• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD: "Okay, I'll bite."

OUTFIT: click!

basics
MENTIONS:
xxx

INT:
Serana ( mood6 mood6 ); Oliver ( strawberrycelia strawberrycelia ); Chad ( Lurker Lurker )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
Rosalyn FRANCO
Belle
Rosalyn was looking forward to the fair. It would be an amazing day spent with her best friend. With an extra pep in her step, she noticed Ana’s stand and hurried there with a view of the girl herself and the blueberry scone. Naturally, Ana knew her like the back of her hand and once the two shared a hug, Rosalyn found herself with a fresh scone in her hand, generous icing dripping off of it. Rosie smiled at Ana and licked her index finger where a bit of icing got stuck.

Corners of her mouth fell a bit when Serana said she couldn’t leave but Rosalyn understood. She was at work here, not just to have fun. And leaving the booth empty, without anyone to guard it, only god knew what would happen. Town urchins were everywhere and it was more than possible that if Ana left, she would return to an empty booth and all the work she had put into this would be in vain. “Ah, of course. I understand.” Rosie nodded and was about to leave when the two were joined by Oliver.

He spoke to Ana for a moment but Rosalyn perked up when he pulled out a book wrapped in leather. There was something about books that excited Rosie more than anything else. The smell of pages, sound of the pages being turned, it was something Rosie adored the most. She herself could get lost among the shelves for hours. Okay, who was she kidding? For days. And this book looked old and extremely valuable.

Rosie was about to speak to Oliver in regard to the book when a shadow fell on them all and the loud voice called them all a nerd stall. Rosie didn’t even have to turn around to know Chad Almighty has made his appearance. A soft sigh left her lips and when the man addressed her, she smiled at him in her always-charming way. “Thank you, Chad. It’s very nice of you.” she spoke and batted her eyelashes in the way all the other girls did. The only difference was she was not serious.

Seeing how Chad ignored Oliver and knowing that he was not the most favorite person here, she decided to take one for the team and put the scone in one hand. The other rested on Chad’s muscly forearm and Rosie gently tugged him away from Ana’s stand. “Okay, Chad. I’ll walk with you for a while.” she breathed and kept that smile up. Not that she was extremely fond of Chad and his ego. But one walk couldn’t hurt, could it?
code by valen t.

MOOD: mischievous

basics
MENTIONS:
xxx

INT:
Nat ( mood6 mood6 ); Bridgette ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
Dominica Marin
Ariel, the Little Mermaid
Being a new girl in town had its perks. No one knew her and Domi was free to roam the streets without being bothered. Then again, it was not like there wasn’t a downside to it. A few people flashed her some stares that they could rather leave to themselves. From what it looked like, they were this tiny little community of people who knew each other and newcomers were more than rare occurrence. But that was nothing Dominica would be stopped by. She was here in Storybrooke now. And she wasn’t leaving any time soon.

Granted, she didn’t really have any place to live and mostly roamed the abandoned buildings at the edge of the town at night, trying to find a less dirty place where she could sleep and hide her stuff. There was not a lot to her belongings but she would very much appreciate if she could keep them all. And not knowing the town at all for now, or only very little, Nikki was not sure if there were people she should be vary of.

But today, she was hopping gleefully around the fair when he noticed the perfect object that deserved her attention. Llama. Like…FUCKING LLAMA! She simply had to go there and say hi and pet the animal until her hand throbbed from the impact of the animal fur. Nikki never really cared about who heard her and what people thought about her but once she started to coo with the animal, she realized there were other people around her so she apologized. Upon the other girl’s answer, Dominica shrugged with a smile and kept scratching llama’s neck.

Another girl approached them, asking to pet the llama too so Domi made space for her, offering a friendly smile. It was not going to hurt her if she made a few friends today, would it? “Yeah, I’ve arrived just recently. I’m Dominica. Domi. Or Nikki. Or whatever you guys can do with that name.” she laughed and looked at both girls, emanating friendly aura. When Nat spoke about the boys, Domi burst out laughing. “I mean…they always are, right?” she shrugged and leaned against the fence. “What I’m interested in though, ladies, where can a girl go around here to have some real fun? Meaning…where the hell can I get a proper drink?”
code by valen t.

MOOD: amused

basics
MENTIONS:
Finn (mood.)

INT:
Winter, Jonah (Goldieloxx); Tate (bumbles_guthrie)
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
River Bryant
Flynn Rider
There were many features to River’s personality but one of the more significant ones was that he rarely knew when to take a hint. Okay, no. He knew when to take a hint. He just never did. What for anyway? If his strategy to make the girl swoon failed, he could at least annoy the shit out of her because that was something he was amazing at as well. And when he noticed Winter around, he knew that the latter skill was going to profess itself in full. When his arms found their way around her waist, he basically expected nothing less but a snarky comment.

And she did not disappoint. Calling him relentless in the bad way made him chuckle and when her nails dug in his skin, he let her go. It was nothing more than a bee sting but there was no need to cause a scene. “Nope. I choose you.” River answered her unfinished question right as Tate appeared. “Douchebag? Now where did that come from, Tate? What have I ever done to you?” River lifted his hands in a defensive gesture and pretended to be hurt. “You really tore into my poor heart, Tatum.” he fake-sobbed and rested a hand on his heart for added theatrics.

“I see, I see…anyway, it’s time for me to move on, ladies, and keep you to your bitch talk.” River laughed and back-walked away, laughing to himself. Nothing they said could ever hurt or offend him. River knew what he was like and didn’t care. What for? He tried to be the good guy before and it was worth two shits to him. She left anyway. So there was no need in pretending and so he returned to his fuckboy ways pretty fast. Damn, Jonah was probably working and he never noticed Finn standing nearby. And he was in desperate need for a wingman.

