• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
mood
calmer

outfit
Click!

tags
Rosie ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )

Winter ❆
It didn't take long for Summer to get her face painted, and when she popped back up at Winter's side, a small smile appeared on her features. "How do I look, Win?" Summer smiled brightly up at her older sister, and Winter gave her a soft nod in response. "Like a queen of the sunflowers." She told her, reaching out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ears. "Where to now?"

Summer looked around, but before she could say a word, a familiar voice reached Winter's ears. She turned, spotting Rosie on the way over to them. Winter was relieved it was her and not someone else, someone she may not want to see. When she mentioned Chad, for example, Winter's eyes automatically looked for him but she didn't see him anywhere. Thank god. A small laugh escaped her as Summer started bouncing in the direction of the rides, which is where Rosie seemed to want to go anyway.

"What one are we going on?" Summer doubled back, catching up to her sister and Rosie as her eyes gleamed with excitement. She could hardly contain herself, and this was what Winter wanted. For Summer to enjoy herself, which she definitely was. "Do you like my sunflowers, Rosie?" She barely waited for an answer before she squealed, pointing at the swings that were set up. "Can we do those first?" Winter looked at Rosie and shrugged. "Seems easy enough. What do you say?"

coded by reveriee

mood
flirty

outfit
Click!

tags
Karina/Bridgitte (@AnimeGenork); River/Dominica ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ); Nat ( mood6 mood6 )

Jonah ♕
The back and forth between River and Karina was always amusing to Jonah, even though it was usually the same shit everytime. Still, he liked Karina, and didn't understand why they were so hostile. Shaking his head, he commented on Alexei, not realizing that that was pretty much the same situation as River and Karina. Not that he'd admit that, even if he did realize it.

"He's just..." Jonah started to say, just as he caught sight of the three girls approaching. Somewhere in his mind, he heard River calling for Alexei, though he didn't actually comprehend that until the guy approached the bar. He immediately made a face, rolling his eyes slightly as Alexei leaned against the counter. Still, his money was as good at anyone's right? "What can I get for you?" He asked, grabbing the beer Alexei ordered and popping the top before handing it over.

The three girls were talking to Karina, so Jonah leaned against the bar, turning his head some to watch. "Seems like we do have a newbie to town." A grin spread on his face as he suddenly pushed off of the bar, approaching Karina and the girls. "Good afternoon, you beautiful ladies. What can we get for you this lovely day?" His eyes went to each of them, lingering on Dominica as his smile turned a bit sly and he leaned on the bar again. "I don't believe I've seen you around. I'm Jonah. And you are?"

coded by reveriee

mood
amused

outfit
Click!

tags
Natasha ( mood6 mood6 ); Bridgette (@AnimeGenork); Dominic/River ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )

Alexei ☾
Alexei's eyes landed on Dominica as she met his gaze, introducing herself as Nikki and then telling him that they were going to get a drink. He couldn't stop himself from grinning as they walked away, arm in arm. Giving a small shake of his head, he started to turn in the opposite direction with River's familiar voice reached his ears. Looking in the direction of the bar, he spotted River, with Jonah behind the counter behind him.

Alexei could tell Jonah had a thing against him, but Alexei was honestly used to people not liking him. It didn't bother him in the slightest. River waved him over and Alexei decided to go, asking for a beer when Jonah asked him what he wanted. He took the open bottle from him, giving him a small nod as he brought the mouth to his lips, tilting the bottle back and taking a swig. His eyes slid back over to the ladies, a small smirk tugging at his lips as Jonah decided to go introduce himself.

"Think he'll flop? Or you think he'll actually score?" Alexei asked River, nodding towards the guy. The bar setup wasn't that big, and they could hear everything, so they'd get a front row seat to whatever happened. "If he flops, I'm definitely gonna be there to pick up the pieces. For her, just to clarify. Not for him." He laughed, taking another sip of his beer.

coded by reveriee

Markus Marethyu
hear my roar
Into The Open Air- Brave
our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.

mood feelin' confident on the surface, extremely nervous underneath!
location the festival.
tags @strawberrycelia
"Oh little boy, she's much more than you could handle, I assure you. You come here with your pretty smile and the confidence of a man who's always gotten what he wants - but I'm not a flower for you to pick," Markus' apple of his eye spoke with quite the snap in her tone, a not-so-subtle tone Markus Marethyu is often familiar with. He'd wrangled with feisties before, and sadly he hasn't once come out on top, (most of the time he ends up skinned alive) but maybe... just maybe this once it'd work out. He felt it.

"Y'know, my old man... both of them actually-- both of them are arduous gardeners, it's quite the untidy hobby. Now, stupid old me only ONCE forgot about dear Mother's Day, and with it went my Mother's Day gift. So in a rush, I dashed outside our house, plucked the living lives out of my dads' garden just to form an acceptable Mother's Day bouquet. My dads were FURIOUS, and they disciplined me accordingly. So... rest assured, I don't just pluck flowers.

The man smirked at the memory, one he'd keep for many years to come.

"Ya know what I do do with flowers? I ask..." he paused, hesitating for a quick second.

