• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Last Dawn Versus the World! [Ignore Prefix]

One Last Dawn

Last Chance Knight
One Last Dawn Versus the World
Scott Pilgrim roleplays and references always welcome!

I felt that a revamp of my search thread was in order after having been gone so long. As such, this post now reflects entirely up-to-date material and interests.

Search Status
: Open

Last Updated: 25-October-2017

Partner Slots Remaining: 4 of 8

Note
: If you fail to respond to me before we have confirmed our roleplay and someone else applies, you will lose your reserved slot. Too often do people approach me for partnership only to disappear in the planning stage after having read a message or been posed a question. My time is limited, and as such it is valuable to me.

~*~*~

Hello dearest readers of Roleplay Nation, I have returned after completing my struggle with car accident-related injuries.

What you can expect from me as a roleplaying partner:

• Active - I will be present without nearly any interruption on weekdays from 8am-4pm EST. Outside of these times, I might only check RpN occasionaly. Weekends are tough for me given how busy I am, but at requested I will make an appearance if only to drop one post.

• Friendship - OOC you and I may be as talkative as you want. I fully support friendship with my roleplay partners.

• Quality - On average I post anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs. This can vary significantly based on the situation and that which I am provided in my partner's post.

• Collaboration - Do you have ideas that are similar to what is listed below? Do you have a plot you'd like to run by me because I may be a good fit? Would you like to see certain canonical things bent or changed in your favorite fandom? Feel free to tell me! I greatly enjoy collaboration, and I love finding compromise. My foremost goal is that we both enjoy the RP we've built together.

• Flexible - I can double (though I don't always enjoy it), and I can play most genders and orientations, so feel free to make a request. I prefer to play male characters and MxF pairings but please do not let this deter you. Good writing is made of all combinations and must always be considered.

• Understanding - Life happens! I will always attempt to warn you of an impending disappearance or hiatus. If I lose interest or find our writing incompatible, you will be informed.

• Mature - I have been roleplaying for fifteen years and I am well over eighteen years of age. No topic or content is taboo in my book. Good writing comes from variety and flavor; sometimes taboo is a good spice!

• Versatile - I am available on many different mediums to roleplay if you'd like to roleplay off of RpN for any reason. Simply ask and we can most certainly work out an alternative method for your convenience.
Now that you know a bit about what to expect from me, allow me to list what I expect/prefer in my partners:

• Activity - I don't expect you to be around as frequently as I am, but I would enjoy at least a post a day Monday through Friday.

• Quality - I firmly believe that the length of a post is not indicative of it's quality. That said, I doubt one or two lines will provide the necessary amount of plot or detail I need to make my own quality post. I don't expect a Steven King novel in my inbox every day, but please exercise some creative strength!

• Maturity - I would ask that all of my partners be seventeen years of age or older. Playing outside my age range can be difficult as it is, I've made it as open as I feel I reasonably can. Please respect this expectation.

• Flexibility - I would appreciate a partner who is willing to play canon characters with original characters. In return I am willing to double.

• Understanding - As mentioned above: life happens. If you need to take a leave of absence or simply do not enjoy our roleplay, let me know! There are no hard feelings, enjoyment for both people is important. If we can't work something out, we can go our separate ways.

• Detail - As much as I hope you include detail in your writing, I also expect that you know how to pay attention to them. From what I have read, people often just skip to the bottom of these without reading through the expectations section. If you have actually gone through all of this, please put the underlined word from this section in your reply. Thank you.
Note: I require that potential roleplay partners provide a writing sample upon request. Writing incompatibility is problematic for me, and should we be incompatible as partners I would prefer to save us both time and effort. If you are unwilling to submit a sample when it is requested, I will not carry on with the conversation.

Now that we have all of that out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff. My RP listings are split into three sections: fandom, original pairing, and plots. Please sift through at your leisure and let me know in a thread reply what you would be interested in.

Italics indicate a particularly craved item.
Underline indicates the role I prefer.