Anyway, Jonah was working but that didn’t mean the two couldn’t hang out a bit. River’s next steps led to the small bar set up close. “Hey, man.” he called at Jonah, seeing the tall dark man from afar, and offered his fist for a bump. “You hooked up yourself with a shift today, dude? No bueno, no bueno at all. Need my wingman today.” River laughed and patted the counter which was his indication for Jonah to pour him a shot. An annoying habit people were already used to. “Karina, doll, you’re here too I see. How’s it going, sweetness?” he also greeted the other person at the bar and it took all of his energy to not call his snarky ex all the names he wanted.
code by valen t.

MOOD: content

basics
MENTIONS:
Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
MISC xxx
tl;dr
Esme Roma
Esmeralda

"Come one, come all, to see Djali, StoryBrooke's most dapper goat!" Esme calls out from her small ramshackle stage, made from a group of colorful hand-painted cardboard boxes. Djali prances gently around the stage, her hooves making soft tapping noises as she noses through her selection of toy blocks. Her sweet girl always does a great job in front of crows - Esme can't help but glow with pride. A group of children crowd around, giggling and cooing at the sweet grey goat. Esme gives the goat a wink and immediately she ducks her head, nosing through the blocks to quickly spell out S-T-O-R-Y-B-R-O-O-K-E, spurring a round of delighted squeals and giggles. Esme grins, happy to entertain the energetic children - many parents crince, but she can only feel joy at the reaction. She doesn't much care for the crowding, but it's nice to see so many families making good memories. "What's your name, honey?"

"Daisy!" A chubby-cheeked blonde responds, and Esme gives her a wide grin, glancing back at Djali. The goat responds immediately, pushing the colorful blocks into a small, colorful row. D-A-I-S-Y.

Another chorus of cheers goes up as the kids crowd forwards, shouting their names chaotically. Esme only laughs, shaking her head fondly. "Alright, alright, we'll be here all evening! Why don't we reward Djali for all her hard work!" She suggests with a smirk, producing a bag of juicy looking carrots from behind the stage. "Who wants to give my girl a treat?"

code by valen t.

Last edited:
Markus Marethyu
hear my roar
Into The Open Air- Brave
our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.

mood slightly panicked but he's fineeeeeee
location the festival~!
tags strawberrycelia strawberrycelia
Markus strolled through the hustle and bustle of the town festival, arm in arm with his adoptive mother. As for the whereabouts of the three other authority figures in his life; his adoptive father had to stay home, unwilling to leave his comfy armchair in favor of the festival's loud atmosphere; his biological parents were out of town for business reasons. And no, this is not to make the writer's life a little bit easier. But Markus was happy he had family to peruse the festival stalls with nonetheless.

"Ooooh, look at those pretty dresses, Marky, aren't they beautiful?"

An endearing smile appeared on Markus' face, very much in awe that a little child still lived on in his mother's heart.

"Yes Mama, they-"

"OOoo! And look at those preeeetty balloons~ I quite like the fuschia-colored heart ones. They'd bright up your living room lickity-split. Oh Marky, I really wish you'd decorate more often! Those walls of yours are dry and barren, just like your cousin, Xiangli-"

Mama's voice faded into the background as Markus stopped paying attention. He knew full well he could just nod and "mmhmm" every few seconds to pacify his mother while she tattled on for another half hour.

Ma sure is a blissful chatterbox, and man, am I grateful for her being that way," he thought to himself. It was true. If it was any one of the other three parents accompanying him to the festival, he'd have to be the one to do all the talking. The twenty-three-year-old's gaze scanned the stalls, stomach eagerly flipping about as differently colored confections and snacks crossed his view. His wallet grew heavier in his pocket, begging to be opened to spill out some cash in exchange for some delectable treat. Sadly, the woman spouting endless chatter next to him was a health freak as well; if her son were to even approach any of these stalls, she'd force him into chugging some obscure concoction of herbs and juices.

Markus' eye twitched ever so slightly as flashbacks of variously colored "potions" were shoved into his face. Desperate to change the mental images that occupied his mind, his eyes dashed from stall to stall, realizing that the petting zoo was located somewhere near their current location.

Oh man, I wonder if Allie the Albino Border Collie is making a return this year. She was such an adorab-

Suddenly, Markus got yanked back into reality as his arm gets pulled in the opposite direction of where they were headed.

"Ow- Mamaa!"

"Oh sorry dear, I just had to feed this adorable little goat a carrot! You know, you should definitely get a goat. Put it on the roof of your complex or something! I could totally ask the owner, we're good friends!"
came the not-so-sorry reply.

The slightly frazzled man straightened himself and pat himself down, checking if any of his belongings were missing. "Mama, a goat? Really? Of all the animals you could've chosen, a goat is the one you go for..." Markus' voice trailed off as his gaze settled on a slender figure standing behind his mother.

His mother noticed the sudden appearance of googly eyes on her son's face, tracing his sightline to the stage behind her. "See? Mama's always right. Never ever question Mama, I know goats are best. Come, come, let me show you why goats are the best pet," she said as-a-matter-of-factly, reaching for Markus' arm once more. This time, Markus allowed himself to be towed off, anxious to get a closer look at one of, if not the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

"Now goats are cute little creatures th..."

"Mhm~! Yepp!"
Markus immediately replied, "How about this, you go to the back and see if you can get me a goat? I really only trust your senses, Mama."

His voice was practically dripping with as much sweetness as he could muster, hoping it would be enough to please his mother's ego. Uncertain if saying it was enough, Markus slipped on an innocent smile with a slight nod, gesturing towards the back.

Please, please, please, please...

A few seconds passed. The two stared at each other, locked in what seemed like a battle of inner wits.

"Psh, oh Markus, you think I don't know when you're trying to get rid of me? Please. I raised you! Now go, darling. I see what, or rather... who you're after," she lightly snarked with a wink of her eye. "Don't mind me, I'll just be over here terrorizing these stands with my very presence," she lightly snarked as she spun a 180, her bravado fully flared up.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disturbed. If Ma can read me that easily, d-does she know I'm not listening to her half the time?

