• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom one on one (looking for long term)

Spirit_Girl01

This place is cool. I never saw a forum that had places where you could search for fandoms and such.

(house keeping)
So as far as me, my name is spirit, you can call me spirit (or any other nickname you choose, but until we start a rp and become partners you know me as spirit....everyone calls me spirit)​

i am of proper age. (it doesn't matter to me if you're of age just be mature please. I have my issues, and you have yours but don't bring them to the rp, I shouldn't have to ask or say so, but i'm to old to be babysitting if you get my drift...I could be your cool ant just saying)

As far as age goes, this goes hand and hand, but I usually am in school, but since this lock down, (March 17th and even before that) I've missed out on a lot of things that i've been looking forward to for a long time. It damaged me. so sorry if I'm a bit blunt....I'm usually easy going. I hope you will be too.

Please for the love of fandoms, don't leave for weeks on end when you say you might come on, and then don't. I understand if you have a brain fart, but if you do, that's why we plot and talk ooc...I like meeting new friends, and maybe we have somethings in common out side the rp.

If you want to leave, fine, tell me before you do. It might not be that big of a deal to most people, It means a lot. I've been role playing since I was 11 years of age (on and off again) and I've been broken more then once. I'm very sorry if I sound dramatic, as i've stated above, I've been cooped up for the mijority of two months, not only did i miss the fun things in school, my big birthday was also impacted, so I'm a weeeeeeeeee bit salty.

give me your ocs/cannon parrings I eat those up, and most likely will squeal over them and shower them with love and...ok spirit your getting creepy dile it down.....

most of all check in on me please. If your on, and you get stuck, please say your stuck and need a week or two to think. Or we can plot or talk.

(now hopefully i didn't freak you out or anything)

I also have a discord, but i'm not sure if that's allowed here? (pm me if your interested in it please)

(So i guess this is a bit different from gaia where you can't make more then one post until your ready)
so here's what i'm into:

(all of these I have ocs for, feel free to throw in your own, but all i ask is to double and be kind to me sorry that it's not a long list)

Harry Potter: Maruaders (list is much to long to list please ask)

Glee (Warbler addation this is where my AU comes in ask for plots cause i have one)

Yu-Gi-Oh: (Kaiba and family members I made an oc for it)

Yu Yu Hakusho (classic right?!) anyone if you play Kurama for me, or if you want me to play Kurama (i don't know how I'd be, Jin, or Touya, I have two ocs for this)

Twilight: If you play Jasper to my oc I will play anyone you'd like.

Pokemon (i'm not craving it but I can play it, I have more then one oc for it if your interested. but we do cannon/oc for this.

anything on the bottom i'm not looking for. I also don't play just m// or MXM with out oc/cannon on the side. I'm pretty picky about this:

Can you give me more details on the harry potter RP? Like rules and such, I'm having difficulty understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back