• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Once Upon a Time

Bucky__

Forgive me for any mistakes, this is my first time posting so I doubt it will be pretty.

I was wondering if anyone would like to roleplay OUAT with me!

I usually do BxB, as I find GxG or BxG a little too hard for me to roleplay (and I don't have much experience roleplaying as a female). Non-shipping roleplays are okay too!
I can roleplay as Rumple or Jefferson. (Mainly Jefferson! I've been wanting to try him out).
I'm open to fluff or angst (I do love some heavy angst) I don't really have a set idea in mind, but I would love to brainstorm!

Sorry if it takes me a second to respond. I promise I will try my best, but I am in the process of moving and will be up till the 3rd. Then I will be starting school again. I will be checking this site at least twice a day, more if there's interest!

Thanks for reading! <3

offwithhishead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back