Shaking away the horrendous thought, Markus inched over to the crowd of children that gathered around the stage, slowly panicking as to what he's going to say and how he's going to say it.

And then, he heard her.

"-we'll be here all evening! Why don't we reward Djali for all her hard work!"

A light feeling inside Markus swelled up, an unfamiliar feeling that he has never felt before. Along with it came his confidence, a bold feeling that he's definitely felt before. Much like his mama, his countenance lit up, his body stance opened up, and his overall vibe seemed to burn bright with suavity.

"Who wants to give my girl a treat?"

Along with a couple of other hands, Markus raised his own, accompanying it with a charming yet subtly goofy smirk of his own.

Heh. I'll give this girl a treat alright.
coded by incandescent

Markus strolled through the hustle and bustle of the town festival, arm in arm with his adoptive mother. As for the whereabouts of the three other authority figures in his life; his adoptive father had to stay home, unwilling to leave his comfy armchair in favor of the festival's loud atmosphere; his biological parents were out of town for business reasons. And no, this is not to make the writer's life a little bit easier. But Markus was happy he had family to peruse the festival stalls with nonetheless.

"Ooooh, look at those pretty dresses, Marky, aren't they beautiful?"

An endearing smile appeared on Markus' face, very much in awe that a little child still lived on in his mother's heart.

"Yes Mama, they-"

"OOoo! And look at those preeeetty balloons~ I quite like the fuschia-colored heart ones. They'd bright up your living room lickity-split. Oh Marky, I really wish you'd decorate more often! Those walls of yours are dry and barren, just like your cousin, Xiangli-"

Mama's voice faded into the background as Markus stopped paying attention. He knew full well he could just nod and "mmhmm" every few seconds to pacify his mother while she tattled on for another half hour.

Ma sure is a blissful chatterbox, and man, am I grateful for her being that way," he thought to himself. It was true. If it was any one of the other three parents accompanying him to the festival, he'd have to be the one to do all the talking. The twenty-three-year-old's gaze scanned the stalls, stomach eagerly flipping about as differently colored confections and snacks crossed his view. His wallet grew heavier in his pocket, begging to be opened to spill out some cash in exchange for some delectable treat. Sadly, the woman spouting endless chatter next to him was a health freak as well; if her son were to even approach any of these stalls, she'd force him into chugging some obscure concoction of herbs and juices.

Markus' eye twitched ever so slightly as flashbacks of variously colored "potions" were shoved into his face. Desperate to change the mental images that occupied his mind, his eyes dashed from stall to stall, realizing that the petting zoo was located somewhere near their current location.

Oh man, I wonder if Allie the Albino Border Collie is making a return this year. She was such an adorab-

Suddenly, Markus got yanked back into reality as his arm gets pulled in the opposite direction of where they were headed.

"Ow- Mamaa!"

"Oh sorry dear, I just had to feed this adorable little goat a carrot! You know, you should definitely get a goat. Put it on the roof of your complex or something! I could totally ask the owner, we're good friends!"
came the not-so-sorry reply.

The slightly frazzled man straightened himself and pat himself down, checking if any of his belongings were missing. "Mama, a goat? Really? Of all the animals you could've chosen, a goat is the one you go for..." Markus' voice trailed off as his gaze settled on a slender figure standing behind his mother.

His mother noticed the sudden appearance of googly eyes on her son's face, tracing his sightline to the stage behind her. "See? Mama's always right. Never ever question Mama, I know goats are best. Come, come, let me show you why goats are the best pet," she said as-a-matter-of-factly, reaching for Markus' arm once more. This time, Markus allowed himself to be towed off, anxious to get a closer look at one of, if not the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

"Now goats are cute little creatures th..."

"Mhm~! Yepp!"
Markus immediately replied, "How about this, you go to the back and see if you can get me a goat? I really only trust your senses, Mama."

His voice was practically dripping with as much sweetness as he could muster, hoping it would be enough to please his mother's ego. Uncertain if saying it was enough, Markus slipped on an innocent smile with a slight nod, gesturing towards the back.

Please, please, please, please...

A few seconds passed. The two stared at each other, locked in what seemed like a battle of inner wits.

"Psh, oh Markus, you think I don't know when you're trying to get rid of me? Please. I raised you! Now go, darling. I see what, or rather... who you're after," she lightly snarked with a wink of her eye. "Don't mind me, I'll just be over here terrorizing these stands with my very presence," she lightly snarked as she spun a 180, her bravado fully flared up.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disturbed. If Ma can read me that easily, d-does she know I'm not listening to her half the time?

Shaking away the horrendous thought, Markus inched over to the crowd of children that gathered around the stage, slowly panicking as to what he's going to say and how he's going to say it.

And then, he heard her.

"-we'll be here all evening! Why don't we reward Djali for all her hard work!"

A light feeling inside Markus swelled up, an unfamiliar feeling that he has never felt before. Along with it came his confidence, a bold feeling that he's definitely felt before. Much like his mama, his countenance lit up, his body stance opened up, and his overall vibe seemed to burn bright with suavity.

"Who wants to give my girl a treat?"

Along with a couple of other hands, Markus raised his own, accompanying it with a charming yet subtly goofy smirk of his own.

Heh. I'll give this girl a treat alright.

Last edited:

mood

grumpy

the festival!

outfit

tags

Bianca scrunches up her nose but pops the candy in her mouth anyway. It's a burst of hot-sour spice - Bi's lips pucker as she cringes. Hot and sour are fine - but together? It's a bit strange, to be honest. She's about to complain when a can of tomatoes goes flying past the pair, and Leo is quickly climbing away. Typical! When the going gets tough, Leo gets going. Rage wells up inside of her - the little shit around the corner tossed a can at them! What. the. fuck. Her friend is climbing away, Bianca she hesitates for a second, waiting for the next item to be thrown.