Fandom Pairings(Video Games, Anime, Movies, and Literature)

• Warhammer 40K
    • Eldar x Human (IG or Marine)
    • Human x Tau
    • Imperial Guard x Sister of Battle
  • Titanfall 2
    • Pilot x Pilot
  • Star Wars
    • Former Sith x Rising Sith (Old Republic Era)
    • Clone Commando x Jedi
    • Mandalorian x Clone Commando
  • Mass Effect
    • Human x Quarian
    • Turian x Human
    • Turian x Quarian
  • Bakemonogatari
    • Koyomi x Any Female Cast
    • Tsubasa x OC
    • OC x Karen
    • Koyomi x Shinobu
    • Suruga x OC
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2
    • Rikku x Ex-Crusader
    • Lulu x Technomancer
  • League of Legends
    • Shyvana x OC
    • OC x Riven
    • Syndra x Zed
    • Syndra x OC
  • Halo
    • Palmer x OC Spartan
    • Vale x OC Spartan
    • John x Linda
    • John x Kelly
  • Starcraft
    • Ghost x Marine
    • Spectre x Marine
  • Overwatch
    • Mercy x OC
    • OC x D.Va
    • Reaper x Widowmaker
    • Soldier 76 x OC
    • OC x Pharah
  • Naruto
    • OC x Hinata
    • Naturo x Sakura
    • OC x Sakura
    • Temari x OC
  • Resident Evil
    • Jill Valentine x Chris Redfield
    • Rebecca Chambers x Chris Redfield
    • OC x Rebecca Chambers
    • OC x Jill Valentine
  • Dark Souls III
    • Firekeeper x Unknindled
    • Karla x Unkindled
    • Unkindled x Unkindled
    • M!Anri x Unkindled
    • Yuria x Unkindled
  • Bloodborne
    • Hunter x Hunter
    • Doll x Hunter
    • Bloody Crow of Cainhurst x Hunter
    • Queen Annalise x Hunter
    • Young Eileen the Crow x Hunter
    • Lady Maria x Hunter
  • Metal Gear Solid Series
    • Quiet x OC
    • Snake x Eva
    • Meryl x OC
    • Haven Trooper x OC Soldier
    • Any B&B Corps (Laughing Octopus, Raging Raven, etc.) x Snake
    • Any B&B Corps (Laughing Octopus, Raging Raven, etc.) x OC
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
    • Asuka x OC
    • Mari x OC
    • OC x Misato
    • Shinji x Mari
  • Scott Pilgrim Versus The World (Comic)
    • Kim Pine x OC
  • The Surge
    • Warren x Irana
    • Survivor x Survivor
Fandom Plots(Video Games, Anime, Movies, and Literature)
  • It by Stephen King; Novel
    • Ka Like a Wind - The creature known as "IT" to the Loser's Club was not the only being from the space between worlds--the Todash--to find its way to our humble earth. In a rather mundane city, with a mundane name and a mundane citizenry, one would hardly suspect the malevolent handiwork of supernatural forces to be pulling at the strings that bind us all together. Near the time the young Loser's Club defeated their monster for the first time, their counterparts in another part of the country met their defeat. But Ka--the force of fate and macroversal wisdom--would not be so easily derailed. The lone survivor of their group, a young boy of twelve, chose instead the path of revenge in the absence of unity. A scared, scrawny, scarecrow of a thing, clutching his father's .38 revolver, mustered the raw hatred necessary to defeat the creature that had killed and consumed his friends. But it would not be a total victory--could not be a total victory. In his hate the boy found power, but hate could not exist without fear, and so IT could not die. The boy, now a man, still does battle with the creature haunting his city. They fight, IT is defeated, and IT crawls back into its hole to nurse its wounds for a year--maybe two. But it comes back. IT always comes back, more desperate and ravenous than the time before. There is a change in the wind, however, as Ka guides Beverly Marsh to the stalwart gunslinger. A Ka-tet, no matter how small, is still a Ka-tet. Regardless of the outcome, the final confrontation encroaches; only Ka knows who will emerge victorious. (Survivor x Beverly Marsh)
Original Pairings
  • Science Fiction
    • Human x Alien
    • AI x Human
    • Soldier x Scientist
    • Pilot x Pilot
    • Cyborg/Android x Human
    • Human x Anthro
  • Modern
    • Private Investigator x Witch Doctor
    • Anthro x Human
    • Soldier x Soldier
    • Soldier x Experiment
    • Soldier x Experiment
    • Witch Doctor x Private Investigator
  • Medieval
    • Knight x Knight
    • Elf x Human
    • Dragon x Human
    • Scientist x Magical Creature
    • Dark Elf x Human
    • Monster x Monster Slayer
Plots
  • Shackles of Shadow - According to the many legends of the age, in times of great strife and suffering, a truly devout warrior can summon the power of ancient spirits to assist them in their ventures. While many of these legends prove to be little more than folly, one documented case proves accurate. Some call him the Darkstrider, a spirit darkness given life by the desperation in the heart of those who summon him. Others believe him the Wraith of Idryl, a vengeful entity bound by oath to serve those that prove themselves worthy. Those deemed unworthy are forsaken, as the Wraith will never again allow such a tragedy as the Fall of Idryl. Others yet refer to him as Krähe des Festes--or, Crow of the Feast--believing him to be an evil spirit serving only so long as his appetite for death can be sated. If any truth exists in one (or all) of these theories remains unknown, but there are still those who know how to summon the Wraith of Idryl. One so inclined could climb to the top of a mountain beneath the crimson light of a blood moon, speak the ancient rites, and slit open their wrists in the hopes their plea will be heard. As the legend goes, the worthy will be spared mortal death and their sacrificed blood will form a powerful bond to the Darkstrider. The unworthy, however, will die and be subsumed in shadow.(Wraith of Idryl x Warrior/Soldier/Knight)
  • Oathkeeper - Elves are at the mercy of the Udain Empire, extinction closing in as they suffer a terrible genocide. Their human allies have been defeated or destroyed, ushering in the final dark days of the elven race. The Udainish Blood Hunters have ever and always been the tool of elven destruction. Capable of resisting elven magic and destroying the souls of their victims to keep them from entering the cycle of rebirth (the brand of immortality gifted to the elves by their creator-god, Iros) there is no more dangerous an enemy for elven kind. The doctrine of these monsters has been to kill the males and sell the females into slavery. One such Blood Hunter fell upon ill fortune in the Ezred forest. Mauled by the monstrous creatures of the ancient woods. This Udainish soldier was rescued… by elves. They healed him, and even as he espoused his hate for them and his distaste for their very touch, they nursed him back to health. The village Grandseer maintained with certainty that he would come to see the error of his ways through compassion and understanding. In time, he did. The Blood Hunter swore an oath to protect them in his gratitude. He failed, and in the ashes of his broken oath he instead swore vengeance. Now, he marauds across the land, assassinating Blood Hunters and attacking slave markets to free elves where he can. (Oathkeeper x Elf)

