• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Photography One of my escapes

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've been interested in photography for almost as long as I've been roleplaying and writing. I started with a 35mm film camera, a simple point and click thing back when it was affordable to get films developed. My parents and my brother all share this interest, although mum and I do it the most. I generally prefer nature and macro photography, dipping into other genres if the inspiration strikes (or if I go to an event). 100% a hobby photographer, I've sold a couple of prints and shot my cousins wedding (my first and currently only paid gig). 98% of the time any processing done is simple corrections/sharpening etc. Sometimes I'll photoshop out simple stuff like sticks/powerlines that detract from the image.

Anyway enough rambling! Onto the photos! (Thumbnails for easier posting)

2C4A2585-Pano-Edit (Large).jpg
The only photo I've taken this year so far, I've been tired and the weather's been shitty. Sunrise over my city.

2C4A1877-HDR-Edit (Large).jpg2C4A1881-HDR-Edit (Large).jpg
June last year, sometimes the early morning fog is so thick it envelops the city area.

2C4A2077-Edit (Large).jpg
Macro funtimes with a lemon slice in soda water. I used a toothpick to hold it in place in the glass.

2C4A9818 copy.jpg
My parents have a birdbath at their place, lots of birds come to have a bath and/or a drink. Those are (if I recall) New Holland Honeyeaters.

2C4A9924 (Medium).jpg
Again taken at my parents place, they have a little land on their property and wild kangaroos often graze on the grass there.

2C4A0337 (Medium).jpg
Found some nice little feathers on my lawn in 2021, this is one of the shots I've sold a print of to a friend.

2C4A0356 (Medium).jpg
Just another little feather.

2C4A1099-Edit (Large).jpg
A dewy web just after sunrise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back