As a container of greenbeans is tossed, Bianca makes sure to watch the trajectory of the can and - she catches it. Hard. The can makes a loud noise as it lands harshly in her hands, and she grits her teeth before winding up and hurling it back. She can just barely see where it explodes in front of the fucker, and she hears them let out a scream. "Throw shit at him again and I'll rip your fucking head off!" Bianca snarls before leaping up to climb after Helios, furious adrenaline still pounding in her ears. Her anger makes her sloppier, and she barely manages to scrabble on the roof, her shoulders tensed. "Do they do that often? Do you need me to do something about this?" Bianca asks, her eyes wild and her jaw set.

nine lives

basics
MENTIONS:
Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn

[/COMMENT]
tags
MISC xxx
tl;dr
Esme Roma
Esmeralda

A handsome, cocky looking man steps forward to Djali, who immediately casts her intelligent goat-gaze towards Esme - she swears the creature looks a little smug. She steps towards the man, rising to her full height and looking upwards defiantly at him as she hands him a carrot. "Careful," Esme simpers, quickly clocking the near-hungry way he looks at her. "She bites~" A smirk after the words makes the double meaning clear, before Esme draws backwards, giving the broader crowd a smile. "Here, you two kiddos give her some carrots, then we'll give Djali a break, alright?"

Esme hands out a few more carrots to the kids, giving them all warm smiles. They're so cute like this, safe and happy and excited. It makes her achingly recall a time when she was that small, and how much she yearned for a day like this. Joyful with a family that loved her... No, that's never been the case, and it likely never will be. Her gaze is harder when she looks back at the man, and the smile she offers much more thin than that she gives the kids.

code by valen t.

• Keaton Landau a.k.a. Emperor Kuzco
    15094014.gif

The familiar voice of one of this town's most worthy beings tickled Keaton's eardrums as he walked, and he turned to smile at Arianna. "I would never dream of abandoning you on one of the only days two of the most fantastic beings in this town can grace its people with our presence!" he greeted her, the long sentence nearly taking his breath away. Luckily, he was used to his own long-winded speeches by now. There were perks to being fantastic for your entire lifetime.

At her question, he lifted the collar of his shirt and sniffed at it. Fascinating! He indeed smelled exactly like Bernard, but without the spit. Perhaps it was possible to make a cologne out of the scent... but he had neither the knowledge nor the time, what with his full schedule of being the most beautiful man in town. "It's the smell of the most wonderful creature on the planet besides myself," he answered, giving her a wide grin.

"So what should we do first? I see you've already procured a beverage, and I've obviously seen the petting zoo already. Suggestions?" Though he obviously had his own ideas of how to spend the rest of the day, he wanted to give Arianna the chance to decide something as well. It was the least he could do, benevolent king that he was.

Yes, it was fantastic being the best.

Outfit: Here | Scenario: The Lovely Arianna Appears | Mood: Fantastic, As Always | Location: Wandering Around | With: Arianna | Mentions: N/A | Tags: apolla apolla

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

MOOD: over the moon

basics
MENTIONS:
xxx

INT:
Cisco ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
Freya Wilder
Kiara
Granted, Freya’s way of approaching Cisco was not ideal but it was “her”. She was the crazy friend who you could count on to surprise you every single time. Seeing Cisco’s back, she simply had to use it and jump, smooching his cheek loudly. And he was the one to be absolutely alright with it, not mind. Or at least he wouldn’t tell her because he was adorable like that. The big brother she never had. The girl loved him like no other.

Hearing him grunt, Freya rather jumped off and saw hoe he exhaled, possibly in relief. Poor Cisco, she really gave him a run for his money right there apparently. She should note that he was not the one to jump on for sure. There had to be some other way how to surprise him next time without endangering his health in any way.

Freya suggested rides but honestly, seeing the llama, she was excited to see if she could score a ride on its back. Though Cisco decided against it, apparently. Reasonable boy he was. “Ugh…buzzkill!” she teased him and laced her fingers with his. Completely innocent gesture on her side though. She just wanted to keep him close so they would not be separated in the crowd as they weaved through it.

“Rides are over there!” Freya pointed and her eyes beamed seeing all that variety. “Okay, Cisco, my favorite boy, tell me, what so you wanna go for? Something safe so nothing happens to us or we gonna have some fun today?” she teased him again, knowing how he was trying to keep her out of trouble.

code by valen t.

mood
annoyed

outfit
Click!

tags
Keaton ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

Arianna ♡
Wrinkling her nose at Keaton's response to her question about why he smelled like a farm, she merely rolled her eyes as they started to walk the pathway through the festival. It was a beautiful day, and Arianna wasn't stuck at work, so she should in theory be in a good mood. But her encounter with the brats, losing her coffee and her sweater had certainly soured how she felt about the day overall.

"If you ever make that into a cologne, I swear to god I'm breaking every bottle." She seemed to read his mind as they walked, though she stayed next to him, despite him smelling like llama. "The most wonderful creature on the planet might be a bit of a stretch." She held her fingers about an inch apart as she spoke, though her tips were tugging upwards into a slight smirk.

When he asked what they should do, she looked up at him, and then around at the different activities and all. "Well, I can tell you right now I'm not getting on a ride. They're probably not even maintained like they should be, and that is not how I want to die. So if you can find us something to do that doesn't require imminent death, then I might be in."

coded by reveriee

mood
agitated

outfit
Click!

tags
River ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ); Tate (@bumbles_guthrie)

Winter ❆
Winter could hardly believe her bad luck that she decides to leave the house to bring Summer to the festival and who do they run into? Fucking River, of all people. Dead fish was her new favorite insult for him, as of this moment on. Not that she expected it to bother him much, because what did? Very little, she'd noticed. It took alot to wipe that smug, shit-eating grin off of his face.

And when Tate approached them, he was no different towards her, feigning hurt like he was the best actor around. Winter felt her eye twitch, and she wished she had something to throw at him. Thankfully, though, he left them alone and she watched just to make sure he actually left before she turned her attention back to Tate, and her sister who was nearby, looking as though she was about to get her face painted.