• Hellbound - The soul of a recently deceased person manages to best the devil in challenge and earn freedom for his soul. The deal however did not provide an exit from hell. The soul is left to journey across hell in search of his own way back to the living word. Along the way he encounters other denizens of hell and proves that even those that are branded beings of evil and darkness are capable of choosing their own paths. (Soul x Denizen of Hell)
  • Witching Hour - A young man crosses the wrong woman and is quite literally cursed for his mistake. The woman is a witch, and she curses the young man to be her familiar. She chooses what animal he is stuck as with the following stipulation: to break the curse he must enrich his spoiled heart. He can briefly earn a reprieve of one day if he accepts a proposition he would otherwise not normally accept. Should he fail to follow through with the agreement, he will stay a familiar forever. (Cursed x Witch)

• The Chance I Didn't Deserve - In the not-too-distant future, an alien race descends upon Earth with violent intent. The Sidocytes are horrific amalgamations of flesh and machine, fueled by biomass of those they vanquished. With superior technology, the Sidocytes pushed the human race to the brink of extinction with terrible haste. With morality and restriction thrown to the wind, the combined intellects of humanity's greatest minds, the TALON project was born. Combining captured Sidocyte technology with the cutting edge in neurokinetics, the TALON project birthed a series of powered armor suits that interacted with the nervous system of the pilot. At first believed to be the salvation of the human race, hopes were soon dashed when it was discovered that nearly all pilots were incompatible with the suit and suffered death by neural overload within moments. Those capable of withstanding the strain were few and far between, and not immune to the effects with prolonged use. With no other choice, those capable of piloting were equipped and attached to military units across the globe. Able to slow the Sidocytes, but unable to stop them, the end drew close for all... save one veteran TALON pilot. In a parallel universe, a benevolent race discovered Earth instead of the Sidocytes by virtue of a crash-landed dignitary. A new relationship formed between Earth and the visitors, and prosperity reined in place of ruin. What begins as an investigation of a quantum disturbance, ends with a high-strung TALON pilot dragged unexpectedly into a world oblivious to the horrors it so narrowly avoided. (TALON x To be discussed)

