• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

Part Of Your World
Q;indivi

• Rules:

1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.

2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.

3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here. On that note, this is first come, first serve and you must tell us what character you want to claim when you express interest.

4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.

5. _amaranth_ _amaranth_ is my co-gm, and her word is LAW!

6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.

7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

10. There will be a discord for ooc chatter.

Code by Stardust Galaxy
Rules
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.

2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.

3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here. On that note, this is first come, first serve and you must tell us what character you want to claim when you express interest.

4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.

5. _amaranth_ _amaranth_ is my co-gm, and her word is LAW!

6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.

7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

10. There will be a discord for ooc chatter.

Plot

Once upon a time...

Well, we all know how those stories go. The prince saves the princess from whatever evil is afoot, and they live happily ever after. This isn't that kind of story. In this story, there is anger, there is greed, there is jealousy. All of this plus more led to a curse being placed on all the creatures and people in the Enchanted Forest, where happily ever afters were possible.

Here in Storybrooke, that's not always the case. The characters of the Enchanted Forest were cursed to live in Storybrooke, cursed to forget their previous lives. They forgot family, they forgot friends, they forgot lovers. New relationships and bonds were formed, but not the ones that were meant to be. The Evil Queen rules this little town as mayor, where everything happens as she wants it to. Here she can control the happily ever afters the way she wants.

But when two strangers stumble upon the town and its discovered they're not strangers at all, what will happen to her quaint little town? Especially once the flashbacks start for the townspeople? Will they find their happily ever afters?

Will the Queen's own happily ever after go up in flames?

About
Hey! It's us again, back at it with a Once Upon A Time/Disney inspired plot. What we're doing is taking the OUAT curse plot and making it our own. We'll have two saviors as opposed to one, and we would like for them to be one male and one female. The twist on them is that they're actually Disney OC's that somehow landed in another town when cursed instead of in Storybrooke. They manage to get into the town because of their Disney background, and after that, that's when the fun begins.

The two saviors will start getting flashbacks of their former selves, and the clock in the town square starts moving again. Each of our Disney OC's will have a magical artifact that is somewhere in the town, and once they find that artifact, their magic is unleashed and their own flashbacks start. Each Disney OC will also have a magical power that goes along with their Disney self and the artifact they find. Things are gonna get crazy! In a good way, though.

Remember, when you express interest, tell us who you want to claim. I'll try to keep a list of claimed characters here, but if you go radio silent on us you run the risk of your spot being dropped.

List of Taken Characters

-Tinkerbell [ apolla apolla ]
-Prince Eric [ apolla apolla ]
-Elsa [ apolla apolla ]
-Belle [ _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ]
-Ariel/Savior [ _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ]
-Flynn [ _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ]
-Gaston [ Lurker Lurker ]
-(genderbent) Beast [ strawberrycelia strawberrycelia ]
-Gretel [ mood6 mood6 ]
-Hansel [ mood6 mood6 ]
-Kida [ mood6 mood6 ]
-Rapunzel [ demonology demonology ]
-Dr. Facilier [ Kabobtoss Kabobtoss ]
-Peter Pan/Savior [ Andei Andei ]

Last edited:
This sounds interesting! I am thinking a lady-Beast character from beauty and the beast would be quite cool - would that be allowed? If not then I could surely think of something else.

How many times have you ran this feckin RP beauty

-.- hush it. join or die

This sounds interesting! I am thinking a lady-Beast character from beauty and the beast would be quite cool - would that be allowed? If not then I could surely think of something else.

Gender bending is totally allowed! ^^ I can put you down for a genderbent beast.

w o a h h o l d o n

I’d love to join a Disney-Gone-Wrong roleplay! I don’t know with who to join, yet. But im so up for it! unless I can be Scar from the lion king that would be awesome lmao

Okay dam I guess I'm joining as my boy Gaston again.

You got it (:

w o a h h o l d o n

I’d love to join a Disney-Gone-Wrong roleplay! I don’t know with who to join, yet. But im so up for it! unless I can be Scar from the lion king that would be awesome lmao

You can totally be Scar! Just he'll be a human. Same with any of the animals, they'll be humanoid.

hi there! I’d love to join as rapunzel?

Can...

Can I be the Dark One?

Would it be excluded to Rumpelstiltskin, like from OUAT? Or could I be a different Disney OC that has the dagger? Like, say... Dr. Facilier?

If I can't be the Dark One, I'd still be interested in being Dr. Facilier... :D

hi there! I’d love to join as rapunzel?

I'll add you to the list and the discord PM!

Can...

Can I be the Dark One?

Would it be excluded to Rumpelstiltskin, like from OUAT? Or could I be a different Disney OC that has the dagger? Like, say... Dr. Facilier?

If I can't be the Dark One, I'd still be interested in being Dr. Facilier... :D

Rumple is available, and sure, you could be the dark one!

This sounds like so much fun!! Are you still accepting characters? I would just need to whip together some profiles πŸ˜‰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back