...for their digits," he finished his sentence, a confident and slightly mischievous grin plastered on his face. With one crossed-finger hand behind his back, Markus held out his phone in his other hand, phone screen ready. He held his breath, extremely nervous as he didn't know what to expect.

coded by incandescent

i'm feelin' a lil' death-defyin'
Helios
Hoffman
mentions
bianca rose
interactions
bianca rose
tags
@strawberrycelia
"Maybe that's why you find yourself imagining some dream girl so often." came the harsh words of Helios' wrestler friend. Any other person would feel attacked or hurt, but being with her so often has gotten him numbed to her tough words. It sounds harsh, but really, it's her way of being sweet.

"Heh... I guess so." Leo replied. He tilted further off the edge ever so slightly to stare at the pavement beneath him. Wary of his balance, he placed his bottle down to his left before cocking his head back to gaze at the sky. At that point in time, only he knew he wasn't talking about a romantic partner, instead referring to his late mother-to-be, but he played along, not wanting to open up a serious can of worms he had shoved down a long long time ago. Not here, not now.

"I don't know why I keep thinkin' of some dream girl that'd make my life complete. Romance really isn't a top priority of mine; I could say the same for you," he added with a smirk. Bianca and he were kindred spirits. Two different sides of the same coin. And he cherished that. "I guess me cherishin' my bonds explains why I've kept you around. That and your ability to keep up with me on my courses," he joked, letting loose a simple chuckle.

"Maybe that's why I've never really found the one. I keep leaving muggle girls on the sidewalks while I slowly but surely bound my way to the top of some rickety building," he nodded, a tiny moment of realization dawning on him. "If I were to actually like anyone, she'd have to parkour her way up a building on her own-" he glanced at Bi over his shoulder, of course, 'on her own' meaning without me helping her up or showing her the w- woah!"

At that moment, an incredibly powerful gust of wind hit the building at just the right angle and speed to knock his drink clean off the side. Out of pure reflex and maybe even bravado, Eli pushed himself off the side, turning midair for one arm to snatch onto a singular pillar in the cement railings as the other reached off the side in an effort to save his drink. That's his money being swept off the side, he can't let that go to waste.

In all but the blink of an eye, Eli went from sitting on the railing to hanging with one foot propping himself up away from the building, the other hanging freely, one hand wrapped around a stone pillar and the other reaching for a bottle way out of reach. He would've never done anything like this before, but something felt like such action was unavoidable. As if it was fated to be.

Leo's dark brown orbs followed the glistening outline of his drink as it sailed through the air, praying to whoever was listening that it didn't hurt anyone below. There he stayed suspended for a moment before his brain came back from lunch break, registering where the ever-loving HELL he was.

"Ohhh god. Ohhh god oh god oh god."

Panic grew in his voice as he quickly scrambled back up, not wanting to tempt fate or test the strength of his left arm. Swinging back over the railing, Eli took deep breaths as his eyes bounced back and forth between the railing and Bi.

"I-I uh, yeah- uhm, so... yeah I just- I'm just gonna get another drink."

The man nervously shuffled over to the cooler, flipping it open to pull out another drink as if nothing ever happened.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: "Yay, swings!"

OUTFIT: click!

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:
Winter ( apolla apolla ); Rachel ( Desert_Blossom Desert_Blossom )
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
Rosalyn FRANCO
Belle
Rosie was incredibly happy that she happened to come across Winter and her younger sister. The blonde was a really good friend to her, maybe even her best friend if Rosie dared to say so. In town where everyone was looking at her and her dad as if they did not belong, it felt great to have at least a few of them who actually accepted her and liked her for who she was. She and Winter were basically opposites but they were good for each other, while Rosie helped Winter to dream a little more, to let go of the rationalities of the mundane life, Win kept Rosie a bit more grounded.

All three girls started to head towards the rides and it was more than obvious who was the most excited one. Even though Rosie was looking forward to those, her joy could never surpass Summer’s who was already bouncing in that direction asking questions and squealing with happiness. “You’re not bored at all with this one, are you?” Rosie asked with a soft laughter gracing her lips. “Those sunflowers are gorgeous, Summer.” she then smiled at the youngling but there was a good chance Summer didn’t hear her as she was already all about the swings.

“Sure! Swings sound like fun! Reminds me of childhood a lot.” Rosie agreed immediately and for a moment, her mind traveled years back as she thought of her mom and the time they spent in the park on the swings. And that one moment of the memory lane travel cost her the attention and she oofed as someone bumped into her. Her hands flew up immediately, catching the person in front of her to steady them and only then she realized it was Rachel. And before she managed to say anything, a waterfall of words started to pour out of Rachel’s lips.

Rosie laughed and waved her hand casually. “All good, Rach. We all survived, didn’t we?” she shrugged and let go of the young woman. “Wanna join us for the swings?” she suggested and pointed at the girls by her side. “Also, this is my friend Winter and her sister Summer. And this is Rachel.” Rosie introduced them all. “Rachel comes to the shop every now and then, that’s where we know each other from. Come on, it’s a plan. You’re joining us for today.”

code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back