What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Big Search Thread! Original plots and Fandoms

Sub Genres
Anime, Historical, Realistic, Romance, Supernatural

moleala

Flower Child
***UPDATED 1/5/21***

Hello and Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by this little post of mine. Before I get to the good stuff, I'll tell you all a little about myself and what I expect in a roleplay. Just to make sure that we are a good match for each other!

I'm in my 20s and I work in the medical field. I typically work 3-4 days in a row, always 12 hour shifts, alternating between days and nights. My reply time can be sporadic, but I usually reply once every day or two. Though there could be days where you find me replying several times, especially if our roleplay is a good one and we are a good fit for each other! I'm also down for having more than one roleplay going on with the same person if that is something any of you would be up for. Lastly, I have a discord that I'm willing to give out if you would like to keep in touch for OOC chat. As for role play preferences, here is what I prefer.

1. I prefer my partners to be over the age of 18, considering my age.
2. Always enjoy romance in my roleplays, but I don't want it to be the driving force of the entire plot. No 'true love' at first sight type of deal, but somewhat of a slow build up. Everybody's got flaws, you know?
3. On fandoms-- I typically play an original character of mine paired with a canon. And I am always open to doubling-- I find it works best that way.
4. Reply length-- I usually prefer around three paragraphs but can work around whatever length my partner wishes. I can't stress this enough though, I HATE one liners.
5. As for ghosting, I understand that it happens. But please if you are getting bored with the rp, just tell me. No hard feelings. And if you want to pick up where we left off later on, just let me know.

6. LGBTQ friendly although most of my pairings are M X F or F X F, I will still play whatever gender you wish me to

Okay, enough rules! I'll start off with the fandoms I'm craving, ** by the ones I will automatically say yes to! <3 By the character I would prefer you to play. I'm usually comfortable playing whatever character you wish me to, so please let me know in a private message.

TV Shows/Anime
Drake and Josh
<3 Drake

Criminal Minds* (craving but this one requires equal planning on partners and a great deal of OOC chat to work)
<3 Dr. Reid, Emily Prentiss

13 Reasons Why
<3 Zach Dempsey, Scott Reid

Attack on Titan*** (So many Oc's for this. I will literally never say no to this one.)
<3 Erwin Smith, Armin Arlert, Hange Zoe, Mikasa Ackerman, Eren Yeager

Rocket Power*

Death Note**
<3 Mello, L

CSI Las Vegas
<3 Greg Sanders

The Strain

The Descendants

American Horror Story

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

One Piece

Peaky Blinders*
<3 John Shelby

Jericho

Hannibal

Workaholics*** (I've been craving this for sooo long. I'm always up for comedic relief)
<3 Blake

Reno 911

Trailer Park Boys ** (same as Workaholics. I can see so much fun with this RP)
<3 Cory, J-Roc

Better Call Saul

The Office

The Purge (willing to make this an AU thing)

Breaking Bad

Stranger Things

Movies/Books
The Lord of the Rings series

Harry Potter

The Hunger Games

Pirates of the Caribbean
<3 Jack Sparrow

The Outsiders**

<3 Ponyboy, Darry

Twilight*
<3 Seth Clearwater

And Here are the Original Plots that have popped into my head. I'm pretty much willing to brainstorm on ANY of these : )

Original Plots
A college/school for the supernatural?
Anything with wolves/vampires
Mafia (1920s preferably but willing to negotiate)
Apocalypse (zombies, pandemic, whichever)
Pirate themed
Heiress X butler/servant*
Detective X Killer (think like a Dexter scenario)
Scary movie/Serial Killer plot (think people on vacation being terrorized, willing to brainstorm)
Noble X any
Angel X Demon

**Hopefully something here caught your interest! Please either reply to this thread or even send me a PM. Looking forward to hearing from everyone**:bishiesparklesl:

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)