• Ani(me)_IRL - A young man is living a completely normal life with completely normal expectations. He goes to school, he does his homework, he hangs out with his friends, and he is certainly not anything special. His brother, however, is obsessed with anime and all things relating to it. Viewing his brother as weird and fringe, the young man automatically despises anything and everything his brother favors. Imagine his surprise when an anime character spills out of fiction and into his world! Much to his immense frustration, the typical anime tropes follow this character around--seemingly bending the plausibility of reality around them. What could possibly be worse? Well, being dragged in to the whole mess of course! With each passing day his life becomes more complicated and more ridiculous! (College Freshman x Anime Character)
Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
I don't expect you to respond, though I am hopeful.

I am interested in a few of your Overwatch pairings. Mercy x Oc or D.Va x Oc.

I am also interested in a few of your plots. Anything you can do, I can't do better and Ani(me)_IRL.

I don't expect you to respond, though I am hopeful.

I am interested in a few of your Overwatch pairings. Mercy x Oc or D.Va x Oc.

I am also interested in a few of your plots. Anything you can do, I can't do better and Ani(me)_IRL.

Certainly! Would you mind sending me a PM at your earliest convenience?

I'm sorry I don't go for MxF but I do go for MxM

Since you're a fan of Scott Pilgrim fan, would a roleplay featuring Wallace Wells be acceptable?

Also with Stephen King's IT, would Richie x Eddie be alright?

I'm sorry I don't go for MxF but I do go for MxM

Since you're a fan of Scott Pilgrim fan, would a roleplay featuring Wallace Wells be acceptable?

Also with Stephen King's IT, would Richie x Eddie be alright?

I am currently involved in several MxM roleplays at the moment, and do not feel I can take on any more at the moment. I apologize.

I felt that a revamp of my search thread was in order after having been gone so long. As such, this post now reflects entirely up-to-date material and interests.

Search Status

Note
: If you fail to respond to me before we have confirmed our roleplay and someone else applies, you will lose your reserved slot. Too often do people approach me for partnership only to disappear in the planning stage after having read a message or been posed a question. My time is limited, and as such it is valuable to me.

~*~*~

Hello dearest readers of Roleplay Nation, I have returned after completing my struggle with car accident-related injuries.

• Active - I will be present without nearly any interruption on weekdays from 8am-4pm EST. Outside of these times, I might only check RpN occasionaly. Weekends are tough for me given how busy I am, but at requested I will make an appearance if only to drop one post.

• Friendship - OOC you and I may be as talkative as you want. I fully support friendship with my roleplay partners.

• Quality - On average I post anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs. This can vary significantly based on the situation and that which I am provided in my partner's post.

• Collaboration - Do you have ideas that are similar to what is listed below? Do you have a plot you'd like to run by me because I may be a good fit? Would you like to see certain canonical things bent or changed in your favorite fandom? Feel free to tell me! I greatly enjoy collaboration, and I love finding compromise. My foremost goal is that we both enjoy the RP we've built together.

• Flexible - I can double (though I don't always enjoy it), and I can play most genders and orientations, so feel free to make a request. I prefer to play male characters and MxF pairings but please do not let this deter you. Good writing is made of all combinations and must always be considered.

• Understanding - Life happens! I will always attempt to warn you of an impending disappearance or hiatus. If I lose interest or find our writing incompatible, you will be informed.

• Mature - I have been roleplaying for fifteen years and I am well over eighteen years of age. No topic or content is taboo in my book. Good writing comes from variety and flavor; sometimes taboo is a good spice!