Winter really did envy her sisters carefree nature at times, but sadly for Winter, that just wasn't an option. Her gaze did soften as she watched Summer hop into the painters chair, a grin on her features as she said she wanted sunflowers painted on her face. Giving her head a small shake, Winter looked at Tate again. "Thank you." Her tone still came off a bit cold, but she didn't move away from the other girl. "You dislike him, too?"

coded by reveriee

mood
content

outfit
Click!

tags
Karina ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); River ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )

Jonah ♕
Thankful that he was working with Karina today, Jonah grinned as she grabbed a cocktail shaker and commented on how she didn't even think her prince was in their small town. "There's a whole big world out there, Karina." He turned his attention to her as he thought for a moment. "Maybe we should just find a ship and set sail to see what's out there. Find our prince and princess. What do you say?"

Before she had a chance to respond, River approached th ebar and Jonah was quick to give him a grin and a nod. "Yeah, well, I can't leave sleeping beauty alone behind the bar. She might hurt herself." He smirked in Karina's direction before looking back at River. "You can always hang out around here, grab a drink for a pretty lady." Winking at him, he turned to start breaking down some boxes, listening to the two of them.

Once he was done with the boxes, he set them outside of the makeshift bar, moving to lean on the counter as he scanned the arae around them. He saw alot of faces, most familiar but some not. His eyes landed on Alexei and he lifted a brow, sliding his gaze over to River. "Friends with the riffraff, are we?" A grin tugged at his lips as he nodded towards Alex, tilting his head slightly. Jonah didn't know what it was about Alex, but he wasn't fond of him, and he was pretty sure the feeling was mutual.

coded by reveriee

mood
amused

outfit
Click!

tags
Natasha ( mood6 mood6 ); Bridgette ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Dominica ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )

Alexei ☾
Alexei ended up moving on from the group once it disbanded, off to find some other mischief to get into. He was fairly good at finding it, and it wasn't long before he ended up at the petting zoo. He walked through the path, looking at the different animals, and even petting a few of them. Some were cute, some were downright ugly, but then again he was sure some would say the same about him.

Smirking to himself, he glanced up when he saw a group of girls around a llama. And there it was: the mischief. He approached them, not realizing that someone he actively tried to avoid was there until it was too late and he'd already spoken. "Well, look what we have here. A group of troublemakers." He grinned at them, looking around at each of them, his gaze trying to avoid Natasha but he failed.

Clearing his throat, he looked back at the others, reaching out slowly to pet the animal. It was one of the ugly ones, alright, but at least it seemed docile enough. Realizing when he looked back up that he didn't recognize one of the girls there, and he heard Natasha introducing herself and Bridgette to her, he looked hurt for a moment. "You forgot me, Tasha." Looking back at the dark haired girl, he grinned. "I'm Alexei."

coded by reveriee

i'm feelin' a lil' humble
Helios
Hoffman
mentions
bianca rose
interactions
bianca rose
tags
strawberrycelia strawberrycelia
Helios watched in a feeling closer to fear than awe as Bianca snatched a can out of the air and sent it crashing towards the voice's general direction, intent with possibly lethal harm. Tensed in fear, his gaze tracked the can smoothly as it sailed through the air before exploding onto the brick wall, shattering into an array of green goop and shrapnel. I-I've genuinely never seen a can of produce in a deadly light before. I'm gonna make a mental note: Never ever get on Bi's bad side. With that harrowing thought, Leo backed away from the edge and turned around, examining the horizons that lay before him. Slowly, he took a deep, deep breath.

Four stories above everyone else in the festival... you can find absolute peace and quie-

"Throw shit at him again and I'll rip your fucking head off!"

Leo flinched at the sound of Bi's roaring threats, turning around slowly as he paced closer to the fire escape. He peered over the edge once more, yelping as he spotted Bi charging up the fire escape like some vertical freight train.

"Oh my g- Bi!" the traceur exclaimed.

"Do they do that often? Do you need me to do something about this?" she asked.

Helios backed up ever so slightly as his wrestler friend seemed to tower over him, wild eyes glaring and her jaw set. Yes, he was taller but something sinister and beastly lied beneath the surface, something he didn't want to see let loose. At least not on him. On others? He'd gladly spectate.

"Woah woah there, I appreciate the concern but it comes with the hobby. People 'round these parts don't appreciate finding muddy footprints on the window of their 3rd-floor apartment. They're rightfully mad," he said as he slipped off his hoodie and tousled his hair. Flashing a rare smile, he added, "But I appreciate the offer very very much! I'll keep that in mind for when I need some people put in their place."

Leo threw an arm around the gal's shoulder and walked her away from the fire escape, hoping to take her mind off the matter. He steered her towards the opposite side of the roof, where an inconspicuous tarpaulin lay. "Make yourself comfortable. I've got the drink you asked for!" he said, ripping off the tarpaulin to reveal a small medical box next to a cooler. He flipped the cooler open and stuck a hand in, tugging out two ice-cold bottles. Helios flipped one of the bottles, using its cap to pop the other open before chucking the open drink to Bi. In one swift motion, his bottle cap came off with a satisfying clink as he slid it against the cement railing.

As he gulped down his drink, Leo hopped on top of the cement railing, teetering over the edge to stare down a 4-story drop. A chuckle escaped his lips as he crouched lower, an ironic laugh in the face of death. "This. This is the life I was meant to live. Unshackled. Independent. Free. This was exactly what I wanted. I just wish she was here to see me," he said to noone in particular as he flung his legs off the side, watching as they dangled freely in the light breeze.
coded by reveriee.

Markus Marethyu
hear my roar
Into The Open Air- Brave
our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.

mood feelin' confident!
location the festival.
tags strawberrycelia strawberrycelia
Markus mentally pumped his fist as the lady he'd been eyeing all this time took notice of him.

