC for a fandom universe though!
*I Usually like to be the Female or androgynous/genderfluid character in a MxF pairing.
* Please let me know if you would like to stop the RP, or put a pause on it. I know life happens and I won't be hurt. I hate being ghosted.

Interests

Books
****The Hobbit-Fili or Kili( can also be the Movie)
Movies/Games/Tv Shows
*****Pokemon Sword/shield-Raihan, Leon or Milo (only characters that are 18+ please!)
****LOTR Series-Aragorn, Merry, or Pippin
****The Hobbit-Fili or Kili
****Dark Souls 1- DragonSlayer Ornstein or Artorias the Abysswalker
****World’s Dawn- Quint****
****Stardew Valley-Sam or Elliot****
***Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim-Vilkas or Farkas***
***Starwars: Original plot, I have a character made already, I'd prefer OCXOC for this one.

Original topics:

-Tall Aasimar Paladin/knight x Halfling or Half-elf Squire, another partymember or a rescued NPC( saw this on Tiktok and i'm in love with this Idea!)

-superhero x superhero(or villain) original that takes place in a modern setting

-A fantasy creature x fantasy creature( like werewolves, elves and such) original that takes place with the characters trying to blend in in a modern normal society, OR them being apart of a medieval(think Camelot) setting on a quest to kill a tyrant king and take down the throne.

-soulmate/mate Au with werewolves/werecreatures

Original Ideas:
YC=Your Character
MC= My Character

Shifter's Charm-Open(No Bestiality! when the characters "do it" it would be in human form!)
In the world of Osheah, shifters(think like werewolves but all creatures) were considered the lesser race. At one point, during The Great Purge, they were rounded up and sent to extermination camps in hordes. Those that were able to escape or hide from the "superior" race, the Elves and Fae, have had to live in hiding. While their friends and family were carted off to be killed, the ones that lived in hiding worked on making a resistance to fight back. That's where Elliot comes in. Elliot is a cocky golden retriever shifter woman with a drinking problem and a knack for fighting who, as a child, was hidden away by her parents when their village was raided. She survived on her own for the longest time, but what happens when she become deathly ill or terribly wounded in a fight? That's where YC comes in. YC is an Elf, Fae ( or something else that isn't a shifter) who takes pity on the injured woman and tries to heal her. (This plot is definitely up for a revamp or some changing, don't be afraid to suggest something)!

Turtle Cove-Open
Turtle Cove is rumored to be a cove full of sunken ships and endless treasures. YC is a pirate who is following a treasure map that was given to him, but little does he know, that MC, a siren who disposes of the scum of the world, resides in this cave. MC was given false intel on YC being down-right evil and a threat to women everywhere, whereas YC was given false intel on Turtle cove having tons of treasure. Will they team up to find the liar? or will they be caught in a trap and get sold to the black market and forced to team up to escape?(Also down to edit this one).

Whispering Woods-Open( No bestiality! if they "Do it" it will be in human form)
Werewolves and other mythical creatures rule the land of Alryia. When a Werewolf reaches age 18, they receive a part of a sign on their body somewhere that their mate has the other half of. MC, the daughter of an alpha and now 23, has yet to find her mate, yet her father has arranged a marriage with a neighboring kingdom. He waited for 5 years for her to find her mate, but with rising tensions around them, he sought for peace. Little does she know, she will find her mate in the most uncommon of places. I was thinking for this one, maybe YC is her captor but after a few days together, they realize that they are mates? or YC is the person MC is supposed to marry and ends up being her mate? Alternatively, YC is her guard and happens to be her soulmate and kidnaps her to save her from the situation?

I’m sure I missed some books or movies, so feel free to ask if it's not on the list or if you have an idea for an original!!
I hope to hear from you!

Sure! feel free to pm me, or shoot me a discord message(user: Elliot Fletcher#3872 )^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back