• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One Long Night (SuperHero Quest)

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
You are Jared Ashmore. Well.. sort of. You see you'll be making the choices for Jared on this long night. But, you're not really him. I mean you are him but not really. These quests things are a little confusing. Anyway I should probably tell you what exactly is going on. Unfortunately for poor Jared, he's a brave soul. So, when he was out with his friends and saw a woman being ganged up on, he had to step. Jared managed to beat the men away and escape with the woman. However, he didn't realize who he had messed with. The men from the alley were Mr. Dallas Marconi's men. Dallas Marconi was a powerful drug lord and therefore didn't take kindly to his men being messed with. Jared and the woman, Ashley, escaped into a nearby warehouse. But, Dallas had his men surround it and now there is no way to escape.

This is where you come in. Throughout the night, Jared is going to have to make a lot of decisions to stay alive. You're gonna have to help him do that. Don't forget that you have another person with you and need to keep her safe. You are proficient in close quarters combat but you are not Batman. You can fight a skilled fighter one on one, when it comes to groups surprise is your best option. Ashley isn't a fighter like you, but can contribute in other ways.

Final aspects of the night are these, your very first choices.

Choice Number 1 - The Exhaustion Factor -
This quest will span across one night and involve a bit of fighting, hiding, and running around. This can be dealt with in one of two ways.

1) Never mentioned, never questioned - The characters will never talk about being tired and their won't be any consequence for never resting. You can just go choice to choice without any need to rest or any exhaustion penalty.

2) Tired hearts and tired minds - The characters will build up exhaustion over the course of the night. If you don't rest properly between big choices and fights you will lose options later on to exhaustion.

Choice Number 2 - The Mask - Before you start your quest, Jared has decided to mask his face so they don't know who he is and advises Ashley to do the same. Ashley has already put on a Ski Mask she found. Jared has found three choices.

1) Ski Mask
2) Surgical Face Mask
3) Bandana

Choice Number One
2) Tired Hearts, Tired Minds. I like it when there are consequences to actions.

Choice Number Two
2) Surgical Face Mask. They're bit flimsy, sure, but they always looked cool to me.

2) Tired hearts and tired minds - The characters will build up exhaustion over the course of the night. If you don't rest properly between big choices and fights you will lose options later on to exhaustion.
3) Bandana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back