Heh. I stiiiiill got it, he thought to himself.

She sauntered up to him with a defiant glimmer in her eyes before lifting up her hand to produce a carrot. "Careful... she bites," she purred, subtle teasing undertones laced all throughout her speech.

Markus bit his lip as he stood there stunned by her overwhelming finesse and aura. Surely he had encountered someone of similar demeanor before on his long list of one-night-stands... Why did this woman feel undeniably different? Perhaps the festive mood is getting to me. Markus pondered. The lady turned back around to tend to her audience, handing out a carrot or two before calling this the last show for the day. And that's my window of opportunity- the lad determined, quickly scanning the area for a pub of some sort to invite her to. Finding none to speak of, Markus opted for a stroll down the festival walks, knowing for sure the town wasn't without a pub.

Just pick a lane and invite her for a walk.

Quickly looking back at the woman, he caught her gaze, one that seemed to drill straight through him. He held her gaze for a second before winking slyly, shifting his weight onto his other leg. Turning his attention back to the crowd of children, he watched intently as carrots one by one disappeared, the goat's mouth swiftly yet expertly snitching the orange sticks from delighted hands. Three carrot sticks remained, his own included. As soon as the second to last stick disappeared down the goat's mouth, Markus stepped up to the stage, gingerly holding out the goat treat.

The creature regarded him with a bewildered stare as if to question what a full-grown adult was doing in a sea of kids. Nevertheless, it was food, so the carrot stick soon vanished, nearly knicking his fingers off in the process. Markus jolted his hand back before letting loose a childish chuckle, having never encountered such an animal in a long time. It merely surprised him, that's all.

Ah yes, because feeding the goat is really what I raised my hand for, his inner voice chastised.

Backpedaling away from the stage, Markus strode over to where the lass now posed, still very much examining him from head to toe. "I see now, she really does seem to bite. Does she uh, have a partner by any chance I should be careful around as well?" he inquired, hoping she was picking up what he was laying down.
coded by incandescent

• Keaton Landau a.k.a. Emperor Kuzco
    15094014.gif

Keaton let out a hearty chuckle at Arianna reading his mind. Yes, she was indeed the pinnacle of fantastic, though not quite so great as he. Close, but not quite. "Someday you will realize the wonders of the llama as I have, dear Arianna," he declared, throwing his arm around her shoulders and gesturing to the festival, as if it held the secrets he knew. It did not, but it made him appear quite grand, didn't it?

At her criteria for what they should do, Keaton tapped his chin and pursed his lips. "Hmm." She was correct in observing that the rides were most likely not up to snuff, although he'd done the best he could to ensure they were safe and no lives would be lost (maybe some bones). "Well, seeing as you clearly would like to save the petting zoo for last," he finally said, glancing around, "what say you to perusing the foodstuffs? Surely you want something to accompany that beverage of yours?"

His eyes caught on a stand nearby, and he grinned. "Let me buy you some ice cream! Something tells me you could use something sweet to lighten up your day." Removing his arm from her shoulders, he strode towards the ice cream, already imagining what would happen if he brought some back for dear, sweet Bernard. And seeing a smile on Arianna's face wouldn't be so bad, either.

Outfit: Here | Scenario: The Quest for Sweetness | Mood: Still Fantastic | Location: Wandering Around > HEADING TOWARDS ICE CREAM | With: Arianna | Mentions: N/A | Tags: apolla apolla

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

mood

filler

outfit

filler

tags

Oliver sighs in delight as Ana picks out two perfect pies. They're perfect, as usual - his sweet friend settles for nothing less. Which is typically wonderful, but sometimes more of a stressor for the poor girl than anything else. Olly rubs the back of his neck, a bit worried for poor stressed Ana. "Yeah, I can come back for them later. Maybe I can help you clean up then as well." He says with a smile - before cringing at Gaston's loud brash voice. He pointedly ignores the insult, holding his breath until Rosie comes to the rescue and whisks the man away. Ugh, thank goodness. Shaking his head, he chuckles tightly and waves goodbye to Ana.

Now he oughta go find his friend, James. He stayed up late last night reading about the discovery of a new mystery fossil in Louisianna and is hopeful the man will want to form some theories with him. James is always willing to put up with Oliver's chatter about whatever he's focused on that day, not to mention the intelligent banter the man always brings to the table. Oliver just adores him - some day he hopes to get the man out for drinks with him so they're not confined to chatting in between classes.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

basics
MENTIONS:
Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn

[/COMMENT]
tags
MISC xxx
tl;dr
Esme Roma
Esmeralda

Ugh, the sheer arrogance in the man's gaze is enough to put Esme on edge. Djali must pick up on her quiet irritation because her usually gentle mouth nearly snaps off the poor man's fingers. She can't help the gentle snicker she lets out. Slowly, meaningfully, Esme raises her verdant gaze to Markus' and quirks her brow. The crowd is dispersing, but she still speaks in a low voice, too soft for anyone but this careless boy to hear. "Oh little boy, she's much more than you could handle, I assure you. You come here with your pretty smile and the confidence of a man who's always gotten what he wants - but I'm not a flower for you to pick." Esme's gaze goes dark and she turns away from him, tch-ing softly and walking away from the stand in cool, long strides.

Djali casts a seemingly sympathetic, wide-eyed goat stare back at Markus before hopping gently off the stage and following gently after her master. Esme presses a hand to her cheek, cheeks still flushed with irritation at the ruggedly handsome man. Of course someone like that would think he could just sweep her off her feet, come to her pitiable stand and woo her with his nice clothes and sugary words. Well, she's not that easy. Yet, as she purchases Djali a cup full of crunchy ice cubs, she can't help but wonder why those soft brown doe eyes linger in her head.

code by valen t.

MOOD: "No more Chad, thank you."

basics
MENTIONS:
Serana (mood.)