• Versatile - I am available on many different mediums to roleplay if you'd like to roleplay off of RpN for any reason. Simply ask and we can most certainly work out an alternative method for your convenience.
Now that you know a bit about what to expect from me, allow me to list what I expect/prefer in my partners:

• Activity - I don't expect you to be around as frequently as I am, but I would enjoy at least a post a day Monday through Friday.

• Quality - I firmly believe that the length of a post is not indicative of it's quality. That said, I doubt one or two lines will provide the necessary amount of plot or detail I need to make my own quality post. I don't expect a Steven King novel in my inbox every day, but please exercise some creative strength!

• Maturity - I would ask that all of my partners be seventeen years of age or older. Playing outside my age range can be difficult as it is, I've made it as open as I feel I reasonably can. Please respect this expectation.

• Flexibility - I would appreciate a partner who is willing to play canon characters with original characters. In return I am willing to double.

• Understanding - As mentioned above: life happens. If you need to take a leave of absence or simply do not enjoy our roleplay, let me know! There are no hard feelings, enjoyment for both people is important. If we can't work something out, we can go our separate ways.

• Detail - As much as I hope you include detail in your writing, I also expect that you know how to pay attention to them. From what I have read, people often just skip to the bottom of these without reading through the expectations section. If you have actually gone through all of this, please put the underlined word from this section in your reply. Thank you.
Note: I require that potential roleplay partners provide a writing sample upon request. Writing incompatibility is problematic for me, and should we be incompatible as partners I would prefer to save us both time and effort. If you are unwilling to submit a sample when it is requested, I will not carry on with the conversation.

Now that we have all of that out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff. My RP listings are split into three sections: fandom, original pairing, and plots. Please sift through at your leisure and let me know in a thread reply what you would be interested in.

