• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on one, anyone?

mikublvd

Elephant Kisses
Good evening,

My name is Miku and I am looking to start a roleplay with someone.

I am CRAVING an InuYasha roleplay. I don't really care what we do but anything related would be wonderful.

That is the only Fandom that I would be interested in trying.

However, slice of life/fantasy/romance and anything related to those categories I would be willing to give a shot as long as we can come up with a decent plot.

My rules!

1. Literacy is a must. I am not a grammar/spelling nazi but I expect that an effort is made.

2. Quality AND quantity are expected. You can not build a substantial roleplay with less than a paragraph per post. I understand that sometimes we encounter the dreaded "writer's block". At that point just let me know, I will help as much as I can or we will take a break!

Overall I believe I am a kind person so feel free to ask questions and hold a conversation with me!

**Just a warning, I only have access to RP through my phone. I will write as well as I do on a laptop but my replies may be a little slower. So please be patient!

-Miku

I'd be up for this too. ^^ Although I have to admit Sesshomaru and Miroku would be fun to play as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back