• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ONE-inspired RP?

RPessimist

Hi there! I'm Mint! I've been roleplaying off and on for about six years now, and I'm just now gearing up to start again since it's finally summer!

I'm hoping to find someone who's interested in some of ONE's work, namely One Punch Man or Mob Psycho 100, especially Mob Psycho since I finished it much more recently (I.e. two days ago).

I prefer to do literate/advanced role plays with responses at least two to three paragraphs, but I'm not going to hound you over it. The only thing I truly ask is that you don't use one-liners.

I also do OCxCanon, and I am more than willing to double!! Romance is my Fave™

I would also like to get to know/carry on a friendship with the person I'm roleplaying with.

But yeah! If you're interested, please let me know. I'd be happy to work out the details with you :)

If you're still looking for one set in One Punch Man, then hit me up. Love doing romances and especially love roleplaying in detail :)

Wow. I'd never thought I'd find someone interested in ONE-inspired RP. Especially Mob Psycho 100. I just recently finished the anime within the last month and I'm still catching up with the manga. I seriously love the series even more than One Punch Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back