• Warhammer 40K
    • Human x Tau
  • Titanfall 2
    • Pilot x Pilot
  • Star Wars
    • Clone Commando x Jedi
  • Mass Effect
    • Human x Quarian
    • Turian x Human
    • Turian x Quarian
  • Bakemonogatari
    • Tsubasa x OC
    • OC x Karen
    • Koyomi x Shinobu
    • Suruga x OC
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2
    • Rikku x Ex-Crusader
    • Lulu x Technomancer
  • League of Legends
    • Shyvana x OC
    • OC x Riven
    • Syndra x Zed
    • Syndra x OC
  • Halo
    • Palmer x OC Spartan
    • Vale x OC Spartan
    • John x Linda
    • John x Kelly
  • Starcraft
    • Ghost x Marine
    • Spectre x Marine
  • Overwatch
    • Mercy x OC
    • OC x D.Va
    • Reaper x Widowmaker
    • Soldier 76 x OC
    • OC x Pharah
  • Naruto
    • OC x Hinata
    • Naturo x Sakura
    • OC x Sakura
    • Temari x OC
  • Resident Evil
    • OC x Rebecca Chambers
    • OC x Jill Valentine
  • Dark Souls III
    • Karla x Unkindled
    • Unkindled x Unkindled
    • M!Anri x Unkindled
    • Yuria x Unkindled
  • Bloodborne
    • Hunter x Hunter
    • Doll x Hunter
    • Lady Maria x Hunter
    • Quiet x OC
    • Snake x Eva
    • Meryl x OC
    • Asuka x OC
    • Mari x OC
    • OC x Misato
    • Shinji x Mari
    • Kim Pine x OC
  • The Surge
    • Warren x Irana
    • Survivor x Survivor
    • Ka Like a Wind - The creature known as "IT" to the Loser's Club was not the only being from the space between worlds--the Todash--to find its way to our humble earth. In a rather mundane city, with a mundane name and a mundane citizenry, one would hardly suspect the malevolent handiwork of supernatural forces to be pulling at the strings that bind us all together. Near the time the young Loser's Club defeated their monster for the first time, their counterparts in another part of the country met their defeat. But Ka--the force of fate and macroversal wisdom--would not be so easily derailed. The lone survivor of their group, a young boy of twelve, chose instead the path of revenge in the absence of unity. A scared, scrawny, scarecrow of a thing, clutching his father's .38 revolver, mustered the raw hatred necessary to defeat the creature that had killed and consumed his friends. But it would not be a total victory--could not be a total victory. In his hate the boy found power, but hate could not exist without fear, and so IT could not die. The boy, now a man, still does battle with the creature haunting his city. They fight, IT is defeated, and IT crawls back into its hole to nurse its wounds for a year--maybe two. But it comes back. IT always comes back, more desperate and ravenous than the time before. There is a change in the wind, however, as Ka guides Beverly Marsh to the stalwart gunslinger. A Ka-tet, no matter how small, is still a Ka-tet. Regardless of the outcome, the final confrontation encroaches; only Ka knows who will emerge victorious. (Survivor x Beverly Marsh)
Original Pairings
  • Science Fiction
    • Human x Alien
    • AI x Human
    • Soldier x Scientist
    • Pilot x Pilot
    • Cyborg/Android x Human
    • Human x Anthro
  • Modern
    • Anthro x Human
    • Soldier x Soldier
    • Soldier x Experiment
    • Soldier x Experiment
  • Medieval
    • Knight x Knight
    • Elf x Human
    • Dragon x Human
    • Dark Elf x Human
Plots
  • Shackles of Shadow - According to the many legends of the age, in times of great strife and suffering, a truly devout warrior can summon the power of ancient spirits to assist them in their ventures. While many of these legends prove to be little more than folly, one documented case proves accurate. Some call him the Darkstrider, a spirit darkness given life by the desperation in the heart of those who summon him. Others believe him the Wraith of Idryl, a vengeful entity bound by oath to serve those that prove themselves worthy. Those deemed unworthy are forsaken, as the Wraith will never again allow such a tragedy as the Fall of Idryl. Others yet refer to him as Krähe des Festes--or, Crow of the Feast--believing him to be an evil spirit serving only so long as his appetite for death can be sated. If any truth exists in one (or all) of these theories remains unknown, but there are still those who know how to summon the Wraith of Idryl. One so inclined could climb to the top of a mountain beneath the crimson light of a blood moon, speak the ancient rites, and slit open their wrists in the hopes their plea will be heard. As the legend goes, the worthy will be spared mortal death and their sacrificed blood will form a powerful bond to the Darkstrider. The unworthy, however, will die and be subsumed in shadow.(Wraith of Idryl x Warrior/Soldier/Knight)
  • Oathkeeper - Elves are at the mercy of the Udain Empire, extinction closing in as they suffer a terrible genocide. Their human allies have been defeated or destroyed, ushering in the final dark days of the elven race. The Udainish Blood Hunters have ever and always been the tool of elven destruction. Capable of resisting elven magic and destroying the souls of their victims to keep them from entering the cycle of rebirth (the brand of immortality gifted to the elves by their creator-god, Iros) there is no more dangerous an enemy for elven kind. The doctrine of these monsters has been to kill the males and sell the females into slavery. One such Blood Hunter fell upon ill fortune in the Ezred forest. Mauled by the monstrous creatures of the ancient woods. This Udainish soldier was rescued… by elves. They healed him, and even as he espoused his hate for them and his distaste for their very touch, they nursed him back to health. The village Grandseer maintained with certainty that he would come to see the error of his ways through compassion and understanding. In time, he did. The Blood Hunter swore an oath to protect them in his gratitude. He failed, and in the ashes of his broken oath he instead swore vengeance. Now, he marauds across the land, assassinating Blood Hunters and attacking slave markets to free elves where he can. (Oathkeeper x Elf)

• Hellbound - The soul of a recently deceased person manages to best the devil in challenge and earn freedom for his soul. The deal however did not provide an exit from hell. The soul is left to journey across hell in search of his own way back to the living word. Along the way he encounters other denizens of hell and proves that even those that are branded beings of evil and darkness are capable of choosing their own paths. (Soul x Denizen of Hell)
  • Witching Hour - A young man crosses the wrong woman and is quite literally cursed for his mistake. The woman is a witch, and she curses the young man to be her familiar. She chooses what animal he is stuck as with the following stipulation: to break the curse he must enrich his spoiled heart. He can briefly earn a reprieve of one day if he accepts a proposition he would otherwise not normally accept. Should he fail to follow through with the agreement, he will stay a familiar forever. (Cursed x Witch)

