• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Fist Man ?

I'm in, depending on what done right means.

Depends If your Into the vibe of One Punch Man, If your not Into that, then you'll totally hate this rp. Also note that Im just checking to see how many have an Interest In this; depending on some things will determine whether or not I decide to bring this to life.

Everyone, naturally would be responsible for making there own Individual character... and there for no ONE would be allowed to rp any of the main/side characters of the anime/manga.

YOU HAVE BEEN WAAAARNED.....

I'm in. So, can anyone start as a B-Class or C-Class?

I'm in. So, can anyone start as a B-Class or C-Class?

It's One Punch Man:3:, you can virtually become anything you want. Whether It be a hero or not, Is completely up to you...

Just so you all know that your options are not limited you can also become a villan, or maybe even someone who works at the Hero association as an Intern, or a foreigner from across seas attending some fighting tournament, or maybe even some stalker otaku dude who likes to target cute male C-class heroes from the shadows because In short they can only love them from afar.

....So In short yes, you can Indeed start as a C, B, or A class hero at the start, so long as your realistic about It.

(Just note that the seats of the S class heroes are reserved only to the main characters from the Manga/Anime.)

NUUuuuu exceptionsssszzzzzzzzzzz....

or maybe even some stalker otaku dude who likes to target cute male C-class heroes from the shadows because In short they can only love them from afar.
...This idea is genius. I kind of want to create a character like that now.

(Might create a villain or some type of rabid fan now that I know we're not limited to heroes.)

KRONOS KRONOS
I'm gonna try and make two characters (three if possible). One C-Class and one A-Class, and the other one a villain.

...This idea is genius. I kind of want to create a character like that now.

(Might create a villain or some type of rabid fan now that I know we're not limited to heroes.)

....Slow your roll there.... be forewarned... though It will be In your right to do whatever It Is that you want.. It doesn't mean that there won't be consequences for those actions, depending on what they are.

It Is your freedom In this rp that If you desire to attack/stalk and harass fine looking male heroes, you are more than welcomed to. But know for such actions you may... attract the attention of those you might not wish to get Involved with...... :b/::-_-lines:

q3w0f0C.png

I suggest that the RP should go into arcs so it wouldn't go anywhere. Like, one character would be the main villain, and everyone would try to stop the villain. It would take time for the arc to finish. After the arc finished, go to the filler part, then another arc. The main villain can be Threat Level Dragon or God. Mini arcs can be done after the main arc, and the main villain can be Threat Level Tiger or Demon.

I'm not saying that you do it, just suggesting. It's okay if you don't like the thought ^^

KRONOS KRONOS

Awesome idea. This actually seems incredible. I'd absolutely be interested- depending on how casual the RP is... I'm in college so exams in the coming weeks are a consideration, but I'd definitely like to participate if I'm able.

Alright, since One Punch Man according to my arduous research Is lacking In alot of details Im going to have to Innovate some things; one of them being the name of the continent.

While Im doing that plus the cities of the super continent, would any of you like to pitch In your Ideas for the name of the continent?

:-_-lines: err... until then Ima continue with the cities... ugh there so many things I need to come up with...:evilteeth: but Im up to the challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back