INT:
Winter ( apolla apolla )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
Rosalyn FRANCO
Belle
Since Ana was apparently busy at her stand, which was understandable, Rosie took it upon herself to get them all rid of Chad. The guy was not the sharpest tool in the shed, never took a hint and always felt superior to everyone. Even his arrival to the bakery stand was making everyone groan but since Rose was the only one who did not really get a nasty comment from him, she felt that he would walk away with her easily. So she agreed with a small stroll, looped her arm with his, resting her hand on his muscular forearm and the two walked away, leaving the others to catch a breath.

Rosie had no idea what that was. Whether he was into her or not. (But please, please, not!) But she usually managed to get his attention easily and if that was what was necessary to help her friends, so be it. But her head was already swimming with ideas how to get rid of him. They walked across the fair, keeping a light talk, which was mostly the man with himself and Rosie simply agreed with whatever he said because there was no point in opposing him anyway. And then she noticed a thick crowd.

“Oh, look! A llama!” she exclaimed excitedly and started to head that way. Her arm slipped from his and she got in the crowd, weaving among people, pretending there was nothing more exciting than that. Frankly, she could care less about the animal but it gave her a point of escape. Her poor ears were already tired of hearing about the gym and Chad’s latest accomplishments in the workout area. We get it, Chad! You’re strong! Finally, Rosie’s gaze rested upon someone she actually wanted to meet.

“Winter! Thank god!” Rosie called out and hurried to her friend, closing her in a warm tight hug. “Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes?” she smiled and looked over her shoulder to make sure Chad was not anywhere in sight. But yet, better safe than sorry, Rose took Winter’s hand and tugged on it. “Come on, let’s do something fun. Preferably in a Chad-less part of the fair.” she laughed and dragged her friend in a direction of rides.

code by valen t.

MOOD: in a mood for a drink

basics
MENTIONS:
James (Andei)

INT:
Nat ( mood6 mood6 ); Brigitte ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Alexei ( apolla apolla )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
Dominica Marin
Ariel, the Little Mermaid
Dominica was in Storybrooke for quite a while now but afraid she might run into James who was already onto her for lying about her aunt, she made sure not to be seen and was very careful about making friends. But the fair attracted her a lot and maybe, just maybe, if she managed to make a friend or two around here, she could totally get rid of the man and tell him not to be on her back so much. But first, she really needed to make those friends.

And that seemed to be easier now when she approached the llama. As it appeared, the furry buddy scored her some people to hang out with. Nat and Brigitte looked nice from what she could tell and also fun to be around. Three sentences in and Nikki was already laughing so much that tears formed in her eyes. Not wrong though, that statement about men. Not wrong at all. But getting complimented on her name brought a pink flush to her cheeks. “Why thank you. Though I think Brigitte is a pretty name too. Sounds regal to me.” she smiled at the gentle blonde.

Troublemaker in her though was not satisfied and fully satiated just yet. Hence the question about drinks. Brigitte had an answer to that too. “Well, perfect then! I see you, gals might just be my kinds of people.” Domi laughed and turned around to leave the petting zoo when a man appeared, introducing himself as Alexei. The spark in his eyes was screaming trouble and that was something that attracted Domi as a magnet. “Nice to meet you, Alexei. I’m Nikki. And we’re leaving to get a drink.” she laughed and, in her spontaneity, her hands found hands of Brigitte and Nat and the girls walked away.

The bar was actually set up nearby. Or maybe not but Nikki felt she knew exactly where to go. All in all, it didn’t take her long to find the makeshift place, her instinct guiding her there. Almost calling her name. “First round is on me, gals.” Dominica grinned, walking straight to it.

code by valen t.

MOOD: on the hunt

basics
MENTIONS:
xxx

INT:
Jonah, Alexei ( apolla apolla ); Karina ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
River Bryant
Flynn Rider
To everyone around, it had to be clear that River and Karina were not exactly friendly. Oh, really? What gave? His fake compassion or her flipping him over the second he spoke to her? But still, that gesture just made him laugh and the fact that she actually called him doll to get back at him was adorable. “Put that finger down, little girl, or you’ll hurt yourself.” he winked at her and turned his attention to Jonah. Dealing with his mean ex was not on his agenda today.

“Now about that pretty lady. Got anyone in mind? Found your picture perfect princess yet?” River grinned at his pal and took a beer. “Somehow I feel that these girls are all the same. Dude, I already don’t know which ones I got, they are like made in a factory.” he complained and took a sip from his bottle, shaking his head in disbelief. Third world problems right there. “Why do I even bother at this point? It’s not like there is a happy ending waiting for me here. Definitely not with those prissy princesses.”

As he looked around then, his eyes fell upon three girls approaching. “Then again…who the redhead?” he asked, eyes narrowed and tried to contemplate if he ever saw her. Her face didn’t ring a bell, he only recognized Nat and Brigitte being from the town. “Jo? Do we have a new girl here?” he asked just as Jonah asked about Alexei. “Yo, what’s your deal with the dude? He a good guy. Just give him a chance.”

“Yo, Alexei, my man! Come over here!” River then turned, waving at his other friend, beckoning him to come closer. “Let’s have a drink and meanwhile, we can find out who the new girl is. I’ve been just telling Jonah over here how bored I’ve become of girls in this town and then she pops up. What do we know about her?” he laughed and brought the bottle to his lips again, taking a long healthy swig of his beer.

code by valen t.

MOOD: bloody shoes

basics
MENTIONS:
xxx

INT:
Cisco ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
Freya Wilder
Kiara
If there was something Freya loved, it was teasing. And teasing her “brother” Cisco was definitely on top of that. He was so cute when he got riled up and then, her teasing usually got him to do all sorts of things. Just as now, she wanted to have some fun. All she needed to do was to hint that he was boring and there he was, already proposing the most fun ride available and calling her Miss Braveheart.