• The Chance I Didn't Deserve - In the not-too-distant future, an alien race descends upon Earth with violent intent. The Sidocytes are horrific amalgamations of flesh and machine, fueled by biomass of those they vanquished. With superior technology, the Sidocytes pushed the human race to the brink of extinction with terrible haste. With morality and restriction thrown to the wind, the combined intellects of humanity's greatest minds, the TALON project was born. Combining captured Sidocyte technology with the cutting edge in neurokinetics, the TALON project birthed a series of powered armor suits that interacted with the nervous system of the pilot. At first believed to be the salvation of the human race, hopes were soon dashed when it was discovered that nearly all pilots were incompatible with the suit and suffered death by neural overload within moments. Those capable of withstanding the strain were few and far between, and not immune to the effects with prolonged use. With no other choice, those capable of piloting were equipped and attached to military units across the globe. Able to slow the Sidocytes, but unable to stop them, the end drew close for all... save one veteran TALON pilot. In a parallel universe, a benevolent race discovered Earth instead of the Sidocytes by virtue of a crash-landed dignitary. A new relationship formed between Earth and the visitors, and prosperity reined in place of ruin. What begins as an investigation of a quantum disturbance, ends with a high-strung TALON pilot dragged unexpectedly into a world oblivious to the horrors it so narrowly avoided. (TALON x To be discussed)

• Ani(me)_IRL - A young man is living a completely normal life with completely normal expectations. He goes to school, he does his homework, he hangs out with his friends, and he is certainly not anything special. His brother, however, is obsessed with anime and all things relating to it. Viewing his brother as weird and fringe, the young man automatically despises anything and everything his brother favors. Imagine his surprise when an anime character spills out of fiction and into his world! Much to his immense frustration, the typical anime tropes follow this character around--seemingly bending the plausibility of reality around them. What could possibly be worse? Well, being dragged in to the whole mess of course! With each passing day his life becomes more complicated and more ridiculous! (College Freshman x Anime Character)
i'm interested in the chance i didn't deserve.

Search Status

Note

~*~*~

• Warhammer 40K
    • Human x Tau
  • Titanfall 2
    • Pilot x Pilot
  • Star Wars
    • Clone Commando x Jedi
  • Mass Effect
    • Human x Quarian
    • Turian x Human
    • Turian x Quarian
  • Bakemonogatari
    • Tsubasa x OC
    • OC x Karen
    • Koyomi x Shinobu
    • Suruga x OC
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2
    • Rikku x Ex-Crusader
    • Lulu x Technomancer
  • League of Legends
    • Shyvana x OC
    • OC x Riven
    • Syndra x Zed
    • Syndra x OC
  • Halo
    • Palmer x OC Spartan
    • Vale x OC Spartan
    • John x Linda
    • John x Kelly
  • Starcraft
    • Ghost x Marine
    • Spectre x Marine
  • Overwatch
    • Mercy x OC
    • OC x D.Va
    • Reaper x Widowmaker
    • Soldier 76 x OC
    • OC x Pharah
  • Naruto
    • OC x Hinata
    • Naturo x Sakura
    • OC x Sakura
    • Temari x OC
  • Resident Evil
    • OC x Rebecca Chambers
    • OC x Jill Valentine
  • Dark Souls III
    • Karla x Unkindled
    • Unkindled x Unkindled
    • M!Anri x Unkindled
    • Yuria x Unkindled
  • Bloodborne
    • Hunter x Hunter
    • Doll x Hunter
    • Lady Maria x Hunter
    • Quiet x OC
    • Snake x Eva
    • Meryl x OC
    • Asuka x OC
    • Mari x OC
    • OC x Misato
    • Shinji x Mari
    • Kim Pine x OC
  • The Surge
    • Warren x Irana
    • Survivor x Survivor
Original Pairings
  • Science Fiction
    • Human x Alien
    • AI x Human
    • Soldier x Scientist
    • Pilot x Pilot
    • Cyborg/Android x Human
    • Human x Anthro
  • Modern
    • Anthro x Human
    • Soldier x Soldier
    • Soldier x Experiment
    • Soldier x Experiment
  • Medieval
    • Knight x Knight
    • Elf x Human
    • Dragon x Human
    • Dark Elf x Human
Plots

I'm interested in a dark elf x human pairing. I expect it to be a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back