“There he is! Cisco I love and cherish!” Freya laughed and ruffled his blonde mop of hair. “Miss Braveheart though. I like that. Though you know I’m a lioness at heart. Rawr!” she winked and with her hand made a claw-like move at him as they started walking towards the rides. Her veins were already pumping with adrenaline and the blonde couldn’t wait to be seated there, wind in her hair and at least a tiny little feeling of adventure hitting her.

The two were passing one of the old buildings when she noticed her shoe lace undone. “Why don’t you go ahead and get us the tickets? I’m right behind you.” she smiled and bent down to take care of the shoe. It took a little longer because once at it, she wanted to make sure the laces would stay in place so she tightened them properly on both shoes. Bloody sandals. They never wanted to stay tied properly around her ankles as she originally planed them to be. As Freya was crouched down there, she kept grumbling and mumbling, never noticing there were actually people on the roof over here.

code by valen t.

mood

grumpy

the festival!

outfit

tags

Bianca relaxed as Helios does the same - her protective side calming as she chases off the threat to her friend. She lets out a sigh- that quickly turns into an excited gasp as Eli presents the alcohol. She takes a beer from him and settles at his side, feeling her roaring temper settle into something more serene. You don't get sights like these often, it's part of why she loves her friend. Being with Helios is seeing the world from a different perspective, seeing more of the sky than the concrete.

She perks up and is jolted from her thoughts when Eli speaks. "Her?" She echoes, turning to look at him with a quirked brow. "Whatcha talkin' bout, Eli?" She paused, before taking a long drag of her drink and adding, "Independent? You're a free spirit, Eli, but if there's one thing I've learned about you it's that you cherish your bonds. Loneliness is something we both know well, Leo, something that feeds off of that pension for independence you have. Maybe that's why you find yourself imagining some dream girl so often." Her words are blunt, almost harsh, but her expression is soft. Helios knows the aching loneliness Bi lives with, the feeling that she's broken and meant to be abandoned. When she speaks, it's from a place of experience and concern. "You're more built for caring for others than you realize."

nine lives

Rachel Towers
~Rapunzel~

The fair had been going on for a few days now, but today was the first chance Rachel had to slip away from home to join the festivities. Her mother had been especially needy earlier in the week, and Rachel was a little suspicious that it had something to do with the annual celebration. Margot didn’t like Rachel to leave home much, and she especially didn’t like her to leave home during any public events. Why this was the case was an argument the two had over and over, without a satisfying answer to be had. No matter though, Margot had helped herself to some of the pills she had become ever reliant on lately, and would likely spend the rest of the day sleeping or watching her soap operas. Neither of which required Rachel to remain at home, thankfully.

As the blonde made her way onto the fairgrounds, she was overcome with excitement. Rachel had not been allowed to attend last year’s festival, and now planned to make the most of this one. She wanted to ride all the rides, taste all the treats and play some of those carnival games. Just in case today would be her only opportunity to enjoy a change of pace, she didn’t want to waste it.

One of the many drawbacks to being homeschooled was that Rachel didn’t have many friends, and as she watched groups of giggling girls and cute couples walking around, she couldn’t help but feel a pang of loneliness. She loved her mother dearly, but sometimes she wished Margot was a little less controlling and more open to the outside world. After all, how dangerous could the town of Storybrooke really be? Sure Rachel got out of the house to run errands for her mother, but that wasn’t enough for her to build friendships. It was enough, however, for her to make acquaintances, and speaking of which...

Rachel was so distracted by everything going on around her that she was looking everywhere but where she was going. Suddenly she bumped into someone, not hard, but enough that she quickly began apologizing. “Oh I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention, and...” Rachel uttered quickly, before recognizing her victim as the young woman who ran the bookstore, one of the few people she kinda knew in town.

“Oh, hi Rosalyn!” Rachel smiled, glad to see the pretty brunette. “So sorry again, but it’s nice running into you. Strange to see you outside the bookstore though.” She added, before realizing that might come across wrong. “I mean, not that it’s strange for you to leave the bookstore, I know you have a life other than work... I just mean that I haven’t seen you around except in the bookstore...” Rachel explained, rambling a bit before deciding to just fall on the sword. “Sorry, I don’t get out much.” She admitted with a sigh and a shrug. “Can you tell?”

Rachel laughed at her own awkwardness, before glancing over at the other young woman with Rosalyn. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude or interrupt. I’m Rachel though.” She smiled, resisting the urge to offer her hand for a handshake. Rach may have been a little rusty at social interactions, but she wasn’t completely hopeless. Handshakes were fine in books and movies, but this was real life and she felt she’d already made a silly enough first impression. Just be cool, Rach. Just be cool, she told herself.

Excited

Storybrooke Fair

Rosalyn- _amaranth_ _amaranth_ & Winter- apolla apolla

nine lives

mood
annoyed

outfit
Click!

tags
Keaton ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

Arianna ♡
Despite Arianna's shitty day so far, she was enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful weather. Though she had no problem socializing, she was particular about who she socialized with, and there were some people who didn't want anything to do with her. She was fine with that, honestly, because most of those people were people she didn't want to talk to, either.

Keaton threw his arm around her shoulders, talking about the wonder that was the llama, and she simply rolled her eyes. Still, she had a slight smile on her face as she looked over at him. "We'll see about that, I suppose. Though if you make me smell like a farm, I will never forgive you." Who was she kidding, of course she would. Maybe. They continued on, though it wasn't until he offered ice cream that he removed his arm, walking with a purpose towards the ice cream booth.

"I could go for something sweet." She admitted, deciding to follow him, because who else was around that she wanted to interact with? No one, that she saw. They got in line and Arianna studied the menu, ordering a double scoop of cookie dough in a cup. Who wanted to get sticky with a cone? Taking one of the tiny spoons from the container set up on the counter, she stepped aside to wait for the ice cream, her eyes automatically surveying the crowd. "Too many kids." She muttered, turning when she heard the man offer her her cup.

coded by reveriee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back